freedom

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT NIGHT

PENTHOUSE

 

Jiyong is arrival at home around midnight. When he's walking past the living room, he saw Taeyeon is sleeping on the couch. Jiyong sigh before he went to the couch and then sat on the couch. Jiyong stares at Taeyeon face before he touches her face softly. Taeyeon open her eyes after she feel someone touching her face. She's smiling and then says

“You’re back”

“Why are you sleeping here?” Jiyong asked while he moves his hand to touch Taeyeon hair.

“Of course I’m waiting for my husband” Taeyeon replied while looking at Jiyong.

Taeyeon noticed Jiyong eyes look so tired, and she's feel sorry for him.

“How was your day?” Jiyong asked while smiling.

“Kinda lonely... someone is busy...” Taeyeon replied while pout.

Jiyong chuckles after he heard that. He continues staring at Taeyeon while his hand rubs her ear softly. Then, Taeyeon open her arms widely while smiling. Jiyong grin before he moves into her arms. Taeyeon hugs Jiyong head while her hand rubs his hair softly.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon whisper to ask his condition.

Jiyong nodded while his eyes closed.

“You doing a good job today” Taeyeon praised him.

Jiyong smiles after he heard that from Taeyeon.

“I’m so tired…” Jiyong whisper softly.

“Did you eat?” Taeyeon asked worried.

Jiyong nodded to answer her.

“Come, let's go to sleep. You have to work hard for tomorrow,” Taeyeon said while continue rubs his hair softly.

After that, both of them went into the room together. Jiyong go refreshing himself while Taeyeon go back to the kitchen to get some milk for Jiyong to drink.

 

 

 

“I never thought appa will be face this difficult because of me,” Jiyong said while he’s hugging Taeyeon on the bed.

“Hey, it’s not your fault” Taeyeon replied while looking at Jiyong face.

“But still…” Jiyong said with guilty.

Taeyeon keep staring at Jiyong without saying anything. At that moment, she knew Jiyong is too emotional for knowing the truth about the company. As his wife, Taeyeon remind herself to continue support and comfort him. When it's come to the family, Jiyong feelings also can be fragile just like her.

“Don’t worry. I know you can help appa. I’ll trust you,” Taeyeon said before she kisses his chin.

Jiyong is smiling after Taeyeon does that. He then moves his head and kisses her lips to thank her.

“Thank you, dear. Love you,” Jiyong said and then he continues to kiss her again.

The kisses continue until Jiyong move his kiss to her neck smoothly. Taeyeon close her eyes and just let her husband kiss her while she's enjoying it. Suddenly, she's open her eyes after she feels Jiyong stop from kissing her. When she turns her head, she saw Jiyong is already fallen asleep on her shoulder. Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Jiyong sleeping face.

“My husband work so hard today,” Taeyeon said whispering before she kiss Jiyong cheek.

Then, she just hugs Jiyong and let herself going to sleep.

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

PRESS CONFERENCE

 

After the court session, it's proved that Jiyong persecuted. The judge gives a statement all the proof shows Jiyong is innocent and that clear all the negative statement and Jiyong name too. The police still continue to investigate the cause and will catch the person that do that to him.

After the court session, the agency held the press conference to convey all the statement and Jiyong retirement as a model. All the reporters come to create coverage of the news. The question and answer session lasted up to 30 minutes before Jiyong announcement.

“Before we end this press, Mr. Kwon Jiyong has something to announce. Let's hear him...,” the moderator said.

Jiyong is standing up from his seat slowly. His hand start to sweat and tremble but inside him is already nervous.

“Ehem… First, I'm sorry for make my fan worried about what just happen to me before. I know, some of you are concern about me, and I'm thankful for that. But now, I'm Kwon Jiyong...” Jiyong said while try hard to hold his emotion.

“I decided to retired from my modeling career after my contract is ended. I know this is too sudden, but it was my choice and I hope everyone will respect my decision. Thank you and... I'm sorry...” Jiyong continue before him bowing down in front of the press.

Jiyong tears start to flow while his bowing.

Some reporter stunned with Jiyong sudden retirement and some of them look like is already know what going to be happened.

The chaos suddenly happen when the reporter keep raising their voice with one another to ask the questions. However, the agency asks the moderator to stop the press conference.

“We’re sorry for the inconvenience.” The moderator said to close the session.

After that, Jiyong manager take Jiyong to leave the area while Jiyong keep bowing to the press as a sign for his apology.

 

 

MAGAZINE COMPANY

 

Taeyeon rashly went out from the meeting room after the meeting ended. She went to her office and then tries to call Jiyong numbers. However, the calls went to voicemail. Taeyeon start to feel uneasy, and then she open the browser to let know what actually happen toward Jiyong press conference. She's keep scrolling to read the latest news but when she saw the picture of Jiyong bowing, Taeyeon tears start to flow.

Taeyeon continue to call Jiyong numbers but this time the call connected.

“Jiyong?” Taeyeon call his name immediately after Jiyong pick up the call.

“Hi, cutie” Jiyong greet happily after he heard his wife voice.

“Where are you?” Taeyeon asked worried.

“On my way to the agency. I have to settle something there,” Jiyong replied.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong is smiling after she asked that.

“I’ll see you at home… oh! I forgot! Tonight omma asked us to have dinner with them. Are okay with that?” Jiyong asked without answering Taeyeon question.

Taeyeon didn’t respond for a while.

“Okay…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“So…I’ll see you there. Careful!” Jiyong said before he ended the call.

Taeyeon look at the phone with mixed feelings. She knew Jiyong is trying not to make her worried but as his wife, she can't lie her feelings. She wants to be with him at that time and comfort him. Taeyeon sigh but then someone is knocking her office door.

“Yes?” Taeyeon asked when she saw her assistant open the door.

“Someone is here to meet you” she replied.

“Who?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Erica…” she replied awkwardly.

Taeyeon startled after she heard that name again. She then signals to her assistant to let Erica come into the office.

 

 

 

Erica sips the drink awkwardly while sitting in front of Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Taeyeon continue staring at her with a lot of thought in her minds.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked after Erica place the cup on the table.

“I’m sorry” suddenly Erica said to her.

Taeyeon startled after she heard Erica apology.

“I know. I do many wrong things toward you and Jiyong. I'm the one should get those negative and hat, not Jiyong. I'm really sorry.” Erica said while crying.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything afterward. She just let Erica spill out her emotion while she’s continue looking at her with mixed feelings.

“I'm too stubborn. I know that Jiyong is already move on from me but... I keep give hope for him to come back...now, he had you as his wife and I can see how happy life he had now...even though, I feel so hurt and irate...” she continue while crying.

“You…” Taeyeon said but Erica interrupts her and then says

“I already decided to leave forever. I won't come here again. I'm sorry for try to ruin your marriage. I do hope... you and Jiyong will be happy together...sincerely. Besides, before I'm going... I'll report about Danny to the police. Assume it my last gift for Jiyong.”

“Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter