cherish

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY

PENTHOUSE

 

Next day, both of them are going back to their penthouse. Taeyeon still at the company while Jiyong at home alone when he had nothing to do that day. Jiyong start to unpack his luggage. He separates the cloths for the laundry and some of them he places inside the wardrobe. Suddenly, his phone is ringing, and he saw Taeyeon numbers appear on the screen. Jiyong smiles widely before he picks up the call.

“Hello cutie” Jiyong greet happily.

“Hello~” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“When will you back? I’m so boring…” Jiyong said lazily.

Taeyeon chuckles after Jiyong said that.

“I’ll be back soon. So, what do you want for dinner?” Taeyeon asked.

“Anything as long you’re back…” Jiyong replied before he lay on the bed lazily.

“Okay, I’ll cook for you chicken soup” Taeyeon said.

“Ermm… sound delicious…argh…please come back…” Jiyong replied whining to her.

“Nae… wait for me…” Taeyeon said while chuckles.

“Arasso… love you” Jiyong replied while smiling.

“Love you more” Taeyeon said before she ended the call.

After that, Jiyong continue unpack his stuff before cleaning the house.

 

 

 

After Jiyong cleaning his house, he’s going to take a bath for refreshing himself. However, before he enters the bathroom, his phone is ringing, and he saw the unknown numbers. Jiyong ignore the call and go toward the bathroom. While he's in the bathroom, the numbers keep calling him and let as missed call.

Moment later, when Jiyong finishing his bath, he looks at his phone and he saw the missed call is from the unknown numbers. Jiyong feel weird when saw the unknown numbers. He's trying to call back the numbers, and then he heard a woman voice greet him.

“Jiyong?” the woman call his name.

“Who?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“It’s me… Erica” she replied.

Jiyong stunned when he hears that name. In the end, he just ends the call without saying anything.

“What she want from me?” Jiyong mutter while frowning.

After that, Jiyong just ignore it and go to preparing himself for waiting his wife to back.

 

 

MAGAZINE COMPANY

 

Taeyeon finish her works earlier than usual. That day, she's feel happy when she's know that Jiyong is waiting for her at home. So, she's decided to buy some groceries to cook dinner for him. When she's walking toward her car, she saw Wooshik is standing near at her car. Taeyeon looks at him weirdly and then she asks

“What’s wrong?”

“Your tire... flat again. Something wrong here... why this always happen to your tire?” Wooshik asked weirdly.

Taeyeon look at the tire without saying anything. She knew there are someone doing that to her but she can’t point out who’s.

“So… what are you going to do?” Wooshik asked while looking at the tire.

“I’ll call the tow truck” Taeyeon replied while take out her phone.

“Then, how you’re going back?” Wooshik asked curiously.

“I’ll take cab or bus” Taeyeon replied.

“Wow… after the airport incident? Will you?” Wooshik asked worried.

Taeyeon suddenly is thinking about Wooshik questions. She doesn’t know what should she do.

“Let me drop you” Wooshik suddenly said to help her.

“Oh… it’s okay. I can call my husband,” Taeyeon replied try to refused.

“At this hour? Then, what time he will be here? Nonsense… let me drop you,” Wooshik said insist to send Taeyeon home.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she says

“Okay, but after the tow truck come”

Wooshik nodded with smiles.

 

 

 

While waiting for the tow truck, both of them are sitting nearby the car silently. Taeyeon texting Jiyong that she's will be late meanwhile Wooshik beside her secretly take a glance on her.

“How's you doing?” Wooshik asked to break the silent between them.

“Huh? Fine…” Taeyeon replied confused.

“Well…I saw the news about airport incident,” Wooshik said while looking at her.

“Oh…” Taeyeon said slowly.

Wooshik noticed her expression change when he mention about that.

“It's hard huh?” Wooshik asked curiously.

Taeyeon look at him confusedly after he asked that.

“…as the wife of a famous husband…” Wooshik continue said.

Taeyeon didn’t respond him when he said that.

Wooshik looks at Taeyeon when she’s didn’t respond him.

Suddenly, Taeyeon phone is ringing. Taeyeon saw Jiyong name before she picks up the call.

“Hello” Taeyeon greet.

“Hi… why are you late?” Jiyong asked when he received Taeyeon message before.

“Well… I have something to do” Taeyeon replied try to hide about the incident from Jiyong.

Wooshik look at her without saying anything.

“Hurm… arasso… I’ll wait for you,” Jiyong said sadly.

“Sorry… but I promise I’ll be back as soon as possible” Taeyeon replied.

“Nae… take care,” Jiyong said.

“Love you” Taeyeon said whisper to the phone.

Jiyong is smiling before he reply

“Love you more”

“Hurm… so... it's not that hard as I thought...” suddenly Wooshik said after Taeyeon ended the call.

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“You’re fine with his fame life and…” Wooshik said but Taeyeon interrupt him and says

“People will judge you as if they're know everything... but the real it's just me and my husband that know the reality”

Wooshik smiles and then nodded to agree with Taeyeon words. Then, the tow truck is already arriving and stops the conversation between them.

 

 

PENTHOUSE

 

Taeyeon rashly walk out from the elevator to go to the house. When she's inside the house, she didn't see Jiyong presence in the living room. Taeyeon bring the groceries to the kitchen counter and place it there. Afterward, she went to the room, and she saw Jiyong is sleeping on the bed. Taeyeon smiles before she moves to the bed slowly. She seats on the bed slowly while her eyes are staring at Jiyong sleeping.

 

Taeyeon POV

“He's so nice to me and loved me more than I loved myself... I know I'm so lucky to have you but...did I'm strong enough to stay beside you forever, Jiyong?”

 

Taeyeon slowly move her hand to touch Jiyong cheek softly. She then moves and hugs him. Jiyong open his eyes and saw his wife is hugging him.

“You’re back…” Jiyong said happily before he kisses her forehead softly.

“I noticed that you're cleaning the house,” Taeyeon said to praise him.

Jiyong smiles proudly when his wife mention that.

“You have to pay that…” Jiyong replied jokingly while his finger touch Taeyeon nose.

“Well… I’ll pay with the dinner…” Taeyeon said while smirks.

“Ouh… okay then…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Let me take a bath first, then I’ll cook special dish for you” Taeyeon said while she’s release the hugs.

“Can’t wait…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

After that, Taeyeon go to refresh herself meanwhile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter