agitate

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FASHION SHOW EVENT

 

Taeyeon and Jiyong are happily talking with a bunch of Jiyong friends. Jiyong keep holding Taeyeon hand as if he doesn't want to let her go. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just let him be because she can feel cozy with his hand on her.

Suddenly, Taeyeon phone is ringing. Taeyeon excuses herself from the group to answer the call.

“Excuse me” Taeyeon said before she walks away from the group.

Jiyong continue talking with his friends but his eyes are on his wife.

“Aigoo… You can't let her, huh?” one of his friends asked.

Jiyong chuckles while lift his shoulder.

“Actually, she's really have hidden gems on her, and you're lucky to find that on her...” his friend said afterward.

“Yeah… so lucky” Jiyong replied while looking at Taeyeon.

“I wish you and her will be happy forever” Soohyuk said with smiles.

“…make sure you hold her tightly or anyone could take her away from you...” the other one said.

Jiyong look at his friend after he said that.

“I'll make sure him regretting to think that way...” Jiyong replied firmly.

“Wooo… it’s just a joke” his friend said awkwardly.

“…But I’m not…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Jiyong…” suddenly Taeyeon call before she grabs his arm.

“What?” Jiyong asked.

“I have to go back tonight. My client asks to meet tomorrow...” Taeyeon replied sadly.

“What? Too soon?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“Sorry…” Taeyeon said with guilt feelings.

Jiyong stares at her for a while before he says

“Hurm… it's okay... I'll send you to the airport...”

“Ouh… don’t bother. I can go by myself…” Taeyeon replied try not to troublesome Jiyong.

“We just spend a few times together here and now you have to go back without me...so, why I can't send you?” Jiyong asked with sad face.

“Arasso… I can’t argue with you more... with those face...” Taeyeon replied while hold Jiyong face softly.

Jiyong grin after Taeyeon said that.

“Well… at least I have some time to be with you before you go…” Jiyong said with smiles.

“I think I have to back to hotel to pack up my things” Taeyeon replied.

“Okay, I’ll go tell my manager” Jiyong said while looks around to find his manager.

“Before that… I want to go to washroom…” Taeyeon said.

“You want me to go with you?” Jiyong asked.

“I’m fine…” Taeyeon replied before she leaves him there while she goes to the washroom alone.

 

 

 

IN THE WASHROOM

 

When Taeyeon is about to open the door, she heard a group of model enter the washroom talking about her and Jiyong. She decided to stays in there while listening to their conversation secretly.

“Did you meet Jiyong oppa wife before?” one of them asked.

“Nope but she’s look gorgeous” the other one replied.

“Yeah… you know Jiyong oppa… his taste on women keep change. Look how he does at Erica...we barely see her nowhere...” the other one said.

“Yeah…it’s true. But, who’s care…” one of them said before fix her hair.

“You think his marriage just for cover up something? We don't know what happen to Erica after they broke up and bamp! Now…His marrying someone else...” the other girl said suspiciously.

“Shuh… let me tell you something… I heard that Jiyong oppa parents don’t like her. They pay her to leave him. That's why she's gone... just like that...” the girl said it slowly but can be heard anyone in the washroom.

“Omo… it’s that true? I heard that too… but some rumor said Jiyong oppa leave her because she's lesbian...,” the other one said.

“I heard that too… aigoo… I'm so sorry for his wife for marrying him,” the other one said.

“Hey, I don't think so... she's lucky to grab that gold men. As you can see... she's marrying Kwon Jiyong, the heir of Kwon and famous model. What's she can afford to get from him...? Everything, dude... everything...” the other one said to interrupt.

“Perhaps, she's one of the lucky gold digger to get him... who knows...” the other one said while smirks.

“Yeah… I think so... who know she’s already getting a house from him...” the woman jokingly said while laughing.

All of them also are laughing afterward. Moment later, they leave the washroom and then Taeyeon open the door slowly. Taeyeon look into the mirror while his mind is thinking about the conversation she heard before.

 

Taeyeon POV

“It's that what people think of me for marrying him?”

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon feel her heart hurt and her eyes start to tear. Then, someone enters the washroom and Taeyeon rashly rub her face to hide her sad face. After that, she tries to calm down her feelings before she walks out from the washroom with a heavy heart.

 

 

 

NEAR THE STAGE SEAT

 

Jiyong keep take glance at the hallway while his heart worrying of Taeyeon at the washroom too long. A Moment later, he saw Taeyeon walking out from the hallway, and he went to get her.

“Hey, what took you so long in there?” Jiyong asked worried.

“Sorry…” Taeyeon replied with smiles awkwardly.

Jiyong noticed something strange with his wife face and then he ask

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah… why?” Taeyen asked surprised.

“You look something bothering you...” Jiyong replied while his hand touches her face softly.

“Perhaps, I'm feeling uncomfortable around here...” Taeyeon said randomly.

Jiyong stares at his wife deeply before he says

“Okay, let’s go to the hotel. You can rest before we go to the airport”

Taeyeon just nodded without saying anything.

Jiyong continue stares at Taeyeon and he feels uneasy to see her like that. Then, Jiyong holding her hand tightly while two of them walking out from the hall together.

 

 

 

AT HOTEL

 

Taeyeon just lay on the bed after both of them get into the room. She closed her eyes while place her hand on the head. Jiyong feel uneasy to see his wife behave like that. He went to lie beside her before he hugs her waist. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just let him be when she feels her head spinning around after come back from the occasion.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked worried.

Taeyeon nodded without saying anything.

Jiyong start to feel guilty after see Taeyeon like that. He feels that he is the reasons to make Taeyeon behave like that.

“I’m sorry…” suddenly Jiyong said to apologies.

Taeyeon move her hand and then open her eyes after Jiyong say sorry to her.

“Why you’re sorry?” Taeyeon asked while frowning.

“To make you go there…” Jiyong replied with guilty.

Taeyeon smiling after he mentions that.

“It’s not your fault. Besides, I’m your wife, of course I have to stay with you…” Taeyeon said softly.

She then turns her body to face Jiyong before she hugs him tightly. Jiyong smiles when Taeyeon hugging him.

“Let me stay like this for a while… I'm fine... perhaps it's my first time to face the camera keep flashing on me and make my head spinning.” Taeyeon said while hugging him.

“Are you sure? You want some medicine to cure?” Jiyong asked worried.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly before reply

“Just a hug”

Jiyong smiles and then continue to hug his wife. For a moment, both of them didn't talk until Jiyong noticed Taeyeon is already fell asleep in his hug. Jiyong move a bit to look at her face and then his smiling.

 

Jiyong POV

“Oh God... she's look so tired. But... what have she done for me today really touched me. Now, she becomes half of my fame life, and I'll make sure she didn't feel a burden with that. I'll promise, Taeyeon. If one day, you're the reasons for me to leave this fame world... I'll do it... because I don't want to lose yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter