leaving

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Early in the morning, Taeyeon fly back to Seoul to find Jiyong. However, she didn't see him at the penthouse, and then she decided to go to the bungalow to see if Jiyong is there. Her guess slipped when Jiyong also is no there. However, she didn't tell the truth to his parents and wait if there are some news about him.

“I’m glad you can come back before the surprise party,” Mrs. Kwon said happily.

“Surprise party?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Aigoo… sorry, I forget to tell you that we’re preparing Jiyong birthday party this week” Mrs. Kwon replied while she pats her forehead.

“Oh…so, what is the plan?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Well, as you know… both of you are too busy… so, I already prepare all the things for the party. Also… the best part… your family also will be here to celebrate with us!” Mrs. Kwon said excitedly.

Taeyeon smiles after she hears that form her.

“That’s so… great” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

However, Mrs. Kwon noticed something strange with Taeyeon expression.

“Taeyeon, there is something wrong?” Mrs. Kwon asked while approaching her.

“Huh? No... nothing” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

“Are you sure? You look so pale. Why don’t you go get rest in the room” Mrs. Kwon said with worried.

“I’m okay, eomeoni. Perhaps just tired for long journey” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Then, you should get some rest…” Mrs. Kwon said worried.

Taeyeon feels uneasy after she saw Mrs. Kwon face. When she tries to tell her about Jiyong, suddenly someone is entering the home.

“Omma!” Dami shouts after she enters the home.

“Nae… I’m in the kitchen” Mrs. Kwon shout back to, replied her.

Afterward, Dami appear at the kitchen door while carrying a paper bag.

“Oh, Taeyeon! You’re here! I thought you’ll be back next day,” Dami said surprised.

Taeyeon smiles and then says

“Well… I’m here for the party”

“Great! You can help me with the dessert,” Dami replied excitedly.

“Okay” Taeyeon said.

“Oh before that… Why I can’t reach Jiyong phone? Did he call you?” Dami suddenly asked Taeyeon.

“Huh? Jiyong turn off his phone?” Mrs. Kwon asked curiously.

“Perhaps… I can’t reach him this morning,” Dami replied.

“Did you ask his manager?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“Not yet. I’ll try later. Taeyeon, did Jiyong call you?” Dami asked curiously.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she shakes her head slowly.

“Where is he?” Dami mutter slowly.

Afterward, Taeyeon excuses herself to go to the room. She decided to do something to find Jiyong.

 

 

 

In the room, Taeyeon try to think what she had to do to find her husband. In the end, she decided to ask her friends to look for him. She messages in the group chat and explain to them what actually happen to her and Jiyong. At first, all of them react with a feeling of surprise. However, Taeyeon manage to make them calm and asking them for helps her. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon replied that they would be asking their contact. Meanwhile, Tiffany and Sunny said they try to search using their coworker. For Yoona and Seohyun, they try to ask Jiyong close friends and his model friends. Taeyeon give high hope with her friends help. After that, Taeyeon decided to ask her brother, Jiwoong for helping her find Jiyong. She knew that Jiwoong have a lot of contact in his business, and she knew Jiwoong would help her find her husband.

“Hello, oppa” Taeyeon greet.

“Taeyeon?” Jiwoong greet surprised when he hear Taeyeon voice.

“Oppa, I need your help,” Taeyeon said.

“What is that?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“Could you help me find where Jiyong is?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Huh? Jiyong is missing?” Jiwoong asked surprised.

“I don’t know but I can’t reach him last night till now,” Taeyeon said worried.

“Why don’t you call the cop?” Jiwoong asked.

“The loss of him is still not 24 hours. So the cop won't take the report.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiwoong silent for a while before he asks

“Did something happen between you two?”

Taeyeon startled after Jiwoong suddenly asked that.

“Just let know the truth Taeyeon. I won’t blame anyone but just tell me the truth” Jiwoong said try to make Taeyeon tells him the truth.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while, before her spill out the truth that happen between her and Jiyong.

“Oppa, please. Don’t tell this to omma” Taeyeon said to beg.

“Tae, why you have to keep all this alone?” Jiwoong asked with frustrate.

“…because I don't want anyone to feel burden and troublesome anyone” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“Hurm… arrasso. I’ll try my best to find him,” Jiwoong said in the end.

“Thank you, oppa!” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“You… don’t worry too much,” Jiwoong said before he ended the call.

 After that call, Taeyeon suddenly get a message from her friends group. Sooyoung told her that her contact also can't find Jiyong. Taeyeon feel so uneasy when she still can't get any news from Jiyong. She keeps continue calls Jiyong numbers and the answer still reach his voicemail.

 

 

 

During lunch, Taeyeon look at Jiyong mother and Dami face with guilty. She thinks they're deserved to know what actually happened to Jiyong. In the end, Taeyeon spill out the truth to them.

“Eomeoni… unnie… I have something to tell you two,” Taeyeon said nervously.

Both of them look at each other before turn to look at her.

“Actually, last night Jiyong have called me, but the conversation is not going well between us. Afterward, I try to call him back and...” Taeyeon said try to hold her tears.

“You can’t reach him since last night?” Dami asked curiously.

Taeyeon nodded slowly to answer her.

“Did you ask his manager?” Mrs. Kwon asked curiously.

Taeyeon nodded and tell that his manager can’t find him too. However, Taeyeon didn’t disclose about Jiyong meeting with Erica last night. She felt that the matter would make them more worried.

“Aigoo…so, where is he now?” Mrs. Kwon asked worried.

“I already asked my friend and Jiwoong oppa to find him. Besides, his manager also still looking for him” Taeyeon replied try to make the situation calm.

“What you two argue about? Why he had to disappear like this?” Dami asked curiously.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while to answer her but then she says

“Just misunderstanding”

“… but he have to disappear like this? It’s not so Jiyong. If he's doing this if he's really hurt with something.” Dami replied with worried.

Taeyeon just be silent after Dami said that. Suddenly, she feels upset when Dami mention like that. She knows that she’s one of the reasons that Jiyong behave like this and that make her feel more guilty.

“Should we call the cop?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“Omma, we have to wait till this night. If we still have no news from him then we go to make the report,” Dami replied.

“Dami, do something. I have bad feeling about this. Oh! Call your appa… let him know about this too” Mrs. Kwon said anxiety.

“Arasso… I’ll call appa and let my husband know too,” Dami said before she leaves the dining table.

Taeyeon look at her lunch with mixed feelings. Mrs. Kwon saw her and then approaches her.

“I know there is something between you two but… to see you sad like this really hit me. Don’t worry, we find him together, okay?” Mrs. Kwon said try to make Taeyeon ease.

Taeyeon smiles awkwardly before she hugs Mrs. Kwon tightly.

 

 

 

At the evening, Taeyeon family arrives at the bungalow. Mrs. Kim approach Taeyeon and then hugs her tightly. She felt worried and sad in the same time after knowing about Jiyong disappears. Mr. Kwon already gets someone to find Jiyong and there is still no news from him. It’s same goes from Taeyeon friends. No one knows where he is.

“I think we should call the cop” suddenly Mr. Kwon said to break the silent.

“I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter