cozy

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JEONJU

KIM BUNGALOW

 

Because tomorrow it's sunday, Mrs. Kim insists Jiyong and Taeyeon to stay overnight at there for one night. Taeyeon feel uneasy when her mother does that but for Jiyong, he's excitedly to stay there and get to know more about her family.

“Jiyong, you can sleep at Jiwoong room. Jiwoong, make sure you clean up your room first!” Mrs. Kim said.

“Nae, imo” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Omma…can he sleep at Tae room?” suddenly Jiwoong asked.

“Yah…why my room?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“I’m not saying you and he there…let him stay at your room and you go to Hayeon room” Jiwoong said try to declare his opinion.

“You want me to stay with Hayeon?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

“Yeah…my room it’s really full with my works and I can’t let him be there” Jiwoong said try to give excuses.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon replied to give in.

“Omma, he will be stay at Taeyeon room…yah, Hayeon! Tae will be sleep at your room tonight,” Jiwoong said happily.

“Yeah…I don’t mind. Unnie, don’t forget to bring your masker…” Hayeon said while blinking her eyes cutely.

“Arasso…come help me prepare the room,” Taeyeon said to Hayeon.

“Coming…!” Hayeon replied before she’s follow Taeyeon to the room.

“Aigoo…I’m sorry, Jiyong. You can sleep at Taeyeon room…I’ll bring you a new comforter” Mrs. Kim said before she’s went to her room.

“Nae, imo” Jiyong replied with smiles.

After that, the living room just are there Jiyong and Jiwoong staying there watching the baseball tournament.

 

 

 

“Hey, the room is ready” Taeyeon said to Jiyong.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied.

“Jiyong, make sure you lock the door before sleep or she’s will break through the door” Jiwoong said jokingly.

“Ha…ha…ha…” Taeyeon laugh sarcastically.

Jiyong just chuckles softly when he saw both of them.

After that, Jiyong just follow Taeyeon to go to the room.

“Did you two always like that?” Jiyong asked randomly.

“Yeah…he’s always like to tease me and Hayeon” Taeyeon replied.

“I like that…” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon turn look at Jiyong firmly after he said that.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

Jiyong startled with her sudden respond, in the end he just say

“It’s not what I mean…I just like how your siblings bonding…”

Taeyeon keep stares at him firmly until she’s saw Jiyong uneasy face after saying that to her.

“Well…as my brother…his so annoy but caring” Taeyeon said before continue walks to the room.

Jiyong take a deep breath after she’s turnaround from him.

“Here…you can sleep here tonight,” Taeyeon said after she’s open the door.

Jiyong look inside the room with smiles before he enters the room and then say

“This is nice”

“Yeah…just simple bedroom but…don’t you dare touch my things in here!” Taeyeon said try to warn him.

“Why? Can I touch this?” Jiyong asked teasingly while he touches Taeyeon bed.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes when she saw his face smirks.

“Okay…okay…I’m not touching your stuff here,” Jiyong said while he raises his hands.

“Good…so, if you want to use the toilet it’s over there” Taeyeon said while pointing to the other door.

“Great…” Jiyong said while he looks around the room.

Suddenly, he saw Taeyeon picture with her father hang on the wall.

“It’s that your late father?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon turn to look at the picture before she’s nodded.

“I’m sorry for asking this but…How long he's passed away?” Jiyong asked.

“Hurm… this year's will be 2 years already” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong look at her face for a while before he continue ask

“How was he during his life? Is he fierce?”

Taeyeon turn to Jiyong when he asked her about Mr. Kim.

“Nope…his not that fierce but still strict to his kids.” Taeyeon replied.

“How all of you adapt to lose him?” Jiyong continue asked curiously.

Taeyeon smiles when Jiyong asked that. She’s walk toward Jiyong before she’s seat beside him on the bed.

“Well… of course at first it's hard for us...but the life must go on...the sadness, the hurt and the losing will be healed but it’s depending on how we adapt it. Honestly, till now... I'm still thinking he's here with us but I have to face the reality that he's already gone...and I have to be strong for omma and the others too...” Taeyeon replied with sad face.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon face for a while before he holds her hand and then say

“You such a strong woman...and I'm so blessed to know you. I know I'm not the best guy for you but...if you give me a chance then... I'll try to prove it...although not as good as your late father...”

Suddenly, Taeyeon feel touched with Jiyong words. She looks at Jiyong and tries to find his sincerity but she's not sure that's his sincerity or sympathy for her.

“Jiyong, this is comforter for you” suddenly Mrs. Kim voice surprised both of them.

Jiyong and Taeyeon get up from the bed at the same times after Mrs. Kim enter the room. Mrs. Kim looks at both of them weirdly but she’s just continued walk toward Jiyong and give him the comforter.

“Nae…thank you, imo” Jiyong said awkwardly.

“If you need anything just tell her. Tae, make sure treat him well or…” Mrs. Kim said firmly.

“Nae, omma…” Taeyeon replied lazily.

“Okay…have a good rest, Jiyong” Mrs. Kim said with smiles before she went out from the room.

The atmosphere in the room changed awkwardly when they were alone.

“I think you should go get some rest…” Taeyeon said awkwardly before she’s walk toward the door.

“Wait…” Jiyong said try to stop her.

“What?” Taeyeon asked without turning to him.

“Thank you…” Jiyong said with smiles.

Taeyeon turn her face slowly and then she saw his smiling.

“Night…” Taeyeon said and then she’s rashly walk out from the room.

Jiyong chuckles softly when he saw her reactions.

 

 

TWO DAYS LATER

BRIDAL BOUTIQUE

 

That day, Taeyeon come to the boutique to choose the wedding dress for her. Jiyong can't join them because of his schedule. In the end, Taeyeon also ask her friends, Tiffany and Sooyoung to come and help her to choose the dress too.

“Do you have idea for the dress?” Tiffany asked while looks at the dress hang on the pillar.

“Do you like the flowers design or lace…or you want to try something freshen?” Sooyoung asked while she’s looking at the designer books.

Taeyeon just stares at the dress blankly without respond to her friends questions.

Tiffany and Sooyoung turn to look at Taeyeon when they didn’t hear anything from her.

“Hey, what are you thinking?” Tiffany asked while pat her shoulder.

Taeyeon startled after Tiffany pat her.

“What?” Taeyeon asked blankly.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“I don’t know if this is the best way for me or I’m doing wrong for agree this wedding?” Taeyeon asked confusedly.

Tiffany look at Taeyeon before she turn to Sooyoung ask for her help.

“Look here, Tae. We’re here already. You said you doing this for your omma, right? You want her to be happy…but are you sure this is your happiness?” Sooyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter