yearning

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HANGANG RIVER

 

After the dinner, Jiyong bring Taeyeon to the Hangang River for them to spend more time together before going back. Jiyong and Taeyeon continue holding their hand while walking. Taeyeon eyes are looking at the river with the ease meanwhile Jiyong keep take a glance at his wife secretly.

“Did anyone tell you that you really have mesmerized eyes?” Jiyong suddenly said to break the silent between them.

Taeyeon turn to look at him after he said that.

Jiyong just grin when she’s looking at him.

“Hurm...my friends once told me that my eyes spark when I'm happy.” Taeyeon replied shyly.

Jiyong silent for a while after she’s said that.

“Well… I can't deny that...” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon look at him with confused.

“What? It’s true…” Jiyong said while nodded.

After that, both of them decided to seat at the near bench while enjoying the river scenery.

For a moment, no one is talking while their eyes are enjoying the night scenery silently. Suddenly, Taeyeon break the silent and ask

“Can I ask you something personal?”

Jiyong turn his head to look at her when she’s asked that.

“Go on…” Jiyong said while staring at her.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she’s bravely ask

“Well... I don't know why I'm asking this but... besides, her lesbian reason... did you have any else reasons to break up with her?”

Jiyong chuckles softly after hear Taeyeon question.

Taeyeon just looking at Jiyong while she’s wait for him to answer her.

“Why you asked me that? Random or curious?” Jiyong asked while chuckles.

“Both” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon and he can see she’s really want an answer from him.

“What should I say... me and her aren't destined... is that enough?” Jiyong replied.

“With that reasons? Just let her go like that?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong silent for a while and he look at the night sky silently.

“You will don't believe me if I'm telling you this...” Jiyong suddenly said.

“I believe…” Taeyeon replied while staring at Jiyong face.

Jiyong turn to look at Taeyeon after she’s said that. Jiyong continue staring at her until he take her both hands and say

“Okay... I'll tell you... but after this...no more question about my ex...anymore....”

Taeyeon nodded and she’s wait for Jiyong words.

“Well... before she’s confessing to me that she's... you know...” Jiyong said start to tell Taeyeon the story.

Taeyeon nodded and then say

“Okay…then?”

“I already decided to propose her to married me. I feel she's can make me happy when we're both together. We're had a same passion, dream and everything we like... it's just like twins. But... it turns out that twins also have a different interest...” Jiyong continues.

Taeyeon keep silent while hear Jiyong words diligently.

“When a moment she's told me that she fall for her best friend... at first, I thought she was joking but...it's not. That's so devastated for me deeply... I can accept it at that moment. I keep begging and ask her why, but she still insisted with her feelings with her best friend. She told me to move on and find another girl... just like that…so easy for her to say that...” Jiyong said while scoff softly.

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong eyes deeply after he said that. That moment, Taeyeon can see his grief about his past. She’s hold Jiyong hand tightly to comfort him. Jiyong smiles when he feels Taeyeon holding his hand.

“It's really hurt me but I think that's great...” Jiyong suddenly said.

Taeyeon frown when Jiyong said that.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Because of this, it leads me to you...” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Yeah... you told me before...so, did you think I can heal you by agreeing with this marriage?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong stunned when she’s asked that.

“Did you think me using you for that? You think I'm that cheap?” Jiyong asked her back curiously.

“I'm not meant that... I am just curious why you agree with this marriage... besides with our mother will.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong chuckles when Taeyeon said that.

“Well of course because of omma... but my first point to agree with this marriage is YOU...” Jiyong said while staring at Taeyeon eyes.

Suddenly, Taeyeon start to feel her cheeks blushing and her heart beat hardly.

“Yeah… it’s because of you…” Jiyong continue said.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked nervously.

Jiyong move his body to face her. He then slowly moves his hands and touch Taeyeon face softly.

“For a lot of reasons but what make me more attract to you... you're the only woman that easily say not for me. You refused me just like that... before this, no one actually did that. No one reject me just like you do... that's make you're different.” Jiyong said while smiling.

“Really?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

Jiyong nodded before he continue say

“Then... your loyal I can't deny that. I don't know how's you when you in love but your loyal to your love... I want that for me... if you can be that loyal, I know I can be happier to have that from you too...”

Taeyeon move her eyes from Jiyong stares after he said that. Jiyong smiles when he sees Taeyeon shy face.

“But what make you different from the other woman I know... you didn't interest with my wealth. Your independent make you look so admirable. But...” Jiyong suddenly stops his words.

“But what?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“You're too independent and that make me feel left out from your life. What you do... you think... and your actions... make me feel insecure with our relationship. It's hard for me to make you open your heart if you always left me out.” Jiyong said honestly.

Suddenly, Taeyeon feel guilty after Jiyong spill that to her. She didn't realize that will make Jiyong feel that way. For her, what she's does or her action just because she gets used to it in her life. She forgot that her life already changed after she's married him.

“I’m sorry…” Taeyeon suddenly said apologies.

Jiyong smiles when she’s said that.

“Don't be... I know this will take a time but... as I told you before... I'll wait... besides, I should be thankful to you not hit me when I'm kissing or hugging you...” Jiyong said jokingly while laughing.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes when Jiyong said that.

“Should I do it from now?” Taeyeon asked jokingly.

“Let see…” Jiyong said before he suddenly pull Taeyeon and kiss her lips softly.

Taeyeon startled when Jiyong do that. She's push him away, and then she saw Jiyong is laughing while his hand touch her cheek.

“We’re in public, Jiyong” Taeyeon said while looks around.

“I know… but it’s prove that you didn’t hit me” Jiyong replied teasingly.

Taeyeon just narrow her eyes after Jiyong said that.

“So cute…” Jiyong said while he pinches Taeyeon cheeks softly.

Taeyeon also pinch Jiyong cheeks after Jiyong do that to her.

“What is that for?” Jiyong asked surprised when Taeyeon pinch his cheeks.

“Randomly…” Taeyeon replied still pinch his cheeks.

Suddenly, both of them hear few peoples are looking at them while chuckles when they see them pinch each other cheeks.

“I think we should leave” Taeyeon said while release Jiyong cheeks.

Jiyong nodded also his hands already release Taeyeon cheeks. Then, both of them walked back to the car while holding each other hands.

 

 

FEW WEEKS LATER

PENTHOUSE

 

After their conversation at the river, both of them start to be open to each other. In everything they do, they're doing together. Jiyong start to giving his trust on their relation meanwhile Taeyeon start to depend more on Jiyong to make sure he didn't feel left out anymore. With that change, their relation’s become to more harmony and happy.

 

That night after the dinner, Jiyong accompany Taeyeon by watching a movie together. Taeyeon is sitting on the couch while Jiyong lay on her lap. Taeyeon hand keeps caresses Jiyong hair softly while both of them watching the movie.

“Why you chose this movie? This is old criminal...” Jiyong said.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter