journey

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON BUNGALOW

IN THE MORNING

 

Taeyeon wake up early in that morning. When she opens her eyes, the first one she saw was Jiyong face. At first, she's surprised to see him but when she realizes that they're already married, Taeyeon just continue staring at Jiyong sleep face. Suddenly, Jiyong start to moving and at that time, Taeyeon rashly gets up from the bed and goes to the bathroom. Jiyong open his eyes after he hears the bathroom door closed. He's smiling widely at that morning after he noticed that Taeyeon staring at him when he's pretending to be sleep.

“She’s really cute,” Jiyong mutter.

Then, he just got up from the bed and then continues preparing his stuff before going their honeymoon.

 

 

 

Taeyeon get out from the bathroom while wipe her wet hair. Then, she saw Jiyong is standing beside the bed while packing his luggage.

“Do you still not finish yet?” Taeyeon asked when she saw Jiyong luggage.

“I’m done but I just forget few things…” Jiyong replied.

Jiyong keep staring at Taeyeon when he saw her wipe her wet hair. He didn't know why that's scene make her more attractive in his eyes.

“Why you bring so much stuff?” Taeyeon asked confused when she saw Jiyong luggage have many cloths.

“Oh…well…I’m just preparing…” Jiyong replied try to hide something from her.

“Look like you're going to stay there for a long time…” Taeyeon said before she goes to her luggage to get her cloth.

“Perhaps…” Jiyong said slowly.

After he finishes with his stuff, Jiyong go to the bathroom to take a bath. Meanwhile, Taeyeon take that time to change her cloth.

 

 

 

Taeyeon step down the stairs while humming her favorite song. But in the middle way, she saw Dami husband is stepping the stairs to go upstairs.

“You look so happy today,” he said to Taeyeon.

“Is it? Well…of course I’m happy” Taeyeon replied before she’s continue her steps to downstairs.

After that, she saw Mr. Kwon is sitting alone at dining table.

“Appa…where is everybody?” Taeyeon asked.

“Omma in the kitchen…the others I have no idea” Mr. Kwon replied.

“Oh…okay. I go to the kitchen first,” Taeyeon said before she’s excuses herself and go to the kitchen.

“Morning~~~” Taeyeon greet Mrs. Kwon and Mrs. Kim in the kitchen.

Both mothers turn to look at her and then they smiles after see Taeyeon happy face.

“You look stunning today...did something happen last night?” Mrs. Kwon asked teasingly.

Taeyeon chuckles after she hears that from Mrs. Kwon.

“I think someone is a good mood today~” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

“Omma…” Taeyeon replied shyly.

“Who’s in a good mood?” suddenly Jiyong asked from kitchen door.

All of them turn to look at him.

“Oh…we can see smiles on newlywed face this morning,” Mrs. Kwon said happily.

Jiyong keep smiling after his mother said that.

“Hey, what time both of you will leave? Did you recheck the ticket?” Mrs. Kim suddenly asked.

“We still have a time...the flight it's noon.” Jiyong replied.

“Okay…before both you late…now help me bring out the foods to dining table” Mrs. Kwon said while she gives a plate with pancake to Taeyeon.

“Nae…!” Taeyeon replied while she take the plate and bring to the table.

Meanwhile, Jiyong help them by bring a cup and drinks to the table.

 

 

 

INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

ONE HOUR BEFORE FLY

 

 

Taeyeon is sitting at near café while looking at her phone. Jiyong come afterward before he's sitting in front of her. However, Taeyeon look at him for a while before she continues look at her phone. Jiyong feel irate when Taeyeon just ignore his presence. He then, takes Taeyeon drink and sips it.

“Ya…yah…that’s my drink…!” Taeyeon said firmly when Jiyong sips her drink casually.

“Oh…I thought my presence is invisible for you...” Jiyong replied sarcastically.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong said that.

“I’m sorry…I have a work to do” Taeyeon said with guilty.

“Omo…you’re still doing your work on our honeymoon trip?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“I’m sorry…the due date it’s tomorrow. So, I have to looked at it before we can produce it” Taeyeon replied try to make Jiyong understand.

“Arasso…arasso…but promise me that you’ll never do any works when we’re there” Jiyong said.

“Nae…I’m promise” Taeyeon replied while she rise her hand.

“Good…” Jiyong said with smiles.

After that, Taeyeon continue to finish her works before their flight meanwhile Jiyong is sitting there silently while playing the game in his phone. 

 

 

 

Afterward, suddenly few bunches of people come to their table and introduce them as Jiyong fan. At first, Jiyong hesitate to greet them but when Taeyeon nodded her head to go on, Jiyong just continue to greet his fans warmly.

“Oppa, we're happy to meet you here...” one of the girls said excitedly.

“Is she your wife? omo...yeppeun...can we take a picture both of you?” the other girl asked.

Taeyeon hesitate when the girl asked and Jiyong noticed about it.

“Why don’t you just take a picture with me? She have to do her works there,” Jiyong said try to make the fans focus on him.

“Why? Can’t we get her picture too?” the girl asked back with frustrates.

“I don’t think so…besides, I don’t like to expose her to the public. I need my wife privacy still safe. Please understand…” Jiyong replied politely.

Taeyeon suddenly feel touched with Jiyong words when he said that.

“Hurm…okay” the girl replied.

Then, they’re continue to take a selca with Jiyong before they leave them alone.

“Wow…I didn’t expect your fan will be here too,” Taeyeon said.

“I think the news about our honeymoon already uploaded at every website by now.” Jiyong replied with guilt feelings.

“It’s hard to be famous, right?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sometimes…but still enjoy” Jiyong replied.

After that, Jiyong look at his watch and then he ask

“Did you already finish your works?”

Taeyeon nodded while she sips to finish her drink.

“Good…let’s go to departure door…” Jiyong said before he gets up from the seat.

Then, both of them went out from the café and go to the departure station.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon looks around and start to feel weird when both of them enter the different departure door. As she knows, both of them are going to the Maldives island for their honeymoon but right now, both of them are entering the departure door go to Europe. Jiyong that noticed Taeyeon face change when they're in there just smiling widely.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call Jiyong.

“Yup…” Jiyong replied while look at her.

“I think we’re at the wrong door,” Taeyeon said.

“Huh? I don’t think so…” Jiyong replied calmly.

“But…here…” Taeyeon hesitate for a while.

“Hey, if we’re at wrong door…why the staff let us in?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon is frowning while thinking that Jiyong are true.

Jiyong try to hide his smiles when he saw Taeyeon face.

“But…we’re not going to Europe, right?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Yeah…look at these tickets” Jiyong replied while he gives the ticket to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon take the tickets and look at their destination.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter