closeness

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They continue kiss in front of the door until Jiyong move his hand and lift Taeyeon. Afterwards, Jiyong open the door while him continue to kiss her lips again. The movements are so lusted for both of them when Jiyong lay Taeyeon on the bed while his lips didn't let her go. For a while, both of them just continue kissing and exploring each other mouth until Jiyong move his kiss toward her jaw and bite it softly. Taeyeon close her eyes and let Jiyong kiss her. The moment when Jiyong start to kiss her neck, Jiyong hand move slowly and try to open her cloth. Suddenly, Taeyeon open her eyes widely, and then she's aware what just happen to her and Jiyong. She then pushes him away and say

“I’m sorry…”

After that, she just gets up and go to the bathroom. Jiyong feels confused when Taeyeon sudden reaction. He just lay on the bed thinking if him doing anything wrong.

 

 

 

Inside the bathroom, Taeyeon is standing in front of the mirror and stares at her face with mixed feeling.

“Oh God…what I’m doing?” Taeyeon mutter while she rubs her face slowly.

Suddenly, she’s hear Jiyong is knocking the door.

“Taeyeon, are you okay in there?” Jiyong asked from outside.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied nervously.

“Sure?” Jiyong continue asked.

“Yes…” Taeyeon replied.

Afterwards, no more questions from Jiyong at outside. Taeyeon take a relief breathe before she's continue cleaning her body and try to make herself calm.

 

Jiyong still standing outside the bathroom while secretly eavesdrops Taeyeon from the door. But when he hears of the sound of the shower, he just went back to the bed with mixed feelings.

 

Jiyong POV

“Did I do wrongly? Perhaps... I'm too rush? Argh...Jiyong, just wait her patiently...”

 

Jiyong keep waiting for his wife get out from the bathroom on the bed. However, one-hour later, Taeyeon still didn't get out and that make Jiyong start to feel uneasy. He gets up from the bed and goes back to the bathroom. He knocks the door and no one answering him.

“Taeyeon?” Jiyong call her.

Still no one is answering him. Jiyong continue knock the door while calling her. When he is about to open the door, suddenly the door is opening from inside. He saw Taeyeon is staring at him blankly before she walks out from the bathroom act like nothing happen.

“What took you so long in there?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I…just…taking a bath” Taeyeon replied stuttered.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon and he can feel something strange with her behavior after come out from the bathroom.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon nodded while she’s wipe her wet hair.

Jiyong continue look at his wife and then he walk toward her.

“You look…” Jiyong stop his words when Taeyeon moved slightly from him.

Then, Jiyong know there is wrong with his wife.

“Are you sacred of me?” Jiyong asked.

“What…? No…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

“Did you think I'm took advantage on you when kissing you?” Jiyong continue asked curiously.

Taeyeon didn’t respond him after he asked that. Then, Jiyong know that his wife still feel uncomfortable to be with him.

“I’m sorry…” Jiyong suddenly said to apologies.

Taeyeon turn her head to see Jiyong after him apologies.

“I’m sorry for doing that…if that made you feel uncomfortable then…I’ll try to behave myself…” Jiyong continue said.

“I’m sorry… I think it was my mistake too... I shouldn't do that at first...” Taeyeon replied to say sorry.

“Yeah…you know I can’t hold myself when seeing you near me. My wife is too gorgeous...” Jiyong said while chuckles.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong shyly when he said that.

“So…we’re okay?” Jiyong asked afterward.

Taeyeon nodded slowly.

“Good…I think it’s my turn to used bathroom…” Jiyong continue said before he went to the bathroom and leave Taeyeon alone.

“He’s… so tolerate…” Taeyeon mutter alone after Jiyong leaves.

 

 

Inside the bathroom, Jiyong stand behind the door silently. He keeps thinking of Taeyeon uncomfortable face and that make him feel sorrowful about it. He knows that both of them still in new phase knowing each other but to make her comfortable around him is hard. For his side, his feeling toward her is already there but to make her feel the same way as him, that's hard for him. In fact, she's a beautiful piece with a broken heart and to heal that, he had to be patient. Jiyong know that one day she'll open her heart fully for him.

“If you can’t be her husband, just keep stay as her friend, Jiyong…you can do this…! Fighting…!” Jiyong mutter slowly.

Afterward, Jiyong go to the tub and fulfill the warm water. After what just happen to them before, he need a warm water to calm him down.

 

 

 

Several minutes later, Jiyong went out from the bathroom while wearing a bathrobe. However, Jiyong noticed Taeyeon is not there, but he saw the sliding door is open. He walks toward the sliding door and looks around. Then, he saw Taeyeon is lying on the beach lounge chair. Jiyong grin before he approaches her. When he about to surprise her, Jiyong saw Taeyeon is already sleeping on there. Jiyong shake his head before he continues staring at her silently. When he saw her calm face, his heart already attract to her.

“Aigoo…what should I do? She's my wife but I can't make comfortable with me...omma...what should I do...?” Jiyong mutter slowly.

In the end, Jiyong slowly hand out his hand and carry her inside the room. When he lay her on the bed, his eyes can't stop from staring at her. Unknowingly, Jiyong move his head toward her and kiss her forehead.

“Night…loves you,” Jiyong said whispering.

After that, Jiyong went to the other side of the bed. He places a pillow in the middle them. Jiyong think he had to do that because after what just happen before he knows he can't control himself anymore when with her.

 

 

NEXT DAY

SEOUL AIRPORT

 

Both of them safely arrived after a few hours in the flight. While waiting for their luggage, Jiyong try to open his phone and there are a lot of incoming notify appear. Jiyong open it and saw one of the messages is from his mother. He then clicks on his mother name and call her.

“Hello, omma…” Jiyong greet.

“Omo…Jiyong?” Mrs. Kwon asked surprised.

“Nae…we’re already arrived” Jiyong replied while chuckles.

“Really, it’s Taeyeon is with you?” Mrs. Kwon asked excitedly.

“Yeah…she’s here” Jiyong replied.

“Let me talk to her” Mrs. Kwon said.

“Wait…” Jiyong replied.

Jiyong hand out the phone toward Taeyeon and then say

“Omma want to speak with you”

Taeyeon take the phone and then she’s greet her mother in law. Jiyong that standing beside her just keep staring at Taeyeon silently. At that moment, Jiyong can feel how's he going to handle this marriage with her but to see her talking with his mother make Jiyong feel ease, and he thinks that's not hard from what he thinks.

“Omma want us to go meet them,” Taeyeon said while she giving back Jiyong phone.

“Of course we’re going to meet them… she knew that we're going to stay there...” Jiyong replied when he saw their luggage is coming toward their place.

“We stay there?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Yeah…you know our home is not ready yet…” Jiyong replied while he gets the luggage.

“Yeah…that’s true…but…”Taeyeon hesitate for a while.

“Hey, just for a while…until the house is ready” Jiyong replied while he take Taeyeon luggage.

“Hurm…how long?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“I don’t know…depend” Jiyong replied while looking at his wife face.

After that, Taeyeon is just standing there while thinking about Jiyong words.

“Hello, lady. Can you help me with the luggage?” Jiyong asked when Taeyeon didn’t bother to help him.

“Oh…sorry…sorry…” Taeyeon said while she gets her luggage from Jiyong.

Jiyong just smiling while shakes his head.

“Let’s go…” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon nodded and then both of them walk away from there.

 

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

“Omo… they’re here…” Mrs. Kwon said excitedly when she opens the door.

“Taeyeon-na…” Mrs. Kim greets them afterwards.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter