lifestyle

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JAPAN

AT BAR

 

Danny continues staring at Taeyeon and that make Taeyeon feel uneasy to stay there alone with him.

“So… how’s your married life with him? His fun?” Danny asked randomly.

Taeyeon look at him after he asked that.

“As you see... we're super fine...yeah... his nice and fun too” Taeyeon replied try not to look at Danny face.

Danny smirk when he noticed Taeyeon is uncomfortable to be there with him.

“Well… the wedding… still surprised me…” Danny said.

Taeyeon is frowning when Danny mentions that.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“It's Jiyong... Kwon Jiyong... when he decided to end his bachelor life, there are many women out there hurt. You know that so well, aren't you?” Danny asked try to look at Taeyeon reaction.

“Yeah… in the end, I’m the lucky one” Taeyeon replied while chuckles.

“You bet so... so how much you win the bet?” suddenly Danny asked.

“Wow... you're wrong here... I'm not betting for marrying him.” Taeyeon replied try not to make Danny misunderstanding about her.

“Is it? Hey, I know every woman will do that if they're approaching Jiyong. Mostly, they're lose because Jiyong not interested on them. But you... rare case because you married him. So, I thought you win the bet a lot.” Danny said while looking at Taeyeon face.

Taeyeon chuckles after Danny said that. Danny is frowning when Taeyeon laughing at his words.

“What so funny with that?” Danny asked confused.

“Like you said about me betting for approaching Jiyong? That's ridiculous. Jiyong is not a medal...or trophy for me to betting on him. Besides, I love him... sincerely...” Taeyeon replied.

“You what?” suddenly Jiyong voice can be hear behind Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stunned when she’s can feel Jiyong presence behind her. Danny also startled when Jiyong is already standing there while looking at Taeyeon.

Jiyong move to face Taeyeon after he accidentally hear Taeyeon words to Danny.

“Did I hear it wrong?” Jiyong asked again while holding Taeyeon face.

Danny looks at them weirdly after Jiyong asked Taeyeon that question. Jiyong notice Danny still there looking at them. Then, Jiyong look at Taeyeon before he whispers to her ear and say

“Let's go out from here”

Afterward, Jiyong just pull Taeyeon hand and both of them just leaving the bar. Danny is still looking at them with suspicious until they disappear from his gaze.

 

Danny POV

“Something weird is going on there… I should get to know what it is...”

 

 

 

 

NEARBY PARK

 

Jiyong still holding while his mind keeps thinking Taeyeon words before. Meanwhile, Taeyeon feel awkward when she's know that Jiyong already hear what she's said before.

 

Jiyong POV

“I know I hear that… she’s say that isn’t? Please, let her say that again…”

 

Taeyeon feel weird when Jiyong just continue walking without knowing where are they now.

“Jiyong?” Taeyeon call him.

Jiyong stops and then look at Taeyeon.

“Where are we going?” Taeyeon asked while looks around.

Suddenly, Jiyong looks around and noticed they're already at the park. Jiyong shakes his head while chuckles with his behavior.

Taeyeon is frowning when she hear Jiyong laughing.

“What happen?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“I don’t know…” Jiyong said still chuckles.

Taeyeon look at her husband for a while before she ask

“Are you drunk already?”

Jiyong look at Taeyeon after she asked that.

“I'm not drunk yet because I can hear what you just said before...” Jiyong said while staring at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is start to blush when Jiyong mention about that.

“Is it? Please, tell me it's true?” Jiyong asked while holding Taeyeon face softly.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong shyly before she's nodded to answer him.

Jiyong smiles widely when Taeyeon nodded but he not satisfied with Taeyeon's nod. He needs to hear from Taeyeon mouth about her truth feelings for him.

“Say it… says that you love me…” Jiyong said slowly while staring at Taeyeon eyes deeply.

Taeyeon also stares at Jiyong eyes deeply while her hands slowly move to hold Jiyong face.

“I love you more,” Taeyeon said softly.

“I love you too” Jiyong replied before he kisses Taeyeon forehead softly, and then he moves to kiss her lips.

Both of them continue kissing passionately until Taeyeon pull her lips away and ask

“Will you stay with me forever?”

“Always...and we grow old together...” Jiyong replied before he kisses her lips again.

Taeyeon smiles after Jiyng said that.

“Till the end…” Jiyong continue said before he kisses her lips once again.

“I'm sorry for late to open my heart to you...but now... I'm sure my love is for you...” Taeyeon replied.

“It's not late for us... wherever you fall for me... It's worth for me to wait...” Jiyong said and then he once again kisses her lips.

“I know I'm in love the right person and it's luckier for me because it's you...my husband...” Taeyeon replied before she’s hugging him tightly.

“…and I'm the lucky person to get love from you...” Jiyong said while hugging her back.

For a moment, both of them just continue hugs. They just want to let all the emotion release with the hugs. Taeyeon feel so bless and ease after she's telling the truth about her feelings to Jiyong. Meanwhile, Jiyong feel thankful and blessed to success to make Taeyeon fall for him.

 

 

 

Both of them are sitting on the near bench while chatting to release their yearning. They're holding each other hand while Taeyeon lean her head on Jiyong shoulder.

“I think I have to get to know you more... and your friends too...” Taeyeon said while she’s playing with Jiyong fingers.

“Why? Didn’t you get to know me before?” Jiyong asked before he kisses Taeyeon hair softly.

“Well…seeing you tonight with your model friends... it's so... I don't know but I can see the different when you with me...” Taeyeon said her thought.

Jiyong chuckles after Taeyeon said that.

“Of course, I'm different when with you... you're my lover and them is just my friends...” Jiyong replied while smiling.

“…Why not? I still same when I'm with my friends.” Taeyeon said confusedly.

Jiyong smiles when Taeyeon said that. He moves his body to face Taeyeon. He holding her both hands while staring at Taeyeon and say

“That's the difference between you and me... I have many roles to play and you just stick with the same role...”

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Okay… let me explain here…I have a role when I was with you, it is husband. When I with my model friends, we're more to business friends and my role to close friends is the best buddy. So... the role keep changing when I meet the different group of people. My model friends just know me as Kwon Jiyong the fame person and stop it there. They don't know my hurt, my pain and my struggle that my close friend know about that. So... did you get it?” Jiyong replied to explain Taeyeon about his different behavior.

“Nae… I got it. I know my friends for so long, and they know all my behavior and that's make me the same person when with them. So do you too, I still same when with you too...” Taeyeon said while grin.

Jiyong pout his lips before he ask

“Yeah... but your feelings toward them are different from me...aren't you?”

Jiyong look at her suspiciously after he asked that.

“Hurm…perhaps” Taeyeon replied jokingly.

Jiyong narrow his eyes after Taeyeon said that. He then moves his hand and then holds Taeyeon face before he kisses her lips passionately. Taeyeon is smiling when Jiyong kiss her, but she's just let him kiss her until she's can feel Jiyong bite her lower lips. Taeyeon start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter