pleasing

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FEW WEEKS LATER

KIM BUNGALOW

 

That weekend, Taeyeon and Jiyong went to visit Jeonju. Mrs. Kim welcomes them with a special dish while Jiwoong is preparing barbecue for them. Jiyong help Jiwoong with the grill meanwhile Taeyeon with her mother in the kitchen.

“Omma, can you make tofu soup for me?” Taeyeon asked while wash the vegetable.

“Sure… I think we still have tofu in the fridge. Let me see…” Mrs. Kim said while she opens the fridge.

“…Or we can just have vegetable soup…” Taeyeon replied.

“It’s here…” Mrs. Kim said while she brings out the tofu from the fridge.

“Yeay…” Taeyeon said happily.

Mrs. Kim smiles while shakes her head after seeing Taeyeon reaction.

“You still like a kid” Mrs. Kim said while chuckles.

“Only when I’m with you…” Taeyeon replied.

“What will Jiyong think if he saw you like this...you two should think about having a child” Mrs. Kim said while chuckles.

However, Taeyeon suddenly feel uneasy after her mother mention about child. Mrs. Kim noticed Taeyeon uneasy face ad then she ask

“So… what make you two come here this weekend?”

“Of course we’re missed you… especially me…” Taeyeon replied try to smiling.

However, Mrs. Kim can see her daughter force herself to smiling. She then changes the topic and asks her about the menu for the dinner.

 

 

 

Taeyeon went to the backyard with drinks for Jiyong and Jiwoong. She saw Jiyong still fanning coals while Jiwoong grill the meat.

“Boys… here your drink…” Taeyeon said while she places the drink on the near table.

“Thank you… you are my savior” Jiwoong replied while he went to get his drink.

Jiyong look at them while he is still looking at the coals. Taeyeon take the drink, and she's bring it toward him.

“Thank you” Jiyong said while he takes the drink and sips it slowly.

Taeyeon helps Jiyong by took the chopsticks to make sure the embers burned nicely. However, the spark hitting her hand while she's doing that.

“Argh…” Taeyeon yelp when the spark hit her.

“Hey, what happen?” Jiyong asked worried after Taeyeon yelp.

“I’m fine… just little spark” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong take Taeyeon hands and he look at it with worry.

“Aigoo… You spoiled her too much ...,” Jiwoong said after he saw Taeyeon and Jiyong.

“You are jealous” Taeyeon replied while she stuck out her tongue to tease Jiwoong.

Jiyong chuckles while looking at them.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Jiyong continue asked while holding her hands.

Taeyeon nodded while smiling.

“That's why you have to help omma in the kitchen. Don't bother us here...” Jiwoong said while he hit Taeyeon head softly.

“Yah! Didn’t you said I’m your savior for bring drink?” Taeyeon asked annoy.

“Yes… thank for that… now go…” Jiwoong replied before he continues grill the meat.

“Arasso…arasso…I’ll leave…” Taeyeon said sulky.

Jiyong just shakes his head while looking at the siblings.

 

 

 

During eating, Mrs. Kim noticed there is something wrong with her daughter. Even she's smiles, she knew there is something bothering her. She looks at Jiyong, and she can feel something after Jiyong stares at Taeyeon while his force himself for smiling.

“I’m happy you two come here,” Mrs. Kim said while smiling.

Jiyong and Taeyeon smiles after Mrs. Kim said that.

“Yeah, me too. You tow have to come here every week so I can have special meals every time you two come…” Jiwoong said jokingly.

“It’s just because of foods?” Taeyeon asked while narrow her eyes at Jiwoong.

Jiwoong nodded to tease Taeyeon.

Jiyong chuckles before he says

“I’ll make sure to bring her here if we’re free…”

“Yeah… just two of you are the busy person in the world,” Jiwoong said sarcastically.

Taeyeon smirks before she ask

“Then, I shouldn’t come?”

“Okay…okay… enough. Sorry, Jiyong for their behavior” Mrs. Kim said try to stop Jiwoong and Taeyeon.

“I’m fine, eomeoni…” Jiyong replied while smiling.

Jiwoong make a face to tease Taeyeon but her just rolling her eyes before continues eating her foods.

 

 

 

 

After eating, Taeyeon help her mother wash the dish. Meanwhile, Jiyong clean up the table.

“Aigoo… Jiyong, what are you doing? Let it there. I can do that,” Mrs. Kim said try to stop Jiyong.

“It’s okay, eomeoni. I can do this… let me help you” Jiyong replied while continue wipe the table.

Taeyeon smiles when she saw her mother and Jiyong.

“Omma, you can help me in here,” Taeyeon said jokingly.

“This girl…” Mrs. Kim said grumble.

Taeyeon and Jiyong are laughing after they saw Mrs. Kim expressions. Mrs. Kim then leaves both of them cleaning up the things while she’s going to refresh herself.

After he finishes clean the table, Jiyong help Taeyeon wash the dish.

“So, what should we do after this?” Jiyong asked while he wipes the plate.

“Hurm… I don’t know… you have something to do?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong shakes his head to answer her.

“Don’t you have any place to go here?” Jiyong asked.

“I’m not sure… but if you want to go out, we can go” Taeyeon replied.

“Hurm… where should we go…” Jiyong said while thinking.

Suddenly, Jiwoong enter the kitchen and ask

“Jiyong, you want to join me and friends playing basketball?”

“That’s good idea…why don’t you join oppa?” Taeyeon asked.

“You’re sure I can join you?” Jiyong asked hesitated.

“Yeah… that’s why I’m asking… if you want to join… then go get ready. We’re going in a minutes” Jiwoong replied before he leave the kitchen.

“Did I bring my sports pant?” Jiyong asked.

“You can wear oppa pant. Go get ready…go…” Taeyeon replied while she pushes her husband.

“You’re okay to stay here?” Jiyong asked hesitated.

“Dear, this is my omma house. Of course I’m fine in here…” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“Good… I’m going, okay?” Jiyong asked.

“Nae…go…go…go” Taeyeon replied while push him away.

Afterward, Jiyong went to the room to get ready while Taeyeon continue with her works.

 

 

 

Later, Taeyeon is sitting on the sofa while watching TV in the living room. Mrs. Kim looks around before he asked Taeyeon about Jiyong.

“Where is Jiyong?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Oh… he’s joining oppa playing basketball with his friends.” Taeyeon replied.

Mrs. Kim look at Taeyeon while she sitting beside her on the sofa.

“Taeyeon-na…” she calls her softly.

“Hmm…” Taeyeon replied while her eyes are focus on the TV.

“Are you two okay?” suddenly Mrs. Kim asked.

Taeyeon stunned when Mrs. Kim suddenly asked her that.

“Why you’re asking that?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“Hurm… I don’t know… just I can feel something is bothering you” Mrs. Kim replied.

Taeyeon is silent for a while before she turns off the TV.

“Actually… I have something to tell you…” Taeyeon said hesitated.

“What happen?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

Taeyeon look at her mother for a while before she says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter