chance

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FEW WEEKS LATER

 

Both of them start to get closer after stay in the penthouse. If Jiyong is busy with his works, he still makes sure that both of them have a weekend together so do Taeyeon. However, recently Taeyeon works give so much pressure when her director keeps asking her about Jiyong and that make her feel uncomfortable.

That weekend, as usual after with hectic schedule, Jiyong and Taeyeon spend their time together at the penthouse. After their lunch, Jiyong and Taeyeon spend time by watching a movie together.

“Argh…that surprised me!” Taeyeon shouts when the scene shows zombie come out from the door.

Jiyong is laughing after Taeyeon startled with the scene.

“It’s just a film…why so scared?” Jiyong asked to mock up.

“Shut up…!” Taeyeon replied while she hit Jiyong thigh hardly.

“Yah…! It’s hurt…!” Jiyong groan pain.

“Just watch the movie…” Taeyeon said while her eyes on the screen.

Jiyong narrow his eyes when Taeyeon ignoring him.

He then smirks naughty and start to tease his wife. He moves his seat to be near her and then move his hand around her shoulder. Taeyeon turn to look at him when he's doing that but Jiyong didn't show any expressions after do that. He just continues looking at the screen while ignoring Taeyeon stares.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked while looking at his hand.

“Huh? What?” Jiyong asked while act as if he don't understand what happen there.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes when Jiyong make that face. She then takes his hand away from her shoulder but Jiyong rashly put it back around her shoulder. Taeyeon stares at him furiously and move his hand again from her but Jiyong still doing the same things. It's keep repeat until Taeyeon pull his hand behind his and Jiyong scream in hurt.

“You still want do that or not?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

“Okay… I’ll stop. Let go off me,” Jiyong said with begging.

Taeyeon smiles when Jiyong said that. She then releases his hand, but then, she saw Jiyong is already gloomy face. Taeyeon chuckles softly before she asks

"Are you mad at me?"

However, Jiyong didn't respond her.

"Omo...look at this face...so cute," Taeyeon said when she saw Jiyong sulky.

Jiyong just pout his lips and look away from her.

Taeyeon shakes her head and then say

"I'm sorry...if you're not doing that, I'm not pulling your hand"

"So it's my fault to hugs my wife?" Jiyong asked with sulky.

“Okay, I’m sorry…” Taeyeon said to apologies with her reaction hurt him.

But Jiyong just ignore her apologies.

“I know my mistake here...sorry...” Taeyeon said continue to apologies.

Jiyong take a glance at her and then he says

“Not enough”

“Then, what should I do?” Taeyeon asked blankly.

“Say it again until I'm satisfied...” Jiyong replied while his mind is trying to tease his wife again.

“Sorry…” Taeyeon said softly.

“Closer…” Jiyong said while he’s arms folded.

Taeyeon move slightly toward him.

“Sorry…” Taeyeon continue said.

“More closer…” Jiyong said while try to hide his smiles.

Taeyeon once again move slightly toward him.

“Sorry…” Taeyeon said.

“Ehem…not enough. Come more closer” Jiyong said while he shakes his head slowly.

Taeyeon start to feel uneasy when Jiyong said that, but she still follows his words by she moves closer to him more.

“Sorry…” Taeyeon continue said.

Jiyong turn his head and saw Taeyeon is still tribe away from him. He then continues say

“Closer…”

In the end, Taeyeon just give up and stop from apologies to him. She can't go more closer to him when her heart is already beating.

“I'm fine if you're not accepting my sorry...” Taeyeon said before she gets up from the couch.

At the same time, Jiyong stops her by holding her hand. Jiyong get up from the couch and then says

“I'm just kidding...of course I already forgive you...”

Afterwards, Jiyong turn Taeyeon body to face him. He looks at his wife face before he's hugging her.

“Argh… I missed you so much...” Jiyong said after hugging her.

Taeyeon is frowning when he said that.

“Yah... I'm not going anywhere... I'm here. Why you have to miss me?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Hey... I'm known you're here but lately you come back from office so late...afterward you just go to sleep...that's why I'm saying this...” Jiyong said with sully face.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Jiyong face but she’s feel sorry for him after he said that.

“I’m sorry…I have to chase due date besides…” Taeyeon said but she stops afterward.

“What?” Jiyong asked when Taeyeon suddenly stops her words.

Taeyeon look at him deeply before she pushes him to seat on the couch. She sits beside him and then she asks

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure…” Jiyong replied curiously.

“Hurm…where should I start…? Hurm…actually, my director asked me to...ask you...that...they want you to be a part of the new magazine launch.  ” Taeyeon said hesitated with guilt feelings.

Jiyong is silent after she said that. He looks at Taeyeon face and saw her eyes shows uneasy for what she said.

“Then, what did you say?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I...just say... I have to discuss with you...” Taeyeon replied hesitated.

“So… what is your opinion? Should I accept?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon didn’t replied him for a while. Her mind is already keeping thinking about the situations.

“Hey, what's wrong?” Jiyong asked when Taeyeon didn’t said anything.

“You can refuse it... I can try to explain to them... besides, I don't want you do this just because of me. If you're agreeing with this, then make sure the deal is between the company. Not us...” Taeyeon replied try to explain her thought.

“Hurm...sure. Then, told them to contact my agency. We can discuss this more...” Jiyong said willingly.

Taeyeon startled when Jiyong said that.

“Are you sure? You really want to do this?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Yeah...why not? This can be my opportunity too...” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon is still looking at her husband wit surprised after he said that. She didn't expect Jiyong will say yes to that offer. However, on Jiyong side, he just wanted to do that because of Taeyeon. He wanted to know about her job life, her coworker and most importantly, he's near to her.

“Okay, I’ll tell them to contact your agency” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“So...what can I get from you after accept this offer?” Jiyong suddenly asked while smirks naughty.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes before she says

“I'll buy you a dinner”

“Argh… that's not what I want...” Jiyong said while pout cutely.

Taeyeon chuckles when Jiyong do that.

“So…what do you want, dear?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

Jiyong is surprised when Taeyeon mention ’dear’ but he just grin and then move forward to her.

“What about a kiss?” Jiyong said whisper to her ear.

Taeyeon heart is start to beating when Jiyong whisper that to her. When she saw him smiling, after he said that, she knew that Jiyong is trying to again. However, at that time Taeyeon heart want to thank him but her mind refused it. In the end, she just held his face and then kisses his lips softly.

 

 

TWO DAYS LATER

JIYONG MODEL AGENCY

 

Jiyong and his manager are waiting for the magazine staffs in the meeting room. While waiting for the staffs, Jiyong spend the time by scrolling his phone. He's texting Taeyeon to tell that he's going to meet the magazine staff today.

 

I’m going to meet the magazine staff today – Jiyong

It’s today? Oh, good luck… - Taeyeon

Do you have any suggestion for me before approve the offer? – Jiyong

Hurm…it’s up to you…but make sure you’re comfortable for doing this – Taeyeon

Arasso…see you later – Jiyong

 

After he sends that, suddenly he saw two persons are entering the meeting room.

“Hello, we’re from the magazine agency” o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter