tolerance

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FEW WEEKS LATER

HAN RIVER

 

Danny is standing while looking at his watch. Last night, he got a message from Jiyong to meet him there alone. At first, he refused to meet him but when Jiyong mention to drag him as one of his witness for that night, Danny has not choice to decline him anymore.

“Where is he?” Danny mutters angrily while looking at his watch.

Few minutes later, Jiyong car arrival is at the destination. Danny saw Jiyong also come alone when he saw Jiyong get out from the car.

“Thank you for coming” Jiyong said with smiles.

Danny just lifts his eyebrows to reply him.

“Well…I have just honest here... why would you do that?” Jiyong asked firmly.

“Doing what?” Danny asked dumbfounded.

Jiyong smirks when Danny asked that.

“You know what I’m asking… that night… you are there too. Don’t act like you don’t know anything,” Jiyong replied sarcastically.

Danny starts to feel uneasy when Jiyong mention that.

“I don’t know what actually your point here. Besides, you have proof that I’m doing that?” Danny asked arrogantly.

Jiyong take a deep breath before he asks

“Then… should I ask Erica? Or… one of your friends that night?”

Danny startled after Jiyong mention Erica name.

“What are we talking about right now?” Danny asked stupidly.

“Well… I don’t know why you plan all this to me but…it’s really hurt me when my friend does this to me.” Jiyong replied sadly.

Danny scoffs after Jiyong said that.

“I don’t know that you can feel that hurt?” Danny asked sarcastically.

Jiyong look at him with furious after he said that.

“I really thought you’re my friend…” Jiyong replied sadly.

“Argh, stop being sentimental. You know how hurt me to see you around. So, stop acting like you like me” Danny said irate.

“Why you behave like this? What am I doing to hurt you?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“…That's because you have everything that supposed to be mine! Your wealth, fame... everything! It's so irate to see it on you...” suddenly Danny, blurt out the truth.

“Is it? Just those reasons? Oh, God...so, childish!” Jiyong said while chuckles.

“Yeah, you can say that... but to seeing you falling down, that's really satisfied...” Danny replied while smirks evilly.

“…You know I can prove myself innocent, and you may be punished” Jiyong said firmly.

Danny is laughing after Jiyong said that.

“Go on... if you have any proof of me. Besides, I don't think Erica will help you after what have you done to her...Oh! I forgot about your wife...perhaps, because of your stupid doubt will make her leave you... then, I think I can approach her... or make her mine...” Danny replied while smirks.

Jiyong feel angry when Danny starts to mention about Taeyeon. He then grab Danny collar and firmly says

“I will do anything to drag you to jail. Before that, hear this out... don't you ever think of her! Leave her alone, or you'll regret it later!”

“These are threatened or warn?” Danny asked while smirks.

“As you wish... or it will be both” Jiyong replied before he release Danny collar and then push him away.

Danny fell on the ground after Jiyong push him away.

“Keep that in your mind” Jiyong continue said before he went to his car and then leave the area with angry.

 

 

 

Jiyong dial his manager number while driving back to home.

“Hyung, I need your help,” Jiyong said to his manager.

“What?” he asked curiously.

“I need someone to look after Taeyeon” Jiyong said worried.

“Okay… but why? What happen?” he asked curiously.

“I don’t want anything happen to her until my case settled” Jiyong replied.

“Arasso… I’ll arrange someone to look after her,” he said.

“One more thing, hyung” Jiyong said he before ended the call.

“What?” he asked.

“Send someone to keep an eye Erica. I think I can get something from her for my case.” Jiyong replied.

“Erica? O~key… I’ll take care of that,” he said with suspicious but he didn’t asked him more about that.

“Thank you, hyung. Call me if you get any information,” Jiyong replied before he ended the call.

After that, Jiyong decided to go to the police station to report about Danny after he secretly record their conversation at the Han River before.

 

 

MAGAZINE COMPANY

 

Taeyeon is smiling widely after she saw her husband is waiting her in front of the door. Jiyong wave his hand after he saw Taeyeon walked out from the elevator with happy. However, his hand stop to wave after he noticed Wooshik is walking behind his wife. Taeyeon speed her steps toward Jiyong, and then she’s hug his waist and asks

“Did you wait long?”

Jiyong smiles while shakes his head to answer her.

“Are you hungry?” Jiyong asked while he fixing Taeyeon front hair.

“Nae... what do you want for a dinner?” Taeyeon asked while smiling.

“Hurm…” Jiyong said while he’s noticed Wooshik is looking at them.

Taeyeon turn her head after she noticed Jiyong is looking at someone. When she saw Wooshik, Taeyeon release her hands from Jiyong waist and smiles at him shyly.

Wooshik just smiles at them without saying anything. He just walked past them and went to his car. Jiyong look at him with uneasy before he looks at Taeyeon and pull her head to face him.

“Why are you staring at him like that?” Jiyong asked with jealous.

Taeyeon chuckles while she holds Jiyong hand on her face.

“Look... who's the jealous here?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

“Of course, I am. You have to look at me when I’m here,” Jiyong replied while pout.

Taeyeon chuckles and then she’s reply

“Arassooo~~”

She then move toward him and peck on his lips for moment. Jiyong stunned with her sudden kiss but he’s smiling afterward.

“Okay, let’s eat outside tonight. You don’t have to cook,” Jiyong suddenly said with smiles.

“Omo… it's that because of the kiss? I'm glad to kiss you more...” Taeyeon replied teasingly.

Jiyong is laughing after Taeyeon said that.

“Let’s go… you can kiss me anytime you want…” Jiyong replied before he holds Taeyeon hand and went to the car together. 

 

 

BBQ RESTAURANT

 

Jiyong agree to have dinner with Taeyeon friends after his wife complain miss them. That night, Jiyong can see his wife happy smiles when she's with her friends. Even thought, her friends continue on teasing him, Jiyong just let them be. For him, as long his wife happy, he'll let the smiles keep on her face.

“I hope you can settle the case successfully,” Yuri said before she sips her drink.

“Thank you” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“We trust you, brother in law,” Tiffany said with smiles.

Jiyong chuckles after he heard that.

“Thanks” Jiyong said with smiles.

“So, you two… okay right now?” Sooyoung asked curiously while looking at Taeyeon and Jiyong.

Taeyeon and Jiyong looking at each other while holding each other hand.

“As you can see…” Hyoyeon suddenly said while pointing to their holding hand.

All of them smiles after saw that but Taeyeon cover her face from ashamed.

“By the way, Tae… I forget to ask you… did you know that Wooshik will resign end of this month?” suddenly Yoona asked.

“Huh? I didn’t know that… why?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“As I heard, he got an offer from Japan Magazine” Yoona replied.

“Oh…” Taeyeon said with surprised.

Out of nowhere, Taeyeon suddenly feel sad to hear that news. After what just happened between her and Jiyong, Taeyeon noticed Wooshik is the one will appear to help her. Even though it's awkward at first, but his sincerity make Taeyeon comfortable. She rarely to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter