heal

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON BUNGALOW

AT NIGHT

 

Jiyong and Taeyeon decided to have dinner with the family that night after they reconcile. The moment both of them arrived, the entire family are stunned to saw them together with smiles.

“You two already resolved everything?” Dami asked while smiling.

Jiyong smiles while look at Taeyeon and then he says

“Well…as long, she’s forgiven me...”

“Of course, dear…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“That’s so pleasant! I'll blame myself if something happens to your marriage,” Mrs. Kwon said while try to hold her tears.

Taeyeon smiles and then she’s approaching Mrs. Kwon.

“Eomeoni, don’t say like that. You know that you’re the reasons that we’re together,” Taeyeon said while hugging her.

“Omma… please…” Jiyong said before he hugs his mother and Taeyeon together.

“I’m so scared if something happen to both of you,” Mrs. Kwon said.

Dami look at them while smiling.

“Yeah… I can see that last night,” Dami said teasingly.

Mrs. Kwon look at her daughter while pout.

Dami chuckles also with Taeyeon and Jiyong.

“Can I have a hugs too?” Dami suddenly asked.

Jiyong smiles before him open his arm for her and then they’re doing group hugs together.

 

 

 

 

“I want to drop out from modeling,” Jiyong said while they’re having dinner.

Jiyong parent’s stunned with Jiyong sudden announcement. Meanwhile, Dami and her husband just staring at each other without saying anything.

“What are you saying?” Mrs. Kwon asked surprised.

“Are you sure?” Mr. Kwon asked curiously.

Jiyong take a deep breath before he continue says

“I know this is the best decision for me. I know this so sudden but... this is what I’m choose. Furthermore, I have enough with my fame and I want to live a normal life...with my wife.”

Jiyong turn his head to look at Taeyeon beside him. Taeyeon smiles while holding his hand to give her husband support.

“Then, what are you going to do after that?” Mr. Kwon asked curiously.

Jiyong look at his father and then he’s smiling.

“I think I'm ready to work with you... at the company,” Jiyong said with smiles.

Mr. Kwon and Mrs. Kwon startled with Jiynog answer. In the rest of their life, this is the great news that they have been waiting for long from Jiyong. Mrs. Kwon can't hide her happiness by burst into tears. Meanwhile, Mr. Kwon looks at his son with proudly.

“I'm more than happy to hear that, Jiyong. If you said so... then I'm welcoming you warmly...” Mr. Kwon said with smiles.

“Thank you, appa… but… before that, I want to start from below... I have to gain some knowledge until my case ended. After that, you can count on me to manage the company.” Jiyong replied.

“Arasso… you can count on me too. Anytime…anywhere” Mr. Kwon said with smiles.

“So… when will you announce your retirement?” Dami asked curiously.

“About that… I’ll discuss with the agency. Besides, I still have few months before my contract ended” Jiyong replied.

“Before that…after this, can I still come to you for to be my model?” Dami asked jokingly.

Jiyong chuckles before he asks

“You still want me after what just happened? Don't you scare your brand reputation?”

“Yah…! Why you saying like that? You’re my dongsaeng! Of course I want you!” Dami said firmly.

Jiyong chuckles when Dami said that. However, it makes them all feel sad to see it like that. They felt Jiyong begin to feel inferior after what happened to him.

“Unnie, I think you have to booked him after this... his belong to appa after enter the company...” Taeyeon said jokingly try to relieve the situation.

“Yeah… he’ll be busy and you have to booked him” Mr. Kwon replied while laughing.

Afterward, all of them are laughing and then continue with their dinner happily.

 

 

 

After the dinner, Jiyong spend his time at the backyard alone. Jiyong eyes are staring at the night sky with mixed feelings. Suddenly, Mr. Kwon comes to the backyard to join him.

“It's weird to see you're not smoking” Mr. Kwon said while chuckles.

“Appa…” Jiyong replied while chuckles.

“What’s wrong?” Mr. Kwon asked curiously.

“What?” Jiyong asked confused with his father question.

“What make you didn’t smoke tonight?” Mr. Kwon asked.

“Well… I decided to quit... for my own health” Jiyong replied while looking at the sky.

Mr. Kwon looks at his son with amazed.

“Wow… that’s so great news!” Mr. Kwon said happily.

“I hope I can do this… besides, I want to change for good. If I do care of Taeyeon, I should take care of myself more. What's the point if I'm careless for caring myself? It will hurt her more... I don't want that to happen… That's why I have to change to be her good husband.” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Oh God, you really changed” Mr. Kwon said happily.

Jiyong chuckles when Mr. Kwon said that.

“Appa, Taeyeon is the best thing that happened in my life. I shouldn't do something that hurt her but which is I did hurt her... my marriage is one thing that make me strong to face all this bad things. So, I have to fight for it and make Taeyeon happy. Doubting her is the stupid things that I've done, and I want to change for my own sake and her too...” Jiyong replied with mixed feelings.

“I’m glad to know that… and I should thank her for make you change like this…” Mr. Kwon said with smiles.

Jiyong is smiling after his father said that.

“What are you tow doing out there?” suddenly Mrs. Kwon shout from the door.

Jiyong and Mr. Kwon are smiling after they saw Mrs. Kwon face.

“I’m coming in” Mr. Kwon shout back.

While Mr. Kwon walk toward the door, Jiyong saw, Taeyeon is coming toward him. He's smiling widely while he's open his arms for her. Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Jiyong doing that. However, she just went into his arms while smiling.

“Did you smoking?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Why? Did you smell the smoke on me?” Jiyong asked confused.

Taeyeon lift her head and then shakes her head slowly.

“Nope… I’m not smoking” Jiyong said while hugging her.

“That’s good” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“So…can I ask you something?” Jiyong asked.

“What?” Taeyeon asked him back.

“Could you take off of your work tomorrow?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon lift her head to see Jiyong.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“I want us to visit your family. I have owed an apology at them.” Jiyong replied with mixed feelings.

“Oh… okay~… when are we going?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Tomorrow morning and I’ll explain to them everything. Besides, I don’t want eomeoni feel uneasy with us anymore. It’s sad to see her blaming herself,” Jiyong replied.

“Yeah… so do your omma… they think that our marriage is they responsible. Just because we're agreeing it for their wish, that's not the reasons for them blaming themselves. Also, we should thank them for put us together,” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong nodded after Taeyeon said that.

“So… we have to make them see that we’re really happy together,” Jiyong replied before he moves to kiss Taeyeon lips.

Taeyeon is smiling before she kisses her husband back.

“I think we should kiss more for retrieve back the time that we waste before” Jiyong said teasingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong said that.

“You really know how to take advantage on me” Taeyeon replied while pout.

“Of course…” Jiyong said before he kisses her lips again.

Afterward, both of them just continue kissing to let the feelings of love spread around them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter