newlywed

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WEDDING DAY

 

The important day finally arrive for Kwon and Kim family. There are a lot of reporters are coming to coverage about the wedding. However, the wedding has been closed just for the family guest and friends. The wedding becomes a hot topic when Jiyong the only heir of Kwon is married. Besides, his sister Dami also one of the famous designer and that make it attracted to the public.

 

Jiyong is sitting nervously in the groom room alone. Then, his father comes to greet him before the ceremony.

“Hey son…are you okay?” Mr. Kwon asked with smiles.

Jiyong smiles awkwardly while nodded. Mr. Kwon can tell how nervous he is while see his face.

“Calm down…not need to be nervous. I know this is what you want, right?” Mr. Kwon asked.

Jiyong look at his father after he said that.

“Appa…” Jiyong said slowly.

Mr. Kwon just continues smiles before his seat beside Jiyong.

“Yeah…I know…but… I have words for you,” Mr. Kwon said.

Jiyong just look at his father while waiting for him to continue said.

“I know I'm not perfect father but... I want you to be the one...one day with your child. But before that, you have to be a good husband for her too. Take care of her because she's don't have father anymore. That's your responsible. She had no one that will protect her but now you're the one have to protect her. Make her happy just as you make omma happy. Okay?” Mr. Kwon said while hold his tears.

“Nae, appa. I will…” Jiyong replied before he hugs Mr. Kwon tightly.

“I know you’re good son. I hope you can be a good husband too,” Mr. Kwon said while hugging him.

“Thank you, appa…for remind me” Jiyong replied with smiles.

After that, Mr. Kwon help Jiyong to fix his bowtie before both of them walk out from the room.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, on the bride side, the room is full of Taeyeon friends and her brother, Jiwoong. Jiwoong is sitting at the chair while waiting his little sister chatting with her friend while fixing her wedding dress.

“Hey, don’t forget the flower” Sunny said.

“Where is the flower?” Seohyun asked while looks around.

“Omo…where’s the flower?” Tiffany asked worried.

“It’s here…” suddenly Jiwoong answer while he hold the flower in his hand.

All of them chuckles when they saw Jiwoong face when holding the flower.

“Hey, Tae…are you okay?” suddenly Sooyoung asked when she saw Taeyeon face looks uncomfortable.

“I think I feel want to vomit” Taeyeon said while touch her stomach.

“Are you nervous?” Yuri asked curiously.

“Perhaps…” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“Aigoo… don't make us worry. It's just few minutes before the ceremony...” Tiffany said worried.

“Oh God…why I’m feeling this way…” Taeyeon replied try to calm down herself.

“Keep breath…calm down…” Yoona said try to make Taeyeon calm.

“Okay…it’s time” suddenly Jiwoong said while he’s looking at his watch.

“Oppa…can we wait for a while” Seohyun said.

Jiwoong look at them with mixed feeling before he smiles and say

“You guys look sadder from me to let her marry... Okay...just do whatever you want... I'll wait outside...” Jiwoong said before he leaves the room.

After Jiwoong leave the room, all of her friends to hugs Taeyeon together.

“Argh…why I’m so emotional” Hyoyeon said while crying.

“Yah…don’t start…” Yuri said but she also tears up when Hyoyeon said that.

“Tae…we hope you’re happy with him…forever…” Sooyoung said while wipe her tears.

“…and be a good wife for him too” Sunny said with smiles.

After that, all of them just continue hugs Taeyeon for the last time before the ceremony.

 

 

 

 

“…you may kiss the bride”

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon to get her permission before kiss her. Meanwhile, Taeyeon look at him with nervous before Jiyong kiss her. Jiyong lead his head forward before he kisses her lips softly. It's just for a moment but the feelings are different from their kiss at the boat before. After release the kiss, Jiyong keep looking at Taeyeon and that make her blushing. The entire guests are clapping their hands to celebrate the newlyweds. All of their friends keep smiling when they see Taeyeon and Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

At the wedding party, all of their friends keep congrats to both of them. However, the happiest on that day was their both mothers. They just keep smiling while entertain the family and friends.

“Finally, we’re family…” Mrs. Kwon said happily.

“Yeah…look at them. Such a good pair” Mrs. Kim said while looking at the newlyweds.

“Hello…the groom and bride omma…please get ready for a family picture” suddenly Hayeon said to them.

“Oh…Hayeon, can you take picture of me and imo?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“Nae…” Hayeon replied while take the phone from Mrs. Kwon.

Meanwhile, at different angles, Mr. Kwon is chatting with his guest.

“Congratulation for adding new family member” his friend said with smiles.

“Thank you” Mr. Kwon replied.

“By the way, who’s family she from?” his friend asked curiously.

“What do you mean?” Mr. Kwon asked confused with his question.

“Yeah…if she’s your daughter in law…then she’s could be from powerful families” his friends replied.

“Ouh…I think you’re wrong here…” Mr. Kwon replied.

After that, Mr. Kwon just leaves his friend before his words could make him furious. However, while Mr. Kwon walking toward his wife, he hear some of the guests talk bad about Taeyeon background and her family too.

“Perhaps she's gold digger,” the guest said.

“…I think her family sell their daughter for luxury” another guest said.

“Why he choose that woman? I don’t think she’s suitable for him,” the other said.

Mr. Kwon just shakes his head and tries to hold his anger when he hears that. Suddenly, he saw Jiyong and Taeyeon are walking toward the dance floor. Mr. Kwon decided to approach them.

 

 

 

“Can I have a dance with you?” Mr. Kwon asked Taeyeon.

“Omo, samchon…” Taeyeon said surprised when she saw Mr. Kwon.

“Aigoo…call me appa…” Mr. Kwon said while chuckles.

“Ops…sorry…” Taeyeon said shyly.

“So, can I have a dance with you?” Mr. Kwon asked again.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong and saw him nodded. Taeyeon smiles before her and Mr. Kwon go to the dance floor and then dance. Jiyong looked at them while walks toward his mother.

“I’m always dream to dance with my father at my wedding” suddenly Taeyeon said sadly.

“So, here I am” Mr. Kwon said while smiling.

“Thank you, appa” Taeyeon replied.

“For my daughter…I’m blessing” Mr. Kwon said with smiles.

“Taeyeon, can I ask you something?” Mr. Kwon suddenly asked.

“Yes, sure” Taeyeon replied.

“I know you still feel uncomfortable with my family…so, take your time to accept us to be one of your families” Mr. Kwon said softly.

“Nae…I’ll try” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“I want to know…if you need anything…someone you want to talk…you can come to me. I’m always here for you,” Mr. Kwon said while he rubs Taeyeon hair softly.

Suddenly, Taeyeon feel so touched with Mr. Kwon words.

“Appa…thank you…” Taeyeon replied while her eyes already in tears.

“No need to thanks me…you’re my daughter now and that’s enough” Mr. Kwon said with smiles.

“You want to have dance with me?” suddenly Mrs. Kwon come and asks her husband.

Mr. Kwon and Taeyeon chuckles when Mrs. Kwon asked that. After that, Mr. Kwon holds his wife hand and start to dance. Taeyeon saw them for a while before she’s walk away from the dance floor but suddenly, someone pull her hand. Taeyeon turn and saw Jiyong is smiling while holding her hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter