reveal

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VIENNA GUESTHOUSE

 

After their tour at the House of Music, both of them decided to go back the guesthouse. Long ways back from there, the situation between them are start become awkward. Even, during their tour at the place, Taeyeon just keep silent without saying anything meanwhile Jiyong didn't know why she's behave like that. But the fact, he knows that there is something that disturbing her minds.

“What you want to eat for dinner?” Jiyong asked to break the silent.

“I’m not hungry” Taeyeon replied before she went to the bathroom and leave Jiyong there alone.

 

Jiyong POV

“What just happen to her? Argh…”

 

Afterwards, Jiyong just order their dinner through room service. Even she don’t want to eat but he need to fulfill his stomach after a long way walking.

 

 

 

Taeyeon is standing under the shower silently to release her tiredness. However, her minds are already miserable after she meets her ex after a long time. She didn’t know how to describe her truth feelings after see him again. But, she knows that feelings is different from what she’s expect. When she’s remember Jiyong, she can’t deny that her feelings to Jiyong are different when she's with Dong Woon. In fact, inside her heart still keep some hope for her to meet Dong Woon again.

Jiyong start to feel uneasy when Taeyeon be in the bathroom too long. He approaches the bathroom door and then tries to hear anything from the door. However, he just can hear the shower sound in there. Suddenly, he remembers the curtain that hid the glass of the bathroom. He hesitates to go there but suddenly someone knocks the door before he moves to the curtain.

“Coming…!” Jiyong said before he leaves the bathroom door and went to the room door.

Jiyong take the dinner from the staff and then he places it on the table.

Inside the bathroom, Taeyeon can smell something delicious at that area. Suddenly, she can hear her stomach make a hungry sound. She then turns off the shower and then wears the towel before walking out from the bathroom.

After she’s open the door, she saw Jiyong is sitting on the couch while eating his dinner alone. Taeyeon hesitate to approach him after what just happen between them before. Jiyong that aware Taeyeon presence just smirks and try to ignore her presence.

“What are you eating?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Soup…fettuccini…salad” Jiyong replied while mention the foods.

“Oh…” Taeyeon said with gloomy face when Jiyong didn’t look at her while answering that.

She then goes to her luggage and take out her pajama. Jiyong smiles after he hears Taeyeon open her luggage. When he turns to look at her, his eyes stunned when he accidentally saw Taeyeon white skin that covered with the towel. Then, his heart rate starts to beat rapidly when he saw her like that. Taeyeon didn't realize Jiyong is staring at her just continue wearing her pajama. However, when she's move, she saw Jiyong is already staring at her but Jiyong quickly turn his eyes from her when he saw her looking at him.

“I…here…some food for you…” Jiyong stuttered.

Taeyeon didn’t respond him for a while.

“I know that you’re hungry…so, I already got you something for the dinner” Jiyong continue when Taeyeon didn’t say anything.

After that, Jiyong saw Taeyeon is already come toward him and seat beside him on that couch.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said when she saw the foods on the table.

Jiyong smiles widely when he saw Taeyeon look at the food with happy face.

“Here…for you. Eat that…” Jiyong said while give her the fettuccini.

Taeyeon take the plate and then she’s eat it while smiling. Jiyong shakes his head slowly when he saw Taeyeon eating. He then, takes a glass and pours the drink for her. For that moment, Taeyeon look at Jiyong face and his behavior. Unexpectedly, Taeyeon feels start to like him.

 

 

 

After they finish the dinner, both of them just stay in the living room while watching the TV. However, their minds are not focusing on the TV program. Jiyong take a glance at Taeyeon beside her silently. He saw Taeyeon face didn't show anything, but he knew her minds are miserable. In the end, Jiyong insist on asking his wife about her condition.

“Taeyeon…” Jiyong call her softly.

Taeyeon didn’t respond him.

“Hey, Tae…” Jiyong continue call her softly.

Still no, respond from her. Then, Jiyong smirks evilly before he pinches Taeyeon cheek. Taeyeon stunned when Jiyong do that to her.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked while she pushes Jiyong hand away from her cheek.

“It’s not me…it’s you…what’s wrong?” Jiyong asked softly.

“Me? Why? What with me?” Taeyeon asked while she chuckles awkwardly.

“Something wrong with you tonight…nope…not tonight…you look different after meet the Dong Woon guy…” Jiyong replied while staring at her deeply.

Taeyeon startled when Dong Woon name is mention by Jiyong.

“What? What’s different?” Taeyeon asked hesitate.

“Everything…your face shows it…” Jiyong replied still his eyes on her.

Taeyeon touch her face after Jiyong said that.

“You can tell me…” Jiyong continue said.

Taeyeon turn her face to look at Jiyong after he said that.

“What do you want to know?” Taeyeon asked while frowning.

“Anything…about you…” Jiyong said curiously.

Taeyeon scoff softly before she says

“I have nothing to say”

“Then, let me ask you…who is he? How you know him?” suddenly Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong for a while after he asked that. She’s hesitate to tell him the truth about her and Dong Woon but she know Jiyong is deserve to know it. Right now, he is her husband and she have to be honest with him.

“Well…he’s my ex” Taeyeon replied softly.

Jiyong start to feel uneasy after she said that.

“I and him have a relationship for two years but it's end three years ago.” Taeyeon said it honestly.

“Hurm…that’s interesting…do you still have feelings toward him?” Jiyong blurt out honestly.

Taeyeon stunned with that question but from Jiyong face, she know that Jiyong curious about her feelings.

“Well…I don’t think so…” Taeyeon replied hesitate but the fact she’s try hide her truth feelings.

Jiyong keep staring at her when she said that. At that moment, Jiyong can feel her tone when answer him is different and unsure. That make Jiyong feel upset and uncomfortable.

“Hurm…it’s look like the feelings still there…” Jiyong blurt out his thought.

Taeyeon look at him when he said that. Meanwhile, Jiyong keep staring at her deeply after he said that. For a moment, no one is talking and their eyes keep staring to each other just to find what exactly happen to them.

“What make say that?” Taeyeon asked to break the silent.

“Well… I can see it...from your face...your face show that...you're excited...like the kids find her favorite things...” Jiyong replied but inside him is already feels upset.

“It is?” Taeyeon asked while she’s touch her face.

Jiyong nodded.

“You think he can notice it too?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

“Obviously...” Jiyong replied.

“Oh God…what should I do?” Taeyeon asked.

Suddenly, she’s feel embarrassed after Jiyong said that. Then, Jiyong move and he hold Taeyeon hands. Taeyeon stunned when Jiyong do that.

“What will you choose between me and him?” Jiyong suddenly asked curiously.

Taeyeon surprised when Jiyong asked her that question. For her, there is no way for her to choose between them because Dong Woon is her past and Jiyong is her husband.

“If you're me...what will you choose?” Taeyeon asked him back the same question.

Jiyong didn’t respond her for a while.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter