effortlessly

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT RESTAURANT

 

“Yah…why you look so skinny?” Tiffany asked after she saw Taeyeon.

“No…she’s look shinny,” Sooyoung said teasingly.

“Stop it…I’m fine. Still same here…” Taeyeon said try to stop her friends.

“Okay, before that…where is Yuri? We’re hungry…” Yoona said while she looks around.

“Hey, did you know that news about your wedding? It’s blooming around the city. Peoples keep talking and asking who the lucky girl... where she is from...” Sooyoung said.

“Yeah…that’s out of our mind. We didn’t think that he is so hot stuff,” Tiffany said while smiling.

“Do you look like me know that too? Of course I’m the one that more surprised…” Taeyeon replied.

“That’s why he’s mysterious…” Seohyun said with fear tone.

“That’s for us…not for Taeyeon anymore, right?” Hyoyeon asked.

Taeyeon just continue smiling awkwardly without answering them.

Suddenly, Yuri comes toward them while bringing their foods.

“Ching…ching…the foods is served” Yuri said before she places the tray on the table.

“Wow…daebak…this look delicious…” Taeyeon said when she saw the foods.

“Thank you…this is my treat for the newlywed and her friends,” Yuri said while smiling.

“Come join us…” Yoona said.

“Wait…we still need something to cheer up…” Yuri said before she walks away.

“She knows how to treat us…” Hyoyeon said before she takes one of the dishes.

Little moment later, Yuri comes back to the table while her hand holds a bottle of soju.

“Kwon Yuri…! You’re the best…!” Sooyoung said when she saw Yuri bring the drink.

“Well…as long my friends enjoy this…” Yuri said before she open the bottle and pour into the glass.

After that, all of them just enjoy chattering and teasing each other after a long time not to gather.

 

 

 

“Taeyeon-na…how’s your life after married him? Did he treat you well?” Tiffany asked while she munches her foods.

“Of course he did…right?” Yuri asked.

Taeyeon sips her drink before she say

“Yeah…he’s such a nice person…”

“So…you still dilemma about your decision marrying him?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“Well…” Taeyeon didn’t finish her words.

“Something is wrong with him?” Hyoyeon asked.

“No…no…he’s fine…but it’s was me…” Taeyeon said with gloomy face.

All of her friends turn to look at her after she said that.

“Why? What happen?” Yoona asked curiously.

“I don't know... I don't know what happened to me... sometimes, I can feel he's action can make me pounded but sometimes, his action irate me. I just don't understand...it's just because I do not know him well or...I'm the one can't accept his presence... I don't know...” Taeyeon replied try to make her friends understand.

All of her friends are silent for a while after she said that.

“It's because of this arranged marriage? If that so... you should give each other time more to learn and know each other...” Tiffany said to break the silent.

“Yeah… your relationship is different...you two doing this at first just because of your omma...so, it's really taken time to adapt these things.” Yuri continues said.

“To be truth, even me and my boyfriend still in progress knowing each other...” Sooyoung said before she sips her drink.

“Unnie, if you feel don't understand your heart then follow your head...at least, you didn't regret it when doing these things,” Seohyun said while smiles.

Suddenly, Taeyeon phone is ringing and she saw its Jiyong numbers. Taeyeon excuses herself before pick up the call.

 

 

 

 

“Hello, where are you been?” Jiyong asked worried.

“Oh, I’m just hanging out with my friends…” Taeyeon replied.

“Why didn’t you tell me? Omma is asking for you…” Jiyong said firmly.

“I’m sorry… I rashly...and forget to tell you” Taeyeon replied.

“Then, what should I tell omma? When will you back?” Jiyong asked.

“Hurm…I’ll explain to her later…don’t wait for me. I’ll be late” Taeyeon replied.

After she said that, Jiyong just ended the call. Taeyeon is frowning while look at her phone.

“Did he mad?” Taeyeon mutter while looking at the phone.

 

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Jiyong throw his phone on the bed roughly. At first, he just wants to ask about his wife condition but when he knew she's with her friends, Jiyong start to feel furious. He thought Taeyeon just leave him there alone, and she's enjoying with her friends.

“Good…just enjoy with your friends there…go…tell them everything’s…” Jiyong mutter firmly.

After that, Jiyong decided to go out to release his anger feelings.

 

 

 

Mrs. Kwon saw Jiyong gloomy face when him stepping the stairs. At the same time, she saw Jiyong also rushing to go out the house.

“Jiyong, where are you going?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“I’m going out…” Jiyong replied while him wearing the shoes.

“Something happen?” she asked worried.

“Huh? No…I’ll be late… don’t wait for me” Jiyong replied before he open the door and leave the house.

“What happen?” Mrs. Kim asked after Jiyong leave.

“I don’t know…” Mrs. Kwon replied.

 

 

Jiyong ride his motorbike without knowing where to go. He just rides along the way in the city while try to calm his feelings. In the end, he decided to go to one of his friend café.

 

AT CAFÉ

 

“Yo man! What are you doing here?” Lee Soohyuk, Jiyong friend asked.

“I just want to hang out here” Jiyong replied before he takes a seat hide from the other customers.

“What with that face? Something wrong newlywed?” his friend asked when he saw Jiyong gloomy face.

“Nothing…can you give me a beer?” Jiyong asked.

“Sure…” his friend said before leave the table.

After that, Jiyong take out his phone and then open his social media account.

Unknowingly, he opens his wife account and start to stalking on her account. Everything's that Taeyeon post on her account is a new side of her that Jiyong discover. Her life is totally opposite to him and that make him thinks Taeyeon is hidden gems that he needs to do more research. He then stops at one of her photo and stares at it deeply.

“Did someone is missed his wife...?” Soohyuk asked teasingly when he saw Jiyong staring at Taeyeon photo.

“Yeah…” Jiyong blurt out his mind.

Soohyuk chuckles while he opens the beer for Jiyong.

“Then, why are you here? Go to your wife…” Soohyuk said while shake his head.

“If that easy…” Jiyong replied before he takes the beer and sips it.

“What do you means?” Soohyuk asked confused.

Jiyong didn’t respond him after he asked that.

“Hey, should we call Youngbae to join us?” Soohyuk asked.

“He’s on the way…” Jiyong replied before he sips again his drink.

“That’s great…well, enjoy your time here. I need to take care the storage at the back. Let me know when Youngbae is here…” Soohyuk said before he leaves Jiyong there alone.

 

 

 

Youngbae arrive few minutes later after Jiyong asked him to accompany him that night. Youngbae saw Jiyong is sitting at the end of the café alone while his eyes are looking at the phone. He walks toward him slowly and then greets him.

“Whassup, man!” Youngbae sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter