not fine

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon cover her body with the towel after come out from the bathroom. Meanwhile, Jiyong still in the bathroom wipe his wet hair.

“Jiyong, do you need anything for night snack?” Taeyeon asked from the door.

“Hurm…it’s okay. You want something?” Jiyong asked while he walks out from the bathroom.

“I’m not sure but I feel to eat something” Taeyeon replied.

“Okay, let me check in the fridge and you…” Jiyong said while approaching Taeyeon.

“Go wipe your hair and wear your pajama…” Jiyong continue while he put towel on Taeyeon hair.

After that, he went out from the room to go to the kitchen. Taeyeon smiles before she’s dry her hair with the towel.

 

 

 

Taeyeon is smiling when she saw her husband in the kitchen while wearing a towel. He saw Jiyong is frying omelets, and then she approaches him from the back silently.

“My chef is so y,” Taeyeon said teasingly while looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong turn his head and saw Taeyeon is already wearing her pajama while sitting on the chair at the kitchen counter.

“Well... rare things you can see” Jiyong replied jokingly.

Taeyeon is laughing after Jiyong said that.

“Okay, it’s done” Jiyong said while he turns off the stove.

“I hope I can see it regularly” Taeyeon replied while chuckles.

Jiyong take out a plate and put the omelets on there before he brings in front of Taeyeon.

“If my wife wants it… then I’ll do it,” Jiyong said while smiling.

Taeyeon look at him shyly before she turns to look at the omelets.

“Look so delicious…” Taeyeon said while she takes a spoon.

“Okay, you finish this. I have to go wear my clothes.” Jiyong replied before he walks away.

However, Taeyeon grab his arm and then she ask

“Can you seat here until I finish eating?”

Jiyong is looking at Taeyeon cute face when she asking that.

“Arasso…” Jiyong replied before his seat beside her.

Taeyeon smiles widely after Jiyong sitting beside her.

“Hurm… thanks for the food,” Taeyeon said while eating the foods.

Jiyong smiles while staring at her lovely.

“You want some?” Taeyeon asked while give it Jiyong.

Jiyong eat when she feed him.

“It’s good, right?” Taeyeon asked while smiling.

Jiyong nodded while munches the foods.

After finish, Taeyeon wash the dish while Jiyong go to wear his clothes.

 

 

 

Taeyeon stop her steps from enter the room after she's hear Jiyong said Erica name. She's quietly standing outside the room while her ear eavesdrop the conversation.

“Stop calling me, Erica” Jiyong said firmly.

Taeyeon take deep breath while leaning on the wall.

“I’m married, that’s enough to prove I’m already move on from you” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon suddenly is thinking about her meeting with Erica before. Even after Mrs. Kwon is already told her the truth, she’s still feel uneasy when Erica name appear near her.

“No! I’m not seeing you,” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon secretly move her body to peek inside the room. She saw Jiyong angry face while talking on the phone.

“Argh…leave me alone!” Jiyong said firmly.

He then ended the call, and he throws his phone on the bed angrily.

Taeyeon feel uneasy to see Jiyong face like that. She saw Jiyong is sitting on the bed while rubbing his face slowly. For a while, Taeyeon hesitate to enter the room. She feels afraid if her presence will make Jiyong uncomfortable but in the same time, she wants to comfort him.

In the end, she just went into the room and approaching Jiyong on the bed. She seats beside him while her hand holding Jiyong hand. Jiyong look at Taeyeon with mixed feelings. Taeyeon try to smiles for him, and then she moves her hand around to hug Jiyong shoulder. Jiyong smiles before he lean on her shoulder. Both of them didn't say anything and let their action to understand each other needed.

 

 

 

For a moment, they're just staying like that. Taeyeon move her other hand to touch Jiyong face softly.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked to break the silent.

Jiyong nodded while his hands move to hugs her waist.

“Feeling better?” Taeyeon continue asked.

Jiyong lift his head from her shoulder after she asked that.

Both of them keep staring at each other eyes until Jiyong move to kiss Taeyeon cheek.

“Thank you” Jiyong said after him kissing her.

Taeyeon smiles while her hands move around to hug Jiyong neck. Then, she moves her head to kiss Jiyong lips.

“Don’t stress yourself too much” Taeyeon said softly after she kiss him.

Jiyong smiles after Taeyeon kiss him. He then pulls Taeyeon to lie on the bed together. Taeyeon lay on his arm while Jiyong turn to face her.

“I love you,” Jiyong said whispering.

Taeyeon smiles before she says

“Love you too”

Afterward, Jiyong pull her closer and hugs her. He kisses her forehead softly before he close his eyes to get some sleep. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just let him be as long it's relieved Jiyong feeling.

 

 

WEEKEND

AIRPORT

 

Finally, the company decided to send Taeyeon and her team to Jeju Island for their works. Jiyong is aware with that and try to ease his feelings to let Taeyeon go to Jeju Island.

While waiting for the flight, Taeyeon seat on the chair reading their schedule at Jeju. Suddenly, someone is approaching her and then ask

“Are you Jiyong wife?”

Taeyeon startled at first before she nodded to answer the person question.

“Good…! I’m so glad to see you! You know I’m really like Jiyong but to see you in person… I think I’m going to like you more,” the person said excitedly.

Taeyeon smiles awkwardly when the stranger said that to her.

“Thank you” Taeyeon replied nervously.

“Oh… here there is something for you and Jiyong. I just bought it just now after I saw you here...” the person said while smiling.

Taeyeon take the gifts and then she say

“Thank you. I’ll give this to Jiyong”

“Nae… can I have a picture with you?” the person asked while take out her phone.

Taeyeon hesitate for a while but when she saw the person is so excited, she just agrees to take a picture with her. Afterward, the person thanks her and leave with happy. Taeyeon look at the gift in her hand with smiles before she put it into her bag.

“Did we have celebrity among us?” Taeyeon coworker asked teasingly.

Taeyeon shakes her head while says

“Okay, enough”

“Aigoo… why don't you just accept it? Everyone here keeps take a glance at you after we enter in here.” One of her worker said.

Taeyeon didn’t respond afterward.

“We should scout bodyguard for us,” the other one said jokingly.

All of her coworker is laughing afterward. However, Taeyeon just sitting there and let them continue talking. On the other side, Wooshik that seat behind her just staring at Taeyeon with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

After the announcement of their flight, Taeyeon phone suddenly ring, and she saw it's Jiyong. Taeyeon pick up the call while her other hand pull the luggage.

“Hello, cutie” Jiyong greet happily.

“Hello…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Still waiting for the flight?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Nope, I already on the way to departure door” Taeyeon replied while walking toward the departure door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter