persuade

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After their mothers leaving the café, Jiyong and Taeyeon still stay at the café with tense between them. Taeyeon look at Jiyong furiously while Jiyong try to make his face calm but inside him already scare with Taeyeon stares.

“What are you trying to do?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

“I’m sorry… I can’t bear to see their sad face,” Jiyong replied.

“Yeah, I know that but you didn’t think of me?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

Jiyong didn’t respond for a while after she asked that question.

“If you’re already plan all of this…why should you playing with me like this?” Taeyeon continue asked furiously.

“Tae, it’s not…” Jiyong said try to explain but Taeyeon interrupt him.

“Am I easy for you to do this to me? Am I joking for you?” Taeyeon continue asked firmly.

Jiyong stunned when Taeyeon asked him a question that he didn’t expect from her.

“You really want to make a joke of my life?” Taeyeon asked again but this time her eyes already burst into tears.

Jiyong once again stunned when he saw her tears.

“Taeyeon…it’s not what I mean…” Jiyong said try to comfort her.

“Enough… I know you agree with this wedding just for your mother...and surprised me too...so, just let this wedding happen but I'm warned you... I'm not a girl that you can playing around. Mark that...!” Taeyeon replied firmly.

After that, she just gets up and leaves the café. Jiyong try to chase her but one of the café staff stops him and asking for his signature. Jiyong hesitate for a while but in the end, he just treats the staff and let Taeyeon go.

 

 

NEXT DAY

PHOTOSHOOT STUDIO

 

Jiyong keep feels guilty after what just happened to Taeyeon yesterday. Along that night, he can't sleep just thinking about Taeyeon. In the end, that morning he's late for photo shoot. However, while he's working, he can't concentrate to his works and that make all the staffs noticed about it.

“Jiyong, what are you doing?” the photographer asked him.

“Huh?” Jiyong asked blankly.

“Rest for 5 minutes” one of the staff shouts when he saw Jiyong didn’t focus on his works.

Jiyong sigh deeply after he hears that. After that, one of the staff went to him and then gives him a drink.

“Thank you” Jiyong said before he open the bottle and sips the drink.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” the editor asked him.

“Ouh…I’m just tired” Jiyong replied try to hide his miserable mind.

“You want to postpone this shoot?” the editor asked.

“No need…I can continue” Jiyong replied try to refused.

“Are you sure?” he asked again.

Jiyong nodded and then say

“Yeah”

“Good…” the editor replied before leave him there.

Afterwards, Jiyong try to focus on his works until the end.

 

 

 

After finish his works, Jiyong try to call Taeyeon but she’s didn’t pick up his calls. Jiyong start to feel uneasy when Taeyeon ignore his calls. After that, he is just texting her.

 

Where are you? Why don’t you pick up the phone? – Jiyong

 

However, no respond from Taeyeon after he sends that. Jiyong keep continue calling her numbers but still no one answering his calls. In the end, Jiyong insist to call Mrs. Kim to ask her about Taeyeon.

“Hello, imo…” Jiyong greet.

“Oh…Jiyong, why are you calling me?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Erm…I’m sorry…may I know where is Taeyeon? She didn’t pick up my call,” Jiyong said hesitate.

“Omo…she is? Perhaps, she’s in the meeting. Usually, she’s silent her phone if in the meeting” Mrs. Kim replied.

“Oh, is that so? Okay…then, I’ll call her later,” Jiyong said before he ended the call with Mrs. Kim.

“Did she really in the meeting or…she just want to ignore me?” Jiyong mutter while thinking.

Suddenly, Jiyong phone is ringing. Jiyong pick up excitedly without looking at the caller.

“Tae…” he stops when some guy greet him.

“Jiyong, it’s me…Seunghyun hyung!” Seunghyun said happily.

“Oh, hyung…why you’re calling me?” Jiyong asked in a weak tone.

“Oh…ho…are you still wanted to hide this news from me?” Seunghyun asked teasingly.

“What?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Your omma just call me…she’s tell me about that wedding…is that true?” Seunghyun asked surprised.

“If you get it from omma then it’s true…” Jiyong replied.

“Wow…congratulation…!” Seunghyun said happily.

“Thank you, hyung…” Jiyong replied flatten.

Seunghyun noticed something wrong to Jiyong after he hears his voice.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Seunghyun asked softly.

Jiyong sigh after Seunghyun asked that.

“It’s about your ex?” Seunghyun asked randomly.

“Ah hyung, don’t mention about her anymore…she’s my past” Jiyong replied try not to think about his ex anymore.

“Then, what make you sound like this?” Seunghyun asked curiously.

“Hyung…what should I do?” Jiyong asked with guilty.

“Why? What happen?” Seunghyun asked.

After he asked that, Jiyong just tell everything that happen to him until the yesterday incident to Seunghyun.

“Wow…this…so…” Seunghyun said try to digest what just Jiyong tell him.

“I know…but…argh… I don’t know hyung…” Jiyong said miserably.

“Hurm…why don’t you ask Youngbae? Perhaps, he can help you. If you ask me…honestly, I don’t know how to handle this…it’s so complicated game,” Seunghyun replied honestly.

“Youngbae?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Yeah… he's just the only married friend you have...go ask him.” Seunghyun replied.

“Hurm…arasso…thank you, hyung.” Jiyong said sadly.

“No…I’m doing nothing. By the way, I’m excited for your wedding. See you soon,” Seunghyun replied before he ended the call.

 

 

 

YURI RESTAURANT

 

After her meeting with the client, Taeyeon decided to stop by at Yuri restaurant. She's been miserable after the yesterday incident with Jiyong. When she saw Jiyong number who's calling her, she's decided to ignore him. For her, at that time what she needed just stay away from him for a while. She didn't want any trouble rise when they meet each other. Right now, her life already turns 360 degree from her real life. The sudden wedding, her mother planning, her works and Jiyong. All of them make her feels dizzy to think about it.

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked worried after she saw Taeyeon come to the restaurant alone.

“I don’t know…my head feel so hurt…” Taeyeon replied while she sips her drink.

“What happen? You can tell me if you have any problem,” Yuri said while looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly while smiling.

“It’s okay…hey, just continue your works. I’m fine,” Taeyeon said while try to push Yuri away from the table.

“Are you sure?” Yuri asked worried.

Taeyeon nodded with smiles.

After that, Yuri just leaves her and continues her works. But, before that, she’s send a message to other friends about Taeyeon's condition to them.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon is sitting there alone while enjoying her time at the restaurant. However, Jiyong still keep calling her non-stop and that make her feel annoyed. In the end, she just switch off her phone and continue eats her foods.

“Did someone enjoy here alone without us...?” someone suddenly said to her.

Taeyeon turn her head and then she saw all of her friends is there looking at her with smiles.

“Hey, what are you doing here alone?” Tiffany asked before she seat beside her.

“Thank God Yuri texting us…or…” Yoona said with smiles while sitting in front of her.

“Don't you guys have works to do? What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked surprised when she saw them at the restaurant.

“Well…of course but…we can hold it for you” Sunny replied with smiles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter