intimate

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT PARTY

HYO DJ EVENT

 

“Yah Kim Taeyeon! You have to enjoy my performance tonight!” Hyoyeon said after she meets Taeyeon at the event.

“Nae… I’ll shout for you!” Taeyeon said while grin.

“Yeah… we’re down there will shout for you loudly.” Sunny said happily.

“Okay, got to go… thanks for coming…!” Hyoyeon replied before she go to preparing herself for the performance.

“So… where should we stand?” Taeyeon asked while looks around the area.

“I have nice spot to see her… let’s go” Sunny replied while she’s pull Taeyeon hand.

After that, two of them are already standing in front of the stage while enjoying the current band performance. However, while they're relish the performance, suddenly come two guys approaching them and start to flirting.

“Hi there…” the guy greet them.

Sunny and Taeyeon just ignoring them and try to focus on the shows.

“Wow… it’s look like we're invisible here...” the other one said sarcastically.

Sunny look at them firmly and then say

“Please leave us alone...”

“Why we have to do that? We just want to accompany you both here,” the guy said while smirks.

“It’s okay… we’re fine…” Taeyeon replied without looking at them.

Suddenly, the other one start to stand near Taeyeon and then say

“This cute face... are you still single?”

Taeyeon look at him with edgy before she’s say

“I’m married”

The guy chuckles softly when he thinks Taeyeon is joking with him.

“Yah… she’s married,” he said to his friend while chuckles.

“It’s true!” suddenly Jiyong voice comes from the near place.

All of them turn their look after they're heard Jiyong voice. Taeyeon is smiling when she saw her husband is standing there looking at the guy furiously. Meanwhile, Sunny smirk to saw the two guys face startled after saw Jiyong.

“She's telling you the truth... now get away from my wife...” Jiyong said after approaching the guy beside Taeyeon.

“Yah… we know him…” his friend, said slowly after they noticed Jiyong.

“We should go…” the guy whisper to his friend.

Afterward, the guy and his friend rashly leaving the place and Taeyeon and Sunny are laughing when seeing them like that. However, Taeyeon didn't realize Jiyong face after the guy leaving them. When she's turn, she can see Jiyong face still tense, and then she says

“Thank you and love you...”

She then kisses Jiyong cheek to comfort his feelings.

“Please don't let anyone flirt with you again... I don't like to see that...” Jiyong said after Taeyeon kiss her.

“Hey, it’s not my fault… those who come bother us” Taeyeon said to defend herself.

“Yes, it’s true… I’m sorry to let this happen…” Sunny suddenly apologies try to calm the situation.

Jiyong didn’t respond after Sunny apologies. He just sigh deeply before says

“Arraso… make sure this didn’t happen again…”

“Nae…” Taeyeon and Sunny replied at the same time.

Jiyong smiles after they said that together.

“Hey, it’s Hyo turn…!” Sunny said when the music starts to play.

“Yeah… I can see her… whoooo! Hyo!” Taeyeon shouts loudly.

Jiyong startled to see his wife shouts, but then he just continues to smiles when he saw her wife happy face. Jiyong standing behind Taeyeon to make sure she's safe around him before he's hugging her on the shoulder. Taeyeon stunned when Jiyong do that in front of the crowd. Even so, she just let him be when Jiyong also shouting for her friend while enjoying the music together.

“I don't know your friend is talented” Jiyong whisper to Taeyeon ear because the music is too loud for them to talking normally.

“Well… you should know them more” Taeyeon replied with whisper to his ear.

“I will…” Jiyong said and then continue enjoying the music.

Jiyong just smiles while hugging Taeyeon. Taeyeon start to feel comfortable with the hugs and then she move her hand to hold Jiyong hand on her shoulder. Both of them dance to the music happily. They're jumping, shouting and laughing together.

“Whoho~~!!!” Taeyeon shouts happily.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Taeyeon continue shouting for her friend.

At that moment, Jiyong feel more attracted to his wife even more. Unknowingly, Jiyong move his head and kiss her cheek twice. Taeyeon stunned with Jiyong sudden kiss turn to look at him. When she's turn her head, Jiyong took that opportunity to kiss her lips. At first, Taeyeon is pushing him away but with Jiyong stares make her feel craving his kiss again. Taeyeon move her body to face him before she's kiss him back. She placed her hands on Jiyong shoulder before she's slowly moved to his hair. Meanwhile, Jiyong hands move to her waist and hold her tightly. With the crowd noisy around also is being ignorant by them. Sunny that stand nearby them turns her face shyly from them and focuses on the performance on the stage.

 

 

 

After the shows ends, Taeyeon ask Jiyong to spend time with Sunny and Hyoyeon together. At first, Jiyong didn't want to for reasons of tired but Taeyeon keep persuading him and now they're at the restaurant enjoying the night. 

“I feel so high tonight…” Hyoyeon said after sips her beer.

“Yah…yah… behave yourself here…” Sunny said while signal her eyes to Jiyong.

Taeyeon chuckles after she sees both of her friends.

“By the way… thanks for tonight… your performance so amazing…” Taeyeon said while smiling.

“It’s that so? Wahh… I can’t wait to perform at Seoul too,” Hyoyeon said happily.

“Yeah... your music so hype and can make others feel the heat...” Sunny replied teasingly while looking at Taeyeon and Jiyong.

“Heat? Really?” Hyoyeon asked confused.

“Yeah… hard to breathe too…with some people…” Sunny replied jokingly.

At the same time, Sunny look at Jiyong and Taeyeon, and she can see their shy face after she said that.

“It’s?” Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon when she can’t understand with Sunny answers.

Taeyeon just nodded while her face is already blushing.

Sunny suddenly laughing and that make the others look at her.

“Argh… I can’t hold it…” Sunny said while laughing.

Hyoyeon look at Sunny with confused at first before she’s join to laugh with her friend. Taeyeon just chuckles when she saw her friends laughing meanwhile Jiyong smiles while look at their reactions.

“Okay… I don’t know why we’re laughing but at least we have to enjoy this moment… let’s toast!” Hyoyeon said while she lifts her glass of beer.

Sunny and Taeyeon also lift their glass but when Taeyeon is about to sip her beer, Jiyong stops her.

“Hump…please… just for tonight…” Taeyeon said while pout.

“You sure you can handle the beer?” Jiyong asked still hold the glass.

Taeyeon nodded with cute face. Hyoyeon and Sunny look at both of them while smiling.

“Wuu… I'm felt so jealous... I don't have anyone to take care of me...” Hyoyeon said after she sips her beer.

“You can have me…” Sunny replied while hugs Hyoyeon shoulder.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon friends while chuckles. After that, he just let Taeyeon sip her beer and keep on eyes on her throughout the night.

Afterwards, the three of them continue chattering while Jiyong still stay beside his wife and let Taeyeon enjoy her moment with her friends that night.

 

 

 

AT HOTEL

 

Jiyong place Taeyeon on the bed after she can't even be standing properly. After they leave the restaurant, Taeyeon try hard to look good after drinking the beer. However, when they're arrived at the hotel, Taeyeon start to feel uneasiness with her body. Jiyong is that noticed his wife behavior, hold her arms and then help her to walk to their room.

“Here…” Jiyong said while give water to Taeyeon.

“Thanks” Taeyeon replied before she take the water and then drink it.

“Let me take out your pajama…” Jiyong said while walking to closet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter