madness

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JEONJU

KIM BUNGALOW

WEEKEND

 

Taeyeon park her car near the house. When she’s about to get off the car, her phone is ringing. She saw it’s her friend Yuri.

“Yes, Yuri…?” Taeyeon greet.

“Hey, where are you? Let’s join us tonight…! Usual restaurant” Yuri said excitedly.

“Sorry…I can’t. I’m at Jeonju” Taeyeon replied.

“Omo…you’re going home. Then, send regards to your omma.” Yuri said.

“Nae…see you guys next week…” Taeyeon replied.

“Arasso…” Yuri said before ended the call.

 

 

 

SEOUL

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Jiyong is sitting at the backyard alone while smoking. Suddenly, someone is coming toward him.

“You smoke?” Mr. Kwon asked when he saw him.

“Appa…” Jiyong said while he throws the cigarette away.

“What are you doing here alone?” Mr. Kwon asked.

“Nothing…just…” Jiyong stuttered.

“Hey…don’t worry. I won’t tell your omma about that smoking,” Mr. Kwon said before his seat beside Jiyong.

“Why are you here?” Jiyong asked.

“Omma asked me to talk to you” Mr. Kwon replied.

“Talk to me? About what?” Jiyong asked confused.

Mr. Kwon looks at Jiyong for a while before he sighs deeply.

“Please don't say that she’s already having someone for me...please...please...please…” Jiyong said after he saw his father face.

Mr. Kwon chuckles when Jiyong said that.

“Yah…you know her well…” Mr. Kwon said while smiling.

“Appa…including this one...is already four women... I can't stand this anymore...why she keeps insist search me a wife? Don't she trust me?” Jiyong asked.

“She has to do this…for us…for the family…” Mr. Kwon replied to defend his wife.

“Can she just give me some time? I don’t think marriage is my priority,” Jiyong said.

“She’s want to help you…you know how much she’s adore and love you as her son. So…she don’t want you get hurt anymore…” Mr. Kwon said softly.

Jiyong silent after Mr. Kwon said that.

“Please…just follow her flow…besides, she told me that whatever it still your decision.” Mr. Kwon continues.

“Hurm…arasso…I’ll try” Jiyong replied slowly.

“Good…don’t get stress about this…we’re believe in you” Mr. Kwon said softly.

After that, Mr. Kwon getting up from the seat and walks from there. However, he’s stops his steps and then say

“Please does something with that smell...omma will notice it.”

Jiyong just nodded before Mr. Kwon went into the house.

 

 

 

 

JEONJU

KIM BUNGALOW

 

The Kim family has dinner together that night. As usual, Mrs. Kim will ask her kids about their recent life and what actually they're doing. Jiwoong as head department of the company always busy meeting the client. Hayeon is busy with her campus life and Taeyeon busy with her works as editor magazine. That night, Mrs. Kim asks her kids to have dinner with her just to release her longing to them.

“So, how’s the food?” Mrs. Kim asked them

“Your great, omma…!” Hayeon said while munch her foods.

“Omma, why you have to cook this dish? It’s too much for us…” Taeyeon said while pointed to the dish on the table.

“Aigoo…I just want all of you eat properly” Mrs. Kim replied.

“I don’t mind…I can eat all of this…” Jiwoong replied while he takes the dish in front of him.

“Ah, oppa…you just like a pig…keep eating…just look at your belly…” Taeyeon replied jokingly.

“I don’t mind…as long my stomach full…” Jiwoong said while munch his foods.

“Arasso…arasso…eat a lot, Jiwoong-ya…you have to work hard for the company…” Mrs. Kim replied while she gives another dish into Jiwoong bowl.

“Nae, omma…” Jiwoong said happily.

Hayeon and Taeyeon look at Jiwoong with unsatisfactory reactions.

Jiwoong just smirks and continue eating.

“By the way, I have something to tell…” Mrs. Kim said softly.

All of her kid’s turn to her while waits for her to continue.

“Last week, I went to an old school alumni ... so many of my friends have been successful ... by chance, I met one of my good friends, Mrs. Kwon.” Mrs. Kim continues.

“Oh…that’s good…” Taeyeon replied while munch her foods.

“She asks me if I have a daughter…and I say I have two…” Mrs. Kim said again with smiles.

“Why she have to ask that? She wants to marry her son with your daughter?” Taeyeon asked jokingly while laughing.

“Yeah…how you know that?” Mrs. Kim asked surprised.

Taeyeon choked when Mrs. Kim admit her words. Jiwoong chuckles when he saw Taeyeon.

“Don’t you say it’s me?” Hayeon asked surprised.

“Aigoo…of course not you…! You still have to finish your study,” Mrs. Kim said while she hit Hayeon head.

“Argh…omma…it’s hurt” Hayeon said while rub her head.

Taeyeon sips her water slowly and then she’s hear her mother ask

“So…what do you think? Can we meet him?”

“Omma…please…I don’t feel to meet him” Taeyeon replied with gloomy face.

“Tae, I already promise to her…can you please meet him…just do this for me…” Mrs. Kim said try to persuade Taeyeon.

“Why me? Why don’t you bring oppa?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yah…! Don’t drag me into this…” Jiwoong replied firmly.

Hayeon just chuckles to them happily.

“She’s asked for my daughter not son…Tae, for the rest of my life, I didn’t ask you do anything you don’t like except this one...so, pleases...just meets...if you're not interesting to him then we walk out...” Mrs. Kim said again to persuade her daughter.

Taeyeon didn’t respond her for a while.

“Omma, I think unnie still didn’t move on from her ex…” Hayeon suddenly burst out the truth.

“Yah…! You want to die?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

“What? It’s truth…” Hayeon replied while .

“It is so?” Mrs. Kim asked firmly.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything when her mother asked.

“Daebak…it’s already three years…and you still have feeling at the guy? Wow…” Jiwoong said surprised.

“You don’t know what I’m felt, so shut up!” Taeyeon said firmly.

Mrs. Kim looks at Taeyeon with mixed feelings before finally she says

“I want you follow me to meet them, either you like it or not...”

After that, Mrs. Kim gets up from her chair and then went to the kitchen.

Taeyeon look at Jiwoong and Hayeon with gloomy face while they look at her with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

SEOUL

KWON BUNGALOW

 

After the dinner, all the family gathering in the living room while chatting to each other. Mrs. Kwon comes from the kitchen while her hand holds a place of fruits.

“Here…” suddenly Mrs. Kwon said while give a piece of envelope to Jiyong.

“What is this?” Jiyong asked confused.

“The picture one of my friend daughter…” Mrs. Kwon said with smiles.

“Omma…please…not again…” Jiyong replied weakly.

“Just look at that picture…besides, I already promise her to meet you two…” Mrs. Kwon said excitedly.

Jiyong didn’t respond his mother for a while.

Mr. Kwon saw Jiyong reaction and then he says

“Just listen to your omma, Jiyong…beside the decision is still yours, right dear?”

“Yeah…if you don’t like this girl then I won’t force you anymore…just meet her once” Mrs. Kwon said try to persuade Jiyong.

“So, you’re saying that you won’t force me to meet any girls anymore after this?” Jiyong asked to confirm about his mother words.

“Yes, as long you meet this girl first…” Mrs. Kwon replied.

Jiyong hesitate for a while. At first, he’s feel happy when his mother said that but in the same time, he don’t want to meet any woman again.

“Hey, let me see the photo” suddenly Dami said while her hand take the envelope from Jiyong hand.

“Jiyong, just do for the last…beside, omma already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter