end

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEOUL HOSPITAL

 

“Take… care… of her…”

 

Wooshik is stay alone in front of the emergency room door. Jiyong's last words before he closed his eyes made Wooshik lose his words.

“Mr. Choi Wooshik?” suddenly a police officer greets him.

Wooshik turn his head and saw a police. He nodded to answer him.

“It's you the one that report to us about the accident before?” the police asked.

Wooshik nodded and then he says

“How is it? Did you catch the person? I already give the plate numbers.”

“Yes, we have caught that person. Surprisingly, he is the most wanted person for Jiyong drug case. So, we hope you can come to the nearby police station to follow other procedure.” The police replied.

“Okay, sir. I’ll be there,” Wooshik said.

After that, Wooshik saw Yoona and Seohyun come together and two older persons with them.

“Wooshik! How’s Taeyeon?” Yoona asked.

“How my son Jiyong?” the older asked while crying.

“Calm down…They still in the emergency room. The doctor is taking care of them.” Wooshik replied try to comfort them.

“What the police said?” Mr. Kwon asked after he saw the police talking to Wooshik before that.

“Oh… they already caught that person. They said that person is the most wanted person for Jiyong drug case,” Wooshik said to explain.

“Danny?” Mrs. Kwon asked surprised.

“Perhaps… so, I have to go nearby police station for the procedure” Wooshik replied.

“Let me go with you” Mr. Kwon said.

“Oh… it’s okay, sir. I can go by myself.” Wooshik replied.

“No…no… let me go with you. Besides, I want to know more about this accident,” Mr. Kwon said.

Wooshik nodded and then says

“Okay… Yoona, let me know if anything happen here”

Yoona nooded and says

“Nae…”

After that, Wooshik and Mr. Kwon leave the area. Yoona and Seohyun accompany Mrs. Kwon waiting in front of the emergency room.

 

 

 

A few hours later, Mrs. Kim arrives with Jiwoong and Hayeon. All Taeyeon friends are already there when she's arrive. Sooyoung go to greet Mrs. Kim.

“How was she? How’s Jiyong?” Mrs. Kim asked worried.

“They still in the emergency room” Tiffany replied before she hugs Mrs. Kim.

“How this happen?” Mrs. Kim asked while crying.

“We don’t know the actual incident but… they said Jiyong friend’s Danny… is the one doing this to them” Tiffany replied.

“Oh God…” Mrs. Kim said while she touches her chest.

Mrs. Kwon saw her friend and then her go to hug Mrs. Kim. Both of them continue crying in each other embraced.

Jiwoong and Hayeon just standing there silently try hard to control their emotion after seeing their mother crying.

A moment later, Mr. Kwon and Wooshik are comeback from the police station. All of them gathered to know the latest information about the incident.

“How? Everything is fine?” Yuri asked curiously.

“Everything is fine. Danny will face his punishment. The case will continue this Wednesday in court. Police says that he will receive a severe punishment if it involves death. Now, we pray they are both safe.” Mr. Kwon said to explain for them.

“He should get more than that after what have he done to Jiyong and Taeyeon” Hayeon suddenly said firmly.

“After all, he deserves to get that punishment.” Sunny said.

“Thank God Jiyong case will be ended soon. I hope everything is going fine to them.” Yoona said.

All of them just agree with the words. With mixed feeling, all of them continue to pray for Jiyong and Taeyeon. For all that, happen to them, they hope both of them can get their own happiness back.

 

 

THREE DAYS LATER

 

Taeyeon open her eyes slowly. When her eyes open, she saw around and no one is there with her. She's try to remember the actual happen to her before but her head hurt when she's moving. She touches her head and feels the bandage cover around her forehead.

“What happen?” Taeyeon mutter while she’s slowly get up from her lay.

“Omo! Taeyeon! You’re awake!” Mrs. Kim suddenly shouts from the door when she saw Taeyeon.

“Omma?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Nae… it’s me” Mrs. Kim said while crying.

After that, Mrs. Kim hugs her tightly while crying.

“Thank God, you're awake...” Mrs. Kim said while crying.

“Omma… what happen to me?” Taeyeon asked confused.

Mrs. Kim releases the hug and look at Taeyeon. She’s frowning when she saw Taeyeon look at her with confused face.

“You don’t remember what happen before?” Mrs. Kim asked worried.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly.

Mrs. Kim stares at her daughter with mixed feeling.

“You wait here. I call the doctor,” Mrs. Kim said before she rashly goes get the doctor.

Taeyeon just look at her mother blankly without saying anything.

 

 

 

All Taeyeon friends come to visit her after Mrs. Kim informs them about Taeyeon situation.

“What happen?” Tiffany asked Mrs. Kim after she’s arrive.

“Well… the doctor said that she's had post-traumatic amnesia. She can't remember what happen to her before. Perhaps because of her brain injury before this that affects her to remember that incident.” Mrs. Kim replied sadly.

“Oh God… poor her…” Yuri said while looking at Taeyeon sleeping on the bed.

“Thankful that she's remember imo, right?” Sooyoung asked.

Mrs. Kim nodded slowly.

“Did she ask about Jiyong?” suddenly Hyoyeon asked.

Mrs. Kim shakes her head slowly.

“... but thankfully she didn't ask because I don't know how to explain to her about Jiyong.” Mrs. Kim replied slowly.

Afterward, Taeyeon awake when she's heard people talking nearby. When she’s open her eyes, she saw her friends and her mother are talking to each other.

“You guys come…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

All of them stunned when Taeyeon said that.

“Taeyeon…!” Tiffany shouts before she approaches Taeyeon at the bed.

“You awake!” Sunny said while smiling.

“How are you?” Yuri asked while standing beside the bed.

“Fine…” Taeyeon replied shortly with smiles.

“Hey, did you recognize us?” Sooyoung suddenly asked curiously.

Taeyeon chuckles when Sooyung asked that question.

“Of course I know my friends…” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“Then… tell us… starting from her…” Sooyoung said while pointing to Seohyun.

“That’s Seohyun…” Taeyeon replied.

“Hyoyeon… Yoona… Yuri… Sunny… you, Sooyoung… and Fany…” Taeyeon said her members name one by one.

“Argh… you remember us…” Tiffany said before her hugging Taeyeon.

“Of course I remember all of you…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Don’t you remember what happen to you before?” suddenly Yoona asked curiously.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly.

“Omma said that I have an accident” Taeyeon replied.

“Yeah… don’t you want to know about Ji… ouch!” Yuri didn’t finish her words when Sunny pinch her waist.

Sunny give Yuri a signal not to mention Jiyong at Taeyeon.

“What?” Taeyeon asked confused after she saw her friends face.

“Oh… nothing…” Yuri replied to cover what just happen.

“Ermm… You're all chatting with Taeyeon, okay? Imo wants to go to the café for a drink.” Mrs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter