understanding

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAGAZINE COMPANY

 

Taeyeon startled after she saw a lot of present inside her office room. She slowly walks toward the gifts on her table with mixed feelings. She looks at the box and then read the card on it.

 

The gratitude for Mrs. Kwon - Chanel

Sweet gifts for you - ABC Magazine

Hope to collab with you soon - XYZ Model Agency

 

Taeyeon take a deep sigh after she knew where all the gifts are from. She then leaves the gifts there and then continues to her desk. She turns on her computer while focusing on her documents. Suddenly, someone is knocking her door and she saw her assistant enter the room with smiles.

“Hi there…” she said with smiles.

“Hi…” Taeyeon replied.

“Sorry for placing all the gifts here. Receptions keep complaint about it,” she said while pout.

“It’s okay…” Taeyeon replied while smiles awkwardly.

“How's your feelings with this sudden fame?” she asked suddenly.

Taeyeon look at the gifts for a while before her reply

“Just follow the flow”

“Well… that’s great because all coworker keep gossiping about you. They say that you'll resign here and go grab the fame life...,” she blurt out the truth about her coworkers chattered.

Taeyeon chuckles softly after she hears that from her.

“All of you are too imaginative,” Taeyeon said while continue chuckles.

Her assistant smirk awkwardly after Taeyeon said that.

“Sorry…” she’s apologies.

“It’s okay…” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

After that, her assistant leave the office and then Taeyeon continue focus on her works.

 

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

 

Jiyong drive his car toward Dami boutique after his schedule finish. While he's park the car, he saw is walking out from the boutique alone. Jiyong look at her with suspicious, but he decided to stay inside his car to avoid her. But it's turns around when Erica saw his car and went to greet him. Jiyong saw Erica wave her hand at him and in the end, Jiyong get out from the car to greet her with a heavy heart.

“Hi, Jiyong” she’s greet happily.

“Hi” Jiyong replied coldly.

Erica looks at Jiyong face and she’s noticed Jiyong is uneasy with her presence there.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked.

“Oh, I just come to grab something for tomorrow photo shoot” Erica replied.

Jiyong nodded before he says

“Okay, I got to go”

When Jiyong is about to leave, Erica stops him by saying

“I miss you, Jiyong”

Jiyong stop his steps when he hears that from her.

“I do miss you,” Erica continues said.

Jiyong chuckles while turning to face her.

“Thank you” Jiyong replied coldly.

After that, Jiyong just walks away from there without looking back at her. Erica feels so upset when Jiyong behave like that toward her. She’s stares at Jiyong firmly with mixed feelings.

 

Erica POV

“Jiyong…I know you’re hurt badly but…Don't test me, Jiyong. You don't know your wife true color, aren't you?”

 

She then leaves the area with angry. Meanwhile, Jiyong inside the boutique feels uneasy with Erica presence.

 

 

 

“Noona!” Jiyong greet Dami with smiles.

“Oh, you’re here?” Dami asked surprised.

“Yup… I have something to ask you,” Jiyong said before his seat on the chair nearby Dami desk.

“Did you just come in? Did you see…” Dami asked curiously but Jiyong interrupt her and then says

“Yeah… I saw her…”

Dami didn’t respond after Jiyong said that. She’s looks at him with mixed feelings but Jiyong looks at her with smiles.

“What is with those smiles?” Dami asked suspiciously.

Jiyong grin before he ask

“Could you help me?”

“What kind of help?” Dami asked curiously.

“Help me comfort Taeyeon.” Jiyong replied softly.

“Huh? Comfort her? Why me?” Dami asked confused with Jiyong sudden request.

“I don't know... but I just think you're the one can do this. You know me so well... my life, my behavior... everything's. So, I want you to go out with her... go for dinner, lunch or sleepover just the two of you...” Jiyong said try to explain why he wants Dami helps.

Dami look at him and wait for him to finish his words.

“I want you to ask her if she's okay... what she's think about this sudden fame...what she's feels about these...” Jiyong continues.

“Why don't you ask her that? You're her husband,” Dami asked confused.

“If she’s willingly told me, I don't bother to ask you this helps...besides, I think you're fit person to talk with her. First, both of you are woman and woman know each other feelings, right? Second, you're my sister. If anything she's say or ask, you know me better to answer her. Please, noona... lately, I can feel something is bothering her, but she's keep hide it from me.” Jiyong replied worriedly.

Dami look at her little brother sad face and then she say

“Arasso… I’ll try but… I'm not promising you to push her to tell me. I'll respect her, and you don't expect highly on me.”

“Nae… I’m not. As long you’re agree help me with these, I’m fine” Jiyong replied.

“Hey, Don't worry about it. She's strong enough to accept you as her husband.” Dami said try to comfort Jiyong.

Jiyong just nodded to agree with his sister. However, the truth about their marriage, no one can understand except him and Taeyeon.

 

 

MAGAZINE COMPANY

 

Taeyeon enter her office after the meeting with her coworker. However, she's startled to see Danny in her office alone.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Well… I’m here to see you,” Danny replied with smiles.

“For what?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“About next month cover model. I’m the model,” Danny replied while smiling.

“Ah… that one… but I’m not the person that you should meet here,” Taeyeon said before she walks toward her desk.

“Huh? Why? Didn’t you’re the editor?” Danny asked curiously.

“Yes, I’m the editor not the photographer. Besides, for next month issues not have taken care of by me. The director gives it to a new editor.” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Danny starts to feel upset when he knows about that. He then gets up from the seat and then approaching Taeyeon.

“What if I say that want you to handle next month issues?” Danny suddenly asked.

Taeyeon is frowning when Danny asked that.

“Hurm… I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Taeyeon replied while smirks.

“Why is that?” Danny asked curiously.

“I have another job to handle, and I'm leaving the city.” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Danny face suddenly change after Taeyeon said that. Suddenly, someone knock the door and Wooshik enter the office with document in his hand.

“Taeyeon! Here the latest proposal” Wooshik said after he enter the office.

“Great, let me see it” Taeyeon replied.

Wooshik walk toward the desk but his eyes are staring at Danny with uneasy. Danny also is looking at Wooshik with firm.

“What he’s doing here?” Wooshik asked while staring at Danny.

“Oh…he comes to meet the new editor” Taeyeon replied while her eyes on the document.

“So, you got the office wrong? Let me bring you to the new editor office” Wooshik said try to help him.

However, Danny just stares at him firmly before he walks away from the office with anger. Wooshik feels weird with Danny behavior after him leaving the office. When he looks at Taeyeon face, he can see how she feel ease when Danny leave her office.

“Do you know him?” Wooshik asked curiously.

Taeyeon nodded before she gives back the document to Wooshik.

“It’s fine by me. Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter