unpleasantness

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY

TIFFANY APARTMENT

 

After her argument with Jiyong, Taeyeon choose to stay with Tiffany at her apartment without Jiyong knowingly. However, that morning the news about Jiyong detention by the police becomes a hot topic. Tiffany saw the news rashly inform the news to Taeyeon in the room.

“Tae, you have to see this!” Tiffany said while she gives her phone to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is frowning with confused when she saw Tiffany surprised face.

After she read the news, without a doubt she decided to go to the police station. However, Tiffany stops her and then says

“I know he is your husband, but it's not suitable time for to go there. You can see a lot of reporters are waiting there.”

“But Jiyong didn’t do that. He’s not guilty!” Taeyeon said while crying.

“Yes, I know… we have to think with calm. Don’t rashly to take an action. We don't know what actually happened to him.” Tiffany said try to comfort Taeyeon.

Then, Taeyeon take out her phone and then she calls Dami to ask the current situation about Jiyong.

“Unnie, what happen?” Taeyeon asked worried after Dami pick up the call.

“I'm not sure either. But, omma and appa is already there, and they ask us to wait for further news.” Dami replied with sad tone.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon said before she ended the call.

Afterward, she continues call Mr. Kwon numbers to ask him about Jiyong. However, the call didn’t connect and just went to the voicemail. Taeyeon try to call Mrs. Kwon numbers and the answer still same. Suddenly, her phone is ringing and she saw it’s her mother numbers who’s calling her.

“Taeyeon, what happen to Jiyong?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I’m not sure but I’ll tell you later…” Taeyeon replied.

“Okay, let me know if you have any news” Mrs. Kim said before she ended the call.

“Fany, what should I do?” Taeyeon asked while her eyes keep flow the tears.

“Keep calm, Tae. We wait for the news… or should I go there to see what actually happen?” Tiffany asked.

“You can do that?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Yeah, sure…” Tiffany replied.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while afterward. That moment, she really wants to know about Jiyong but to put her friend in that situation is not good things she can let her do. In the end, Taeyeon decided to go to Kwon bungalow and wait for her parents in law.

“I think you should go for work. I’ll handle these things” Taeyeon said before she walks out from the apartment and went to Kwon bungalow.

 

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Taeyeon enter the house, and she saw no one in there. She decided to call again Mrs. Kwon numbers, and it's still going through to the voicemail. Moment later, while she's waiting for her parents in law coming back, Dami enter the house with her husband.

“Still no news about him?” Dami asked curiously.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly with disappointed.

“Argh… what actually happen to him? It's look someone tried to do bad things to him. After his missing before this, his argument with you and now... drugs? What happened to him?” Dami said with upset.

Taeyeon look at Dami after she said that. Suddenly, she remembers about Erica after Dami mentioning about Jiyong.

“I have to go out” Taeyeon suddenly said before she went out from the house rashly.

“What happen to her?” Dami asked her husband.

“I don’t know…” her husband said while shakes his head.

Outside the house, Taeyeon start to search for Erica details. She saw her latest post in social media few minutes ago at the café. Then, she decided to meet her by went to the café to hope to see her still there.

 

 

AT CAFÉ

 

Few minutes later, Taeyeon arrive at the café. She enters the café with mixed feelings. She looks around but she didn’t saw Erica presence. Taeyeon went to the staff of the café and then she ask

“Excuse me, can I ask you something?”

The staff nodded before she ask

“What can I help you?”

“Did you see this woman around?” Taeyeon asked while she shows the picture of Erica on her phone.

The staff looks at the picture and then she’s smiling.

“Oh, Miss Erica. Yes, she just leave a while ago” the staff said.

“Oh, did you know where she’s going?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know…” the staff replied while shakes her head.

“Okay, thank you” Taeyeon said with disappointed.

Taeyeon walks out from the café while thinking where she should go to find Erica. Suddenly, the staff stops her and then says

“…hurmm I don’t know if this could help you, miss…”

Taeyeon turn and then she saw the staff approaching her and then say

“I heard she will meet someone at XX Bar”

“Oh… thank you” Taeyeon replied to thank her.

“I’m not sure with that but I hope you can meet her there,” the staff said.

“It’s okay. Thank you very much” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

After that, Taeyeon rashly go to the XX Bar.

 

 

AT XX BAR

 

Taeyeon enter the bar while looking for Erica. However, she can't find her in the middle of many people. Taeyeon walks around the bar and look at each person until she noticed someone familiar figure at the end of the bar. Taeyeon statue herself, she is surprised to see Danny with Erica at the bar together. After seeing them together, Taeyeon start to feel curious with their relation. She insists on getting near there and tries to eavesdrop their conversation.

“Aren't you going too much do that at him?” Erica asked firmly.

“Hey, cool down. I can get this way to him. Don't you think?” Danny asked while chuckles.

“…Don't you trust with my plan? Didn't you see his already miserable? Why you have to do this?” Erica asked furiously.

“Why you are so mad about that? You still pity toward him after what he said at you. You're crazy...” Danny said before he sips his drink.

“You know how horrible to play like this? A drug? Are you insane? He's going to be dead if guilty!” Erica said furiously.

“Hey, that's not my intent... but that's going to be great advance for the plan if he's dead. I can achieve what he left... besides, his wife... quite impressive.” Danny said while chuckles.

Erica shakes her head after she heard that from Danny.

“If he's dead, you become the murder. It's not what we plan!” Erica said firmly.

Danny just lifts his shoulder without saying anything.

“I’m not interested with this plan anymore. If anything happen to Jiyong, I'll give up myself to the cop. I can't bear these sins...” Erica continues said with mixed feelings.

“Don't you dare! If you really want to do those just go by yourself. Don't drag with me! Or... you'll regret it...” Danny said firmly to warn her.

Erica looks at Danny face with scared. For the first time, she can see that Danny really into with his words.

 

 

 

Taeyeon went out from the bar with mixed feelings after she found the truth about Jiyong detention. At that time, Taeyeon keep thinking how to help Jiyong and what should she do to make Danny admit his behavior. Suddenly, her phone is ringing, and she saw Dami numbers appear.

“Taeyeon?” Dami called her name.

“Yes, unnie. How? Did eomeoni come home?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Yeah, come home. She wants to meet you,” Dami replied.

“Arasso… I’ll be there,” Taeyeon said before ended the call.

Taeyeon look at the bar for a while and then she just walks away from there to go to Kwon bungalow.

 

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Taeyeon arrive few hours later at the bungalow. When she enters the home, she saw Mrs. Kwon is lay on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter