emoting

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAEYEON APARTMENT

 

After back from the café, Taeyeon have an argument with her mother for agree marrying her to Jiyong. Along the way to home, Taeyeon keep against Mrs. Kim because she's don't want to ruin her life by marrying Jiyong. For her, what just Mrs. Kim do is intolerable. It's her life, and she's will fight for it.

“What did you just said?” Mrs. Kim asked firmly.

“You heard me…I don’t like him and I don’t want to marry him…” Taeyeon replied to against her mother decision.

“Tae, please listen to me… I’m doing this it’s for your happiness,” Mrs. Kim said softly.

“Omma…I’m happy. What make you think I’m not happy?” Taeyeon asked.

“Because you still didn’t move on from him…” suddenly Mrs. Kim blurts out the truth.

Taeyeon silent after her mother said that.

“I know you so well Tae…you still wait for him, aren’t you?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“No…” Taeyeon hesitate.

“Don’t you lie to me…then why you still keep all his things in your closet?” Mrs. Kim asked firmly.

“Did you open my closet?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

“You don’t answer me, Taeyeon…” Mrs. Kim replied firmly.

“What you expect from me? Why you have to do this for me?” Taeyeon asked while her eyes start to tears.

“Tae…I just want you to move on from him…it’s already three years… it's too long ... too long for you to move on ... please forget him ...” Mrs. Kim said softly.

After that, she saw Taeyeon start to cry after she said that.

“Omma...you said that you know me...so...you know how hard for me to forget him...you know his impact to my life...” Taeyeon said while crying.

Mrs. Kim didn’t say anything after Taeyeon said that to her. When she saw her crying, as her mother she’s feel so sad to see her like that. She's show to other how tough she was but her reality, she's so fragile. Mrs. Kim approach Taeyeon before she’s hugs her tightly.

“Because I'm your omma I have to do this... I want you to meet other people...let yourself open to others too.” Mrs. Kim said softly while hugging her.

“What make you think Jiyong is the one?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Honestly, I don't know... I don't know him well same as you but...he had something that make me believe in him. I just follow my heart to believe in him.” Mrs. Kim replied while her mind is thinking about Jiyong.

Taeyeon release her hugs and then look at her mother.

“You think he can help me to move on?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Mrs. Kim shakes her head and then say

“I don't say that he would help you to move on but...if you give your life chance, I think you can find love with him...”

“Love? I already fall in love once and it's hurt me... I don't think I can fall in love again...” Taeyeon said while chuckles.

“Hey…give yourself chance to be happy… don’t treat other the same way from your past. It’s wrong…so wrong…yes, I admit that love hurt you but love also can turn someone to be soft too…please, Tae. Think about this…I’m doing this not for me…” Mrs. Kim relied softly.

“But I don’t like him…” Taeyeon keep refused her mother.

“At least, give him a chance and most importantly…give yourself chance… love can be raise…please… I never asked for anything from you even though you do not manage the company together with Jiwoong, I still follow your wishes ... but this time Tae ... only this time I ask for you to agree ... for my sake ...” Mrs. Kim said while burst into tears.

“Omma…” Taeyeon said before she’s hugs her mother tightly.

For a moment, both of them just keep hugging to comfort each other feelings. At the same time, Taeyeon began to consider her mother's suggestions.

 

 

 

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

During the dinner, Mrs. Kwon keep smiling happily after she's success make Jiyong agree to marry. Mr. Kwon looks at his wife with smiles before he ask

“It's Jiyong behave so nice today?”

Mr. Kwon turns his face look at Jiyong. Jiyong just continue munch his foods silently.

“More than that” Mrs. Kwon replied happily.

“Oho…so, it’s good news?” Mr. Kwon asked.

Mrs. Kwon nodded with smiles.

“So…what happen? What make you agree with this one?” Mr. Kwon asked Jiyong.

Jiyong lift his head from the bowl before he smiles awkwardly.

“Well…I don’t know what to say…” Jiyong replied hesitate.

“Aigoo…just admit that you like her…you said to me at the café before…” Mrs. Kwon said while chuckles softly.

“Ah…yeah…I like her…” Jiyong said awkwardly.

Mr. Kwon looks at his son face and he’s notice something strange with his expressions.

“Hey…the decision is still yours. Not me or omma. Are you sure with your decision?” Mr. Kwon asked curiously.

Jiyong didn’t respond his father for a while.

“Jiyong, marriage is not a playground that you can play randomly. It's not a thing that you can play and then leave it. Not like that, son. Marriage is responsible, love each other and balance each other. If you're not ready, don't do this. Don't give the girl fake hope and hurts her. She's not a thing that you can play around.” Mr. Kwon continues when Jiyong didn’t respond him.

“Yeobo, don’t you trust him?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“It's not like I do not trust him. I do trust him but...it's his life. I don't want he'll be regret it later. If he's really like her sincerely then, I won't object. Just proceed the wedding.” Mr. Kwon replied try to advice Jiyong.

Mrs. Kwon agrees with her husband after he said that. She looks at Jiyong and then she asks

“I think both of you have to meet again but this time...just both of you. Go and discuss with her about this. I don't want you make the decision in rush or you doing it just to fulfill my desire. I don't like it anyway. Can you?”

In the end, Jiyong just nodded to agree with his mother. However, the truth is he’s already know what will happen when they’re meet again.

 

 

 

THE NEXT WEEKEND

ART GALLERY

 

After their mothers arranging the meeting, both of them agree to meet at the gallery. Jiyong is already at the gallery while waiting for Taeyeon. When Taeyeon arrive, she's saw Jiyong is standing in front of butterfly art while wearing yellow shirt with black jeans. At that moment, when she's stares at him, her feelings attracted to him out of the blue. She's can feel the strange inside her but when she's remember their incident suddenly the feelings disappear.

Jiyong turn his face when he feels someone is staring at him nearby. Then, he saw Taeyeon is standing over there while looking at him. He saw her wearing white full sleeve shirt with purple maxi skirt. Suddenly, his heart starts to beat rapidly. His eyes keep looking at her while she's walking toward him. The closer Taeyeon approached him, the more nervous Jiyong felt.

“Hi” Taeyeon greet coldly.

“Hmm…you’re late” Jiyong said while look at his watch.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after he said that.

“At least I’m here” Taeyeon replied firmly.

“Hurm…so, want to go to the café? It’s upstairs,” Jiyong said.

“Can we just cut the time here...the main point here. You know why we are here.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong nodded.

“Good…so? What will you do? Are you serious what you’re saying about the marriage?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong didn’t respond her for a while.

“If you're not serious, I'm fine with it. I'm agreed,” Taeyeon continue when Jiyong didn’t say anything.

Jiyong startled when Taeyeon said that.

“You agree?” Jiyong asked confused.

He didn’t expect that words from her. At the beginning, he just get himself ready to bear her anger but it's otherwise form what his expect from her respond.

Taeyeon nodded and the says

“Yeah…let’s get marry…”

“Oh…” Jiyong try to speak but his speechless.

“…but…” Taeyeon said before she’s stop for a while.

“What?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“When the time that both of us feels that we're not happy or unsuitable...or you meet someone you loved... I'm not hesitating to ask divorce.” Taeyeon continue firmly.

“What make you changed your mind?” Jiyong asked.

“Omma…and…your mother too” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong smiles after he hears her answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter