uncomfortable

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEOUL ROOFTOP RESTAURANT

AT NIGHT

 

That night, Taeyeon is arranging the meeting between Jiyong and her friends. At first, Jiyong refused to meet them meanwhile her friends keep insists on meeting with him before the wedding. In the end, Taeyeon have to persuade Jiyong but in return, Jiyong ask her to fulfill his wish. Just for her friends, Taeyeon is agreeing with Jiyong without knowing what actually Jiyong wish.

“Before we go to meet them, can I ask you one thing?” Jiyong asked nervously.

“What?” Taeyeon asked while look at him curiously.

“This group of girls is the same one that I’ve meets at Jeju before?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon smiles while nodded to answer him.

“So…the same group will judging me,” Jiyong continue said.

“Hey, no one is judging you there. There just want to meet and know you…that’s all…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Yeah…that’s what you think…not them,” Jiyong said firmly.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong and she can saw his face look so tense before the meeting.

“Hey, remember that you have a wish for me to fulfill?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

“Yeah…” Jiyong replied while smirks.

“So…please…behave for tonight. My friends just want to meet you…the men that will be my husband. Of course they’re curious about you,” Taeyeon said try to comfort him.

“Arasso…I’m doing this because you ask for it…” Jiyong replied with gloomy face.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Hummm…” Jiyong replied before he walks toward the restaurant.

Taeyeon just sigh deeply before she’s follow him from behind.

 

 

 

All of her friends keep staring at Jiyong with various interpretations. Few of them looks at his appearance, some of them look at his physical and the other just smiles toward him suspiciously. Jiyong look at the girls one by one nervously. He knew that stares already judging him, but he tries to look calm while smiles at them awkwardly.

“Girls…this is Kwon Jiyong…as you know that he’ll be my future…” Taeyeon stops her words when Sooyoung interrupt and say

“Yeah…yeah…we know…So, Mr. Kwon…Ji…Yong”

“Hey, don’t scare him” suddenly Yuri said to Sooyoung.

“Let him seat first” Sunny said while signal to Jiyong to have a seat.

Jiyong then seat at the chair but his eyes still looks at the girls.

“Girls, don’t look at him like that…” Taeyeon said before she’s seat beside Jiyong.

“Can we order something first? I’m starving…” Yoona said while she’s call the waiter.

After that, all of them just focus on ordering their foods but Jiyong still seat there silently without saying anything.

“What do you want to eat?” Taeyeon asked whispering to him while give the menu.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon and then he’s smiles. He takes the menu from her and then makes an order for him.

“Do you need anything else?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong just shakes his head while smiling.

However, the scene has been seeing by the girls and they keep whispering to each other talking about them. After the waiter leave, Sooyoung start to break the silent and ask

“So…Kwon Jiyong, are you same age with us?”

“I’m born in 88” Jiyong replied.

“Oh…he’s oppa!” Hyoyeon said.

“Oppa?” Jiyong asked after he hears that.

“Yeah…all of us in 89 except them in 90,” Hyoyeon said while pointing toward Sooyoung and Yoona.

“…and this one in 91” she’s continue said while pointing to Seohyun.

“Oh…I see…then I’m older than all of you, right?” Jiyong asked with a feeling of relief upon knowing they were younger than he was.

“Nae…” suddenly the girl’s voice turns down than before.

Jiyong chuckles before he says

“Well…I’m glad to meet all of you”

After that, the waiter comes back with their foods and drinks. Jiyong is helping them to open the bottle before he pours the drinks to them and say

“Just enjoy the foods…It’s my treat”

“Really? Daebak…!” Sooyong and Yoona said excitedly.

“Yah…what are you saying?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

“What? I just want to treat your friends…that are all…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Yeah…but you don’t know their appetite ... you will be surprised ...” Taeyeon said worried.

“Really? It’s fine…just eaten” Jiyong replied before he take a kimchi and place it on Taeyeon plate.

After that, all of them just chatting and talking to find out more about Jiyong as well as the wedding planned by their family.

 

 

 

Suddenly, during their chatting, someone come at their table and then approaching Jiyong. She's said that she is one of his fan. At first, Jiyong feel guilty to greet her but the fan keep insists on having a selca with him also keep continue talking to him non-stop. All the girls start to feel uncomfortable with the fan presence.

All the girls turn to look at Taeyeon and they saw she’s just look at Jiyong and the fan without any expressions.

“Hey Tae, don’t you feel annoy with that?” suddenly Tiffany asked her whispering at her ear.

Taeyeon turn her face to Tiffany that sitting beside her. She’s smiling before whispering back to her and say

“That's the part of his job... besides, I have no right to stop it.”

Seohyun that accidentally hear Taeyeon answer suddenly ask

“Unnie, don’t you feel jealous to see him with his fan like that?”

Taeyeon turn back to look at Jiyong before she’s look at Seohyun and say

“I don’t know…I don’t feel that way…”

“Aigoo…this girl really…” Tiffany said with frustrate.

Taeyeon just chuckles before she’s continue eats her foods.

 

 

 

After the fan girl leaving the table, Jiyong keep apologies to them after what just happen. However, the girls feel uneasy after the incidents that happen in front of them. As Taeyeon friends, they think it's not proper for him to do that but when they saw Taeyeon didn't bother with the incident, they're keep it without saying anything about that.

“Did your fan always disturbing you like that?” Yoona asked curiously.

“Hurm…sometimes…but that will always happen” Jiyong replied.

“What will you do if Taeyeon feel uncomfortable with that?” Sooyoung asked randomly.

“She is?” Jiyong asked when he turn to look at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon that time munch her foods just look at him blankly.

“What?” Taeyeon asked before continue chew her foods.

“Aigoo…” Sunny said while pat her forehead frustrate with Taeyeon respond.

Meanwhile, Jiyong just chuckles softly when he saw Taeyeon cute face look at him blankly.

“But...if she's really uncomfortable with that...she can be honest with that... I can refuse them.” Jiyong continue said afterwards while staring at Taeyeon.

“Oh…no big deal… I’m okay with it. Don’t mind me,” Taeyeon said with smiles after Jiyong said that.

All of her friends feel uneasy with her words but they can’t blame her it’s because it’s her choice to married a famous model.

 

 

 

After that, all of them just continue enjoying their foods while continue chatting to each other. Suddenly, Jiyong seen Tiffany is helping Taeyeon wipe with the tissue. Out of the blue, Jiyong feel jealous to see that scene from them. He also remembers both of them at the boat before and that make Jiyong start to think negatively about them. He then gets up from his chair and says

“Gents toilet”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter