well off

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PENTHOUSE

 

Both of them are enjoying the late dinner at the kitchen counter. Jiyong keep smiling widely when he can eat the dinner with his wife meanwhile Taeyeon is sitting beside him eating the dinner silently. Jiyong look at his wife for a while before he asks

"How was your day?"

“Great…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“…But those face shows it's otherwise” Jiyong said while keep staring at her.

Taeyeon turn her face to look Jiyong beside her. She then smiles after Jiyong said that to her.

“You can read my face?” Taeyeon asked while chuckles.

“…Well…sometimes…” Jiyong replied while lift his shoulders.

Taeyeon is frowning after Jiyong said that.

“C’mon…tell me, what happen?” Jiyong asked try to persuade Taeyeon tell him her concern.

Taeyeon look at him before she takes one bite of the foods.

“Today, the director asked me to be the new magazine editor” Taeyeon said slowly while she’s munch the foods.

Jiyong smiles when he hears about that.

“So…what’s the problem?” Jiyong asked when Taeyeon look uncomfortable on her face.

Taeyeon deep sigh after Jiyong asked that.

“I don't know... I just feel disturbed with this sudden request.” Taeyeon said with gloomy face.

“…why? Isn’t a good opportunity?” Jiyong asked confused.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly.

“I can accept if I'm not your wife but...me as your wife status...it's unbearable. I just feel that I'm been used and I don't like these feelings.” Taeyeon said softly.

Jiyong silent after Taeyeon said that. He keep staring at her face until he asks

“Are you regretting being my wife?”

Taeyeon startled when Jiyong asked that.

“No…that’s not what I mean” Taeyeon replied with guilty.

“It's sound like that...” Jiyong said sadly.

Taeyeon grab Jiyong hands after he said that.

“No...that's not my real point here... I just... I don't know how to explain this but...could you understand me? My point here is...my feelings to adapt people's thinking of me as your wife. It's not that I'm regretting being your wife... Nope...never...” Taeyeon said softly while her hand holds Jiyong hand.

Jiyong feel grace when Taeyeon said that. That night, for the first time he knows that Taeyeon didn't regret being with him. And it's shows that he's hope is still there to make her fell for him. Jiyong smiles after Taeyeon said that. He then takes Taeyeon hand in him and kiss it softly.

“Hey, don't bother what people say or think of you... its human behavior, and we can't stop them. If you keep thinking, that will be affected your life, and I don't like to see my wife gloomy face.” Jiyong said softly while holding Taeyeon hand.

Taeyeon didn’t replied him after he said that.

“I know how tough for you to face those feelings but trust me... just let it go. People will always keep talking about you, keep used you for their benefit and your soul can't resist it. In fact, you keep feel dried if you hold inside here...” Jiyong continue while he point to her chest.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong deeply when he said that.

“So, just ignore it. It's their own life and not yours. Just continue to be yourself, be the best for others and most importantly...do your best to think positively... and don't forget that I'm always here for you...anytime you need me...because I'm your husband...” Jiyong continue said softly.

Out of nowhere, Jiyong words make Taeyeon feel touched deep inside her heart. She can see Jiyong eyes are sincere and his love when saying that to her. She's be speechless after Jiyong said that. Meanwhile, on Jiyong side, he knew that Taeyeon is trying her best to endure all the things after she's be his wife. With that, his love for her grew more than before, and he's thankful to have her as his wife. Jiyong then, pull her closely and then hugs her softly.

“From now, no more hide from me. Just tell me everything that concern you and share it to me too... I'm your husband now, and it's my responsible to hear my wife concern, arasso?” Jiyong asked while him hugging her.

Taeyeon nodded but unnoticed her tears are already flow on her cheeks slowly. Jiyong can feel his shirt wet and Taeyeon crying voice when him hugging her. He just continues hugs her and rubs her back softly.

“Don't be sad... you have me now...” Jiyong said try to comfort her.

In the end, Taeyeon just hug him tightly after he said that.

 

 

TWO DAYS LATER

MORNING

 

After that night, Taeyeon start to feel more comfortable to talking to Jiyong about her life, works and her thought. For Taeyeon, to accept Jiyong as her husband perhaps will take more time but to accept him as her friend, she can accept it. For her, Jiyong is the same as her other friend but the feelings toward him is different, and she can't describe it.

“I'm late for a meeting...” Taeyeon said while she's rushing walk to the door.

“Don't you have a time for breakfast? I'm made a toast...” Jiyong said.

“I don’t have a time…” Taeyeon said while she’s looking at her watch and then she’s open the door.

“Don't say no...Come in back here, Kim Taeyeon!” Jiyong said firmly.

Taeyeon slowly walk in after hear Jiyong voice.

“…but, I’m already late” Taeyeon said while pout .

“No…no…don’t make that face. Come here and have your breakfast,” Jiyong replied while him walking toward her.

Jiyong take her bag and then continue say

“You still have a time…I’ll send you. Now, have a breakfast with me”

After Jiyong said that, Taeyeon just pull the chair and seat. She takes the toast while Jiyong pour her coffee. Jiyong smiles when he saw Taeyeon face.

“I don't understand you...you still have an hour for a meeting but still rushing as you're late.” Jiyong said while chuckles.

Taeyeon is frowning after Jiyong said that.

“How did you know that? Are you read my diary?” Taeyeon asked suspicious.

“What? No! I don’t read your diary…you’re the one tell me” Jiyong said awkwardly.

“Did I? Oh…sorry…” Taeyeon replied before she’s continue eat her breakfast.

Jiyong breathed a sigh of relief, as she did not suspect the matter. Actually, he did read her diary but it happened accidentally when Taeyeon's diary fell, and he picked it up before putting it back in Taeyeon's bag.

Afterward, Jiyong and Taeyeon have a breakfast together before they go out with their own schedule.

 

 

 

IN THE CAR

 

“Why don’t you let me drive?” Taeyeon asked.

“Why I can’t drive you there?” Jiyong asked her back.

“Don’t you have any schedule this morning?” Taeyeon asked him again.

“Nope…that’s why I’m sending you” Jiyong replied.

After finish their breakfast, Jiyong is offer to send Taeyeon to her company. At first, Taeyeon refused because she doesn't want to bother him but Jiyong insist and now both of them in Jiyong car and on the way to the magazine company.

“Today I'm busy and perhaps go back home late. Don't wait for me,” Taeyeon said.

“We'll see about that” Jiyong replied slowly.

“What?” Taeyeon asked when she can’t hear Jiyong.

“What?” Jiyong asked back blankly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes when Jiyong start to teasing her.

“Why you’re staring at me like that?” Jiyong asked.

“Nothing…” Taeyeon replied shortly before she turn her face and look outside the window.

Jiyong smirks after Taeyeon looks away.

 

 

MAGAZINE COMPANY

CAR PARK

 

After Jiyong parked the car, Taeyeon take her bag and then want to open the door. However, Jiyong stops her by grabbing her arm.

“Are you just wanna leave?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon frowning after Jiyong asked that.

“Yeah, I’ve meeting” Taeyeon replied confused.

“Did you forget something?” Jiyong asked again.

“What?” Taeyeon asked while she looking at her bag and then around th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter