realize

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Taeyeon open her eyes when she hears someone knock the room door. When she’s about to move her body, she's noticed that Jiyong still hugging her. Taeyeon turn look at Jiyong face, and he still in deep sleep. Taeyeon slowly move his hand from her waist before she gets up to open the door.

“Unnie, here for you. Omma ask you to wear this…” Hayeon said after Taeyeon open the door.

“What is this?” Taeyeon asked while look inside the bag.

“Hanbok for you and Jiyong oppa” Hayeon said.

“Huh? Why?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Don’t ask me…I don’t know…just wear it tonight at dinner” Hayeon replied before she leaves Taeyeon.

Taeyeon take out the hanbok from the bag and look at it. Suddenly, Jiyong that just awake saw Taeyeon is holding a hanbok in her hand.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked weirdly.

Taeyeon turn look at Jiyong and say

“Oh, you’re awake…here hanbok for us…” Taeyeon said while she shows the hanbok for Jiyong.

“Why?” Jiyong asked confused.

“I don’t know…omma want us to wear it tonight” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh God…” Jiyong said before he lay back on the bed.

“Hey, get up…we have to get ready for the dinner. It’s already 7 o’clock,” Taeyeon said while pointing to the clock on the wall.

“Arasso…” Jiyong replied but still lay on the bed lazily.

Taeyeon shakes her head before she place the hanbok on the chair and then she went to the bathroom to refreshing herself.

 

 

 

After she finishes with her bath, Taeyeon get herself ready for the dinner. She’s wearing the hanbok and makes it comfortable for her. Afterward, Jiyong walk out from the bathroom, but he stunned after saw Taeyeon in hanbok. His eyes can't stop from staring at her until Taeyeon turn look at him and say

“There is yours hanbok…you know how to wear that?”

Jiyong still stares at Taeyeon but his head just shakes slowly to answer her.

“Aigoo…come let me help you…” Taeyeon said while she goes get the hanbok for her husband.

Jiyong walks slowly toward her while his eyes keep staring at her continuously.

“If you want me to help you…stop staring at me like that…” Taeyeon said while her face already blushing.

Jiyong grin when Taeyeon said that.

“I’m sorry…you’re too gorgeous…” Jiyong replied while chuckles.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes when Jiyong said that.

“Lift up your arm…” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong just lift his arms while smiling. Taeyeon move to the back before wear that hanbok on Jiyong body. She then walks in front of him and continue fix the cloth. However, when she's fixing his ribbon, Jiyong take that opportunity to hug her.

“Jiyong, stop it…” Taeyeon said while her hand is busy fix his cloth.

“I can’t hold myself…why you have to be this beautiful…?” Jiyong asked teasingly.

Taeyeon just narrow her eyes without responding to his words. Jiyong just grin before he move his hand and touch Taeyeon chin.

“Okay…it’s done…” Taeyeon suddenly said after she finish helps him with the hanbok.

She then pushes Jiyong hand away from her chin before release herself from Jiyong hugs.

“Wow…it’s look like I’m commander of ancient times,” Jiyong said jokingly while he moves his body like a ninja.

Taeyeon chuckles when Jiyong do that.

“Should I dance with this hanbok?” Jiyong asked while he starts to do shuffle dance.

Taeyeon is laughing hardly when Jiyong start to dancing.

“Come on…let’s dance…” Jiyong said while he takes Taeyeon hand.

Taeyeon hesitate for a while before she join him do that shuffle dance.

“Yeah…that’s my wife…” Jiyong said while chuckles when he saw Taeyeon join him.

For a moment, both of them just continue dance while laughing happily. Few moments later, both of them stop when someone is knocking the room door.

“Jiyong…Taeyeon…you two ready for the dinner?” Mrs. Kwon asked from outside.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied while smiling.

“Good…we’re waiting for you two…come down quickly,” Mrs. Kwon said before she leaves the room.

Jiyong and Taeyeon continue laughing after Mrs. Kwon leaving.

“We have to go now…” Taeyeon said while she fixing her hanbok after that dancing.

“Let’s go, wifey…” Jiyong said while he hands out his hand.

Taeyeon smiling before she hands out her hand and hold on him. After that, both of them just walk out from the room while holding each other hand while smiling.

 

 

 

After the dinner, the whole families have a family photography session. That's the good news from their mothers and the reason for them wearing that hanbok.

“Make sure the photo is great…I want to hang it on my wall” Mrs. Kwon said to the photographer.

“Yes, madam” the man replied.

“Okay, let’s gather here” Mrs. Kwon said.

All the families’ members gather in front of the camera. Mrs. Kwon and Mrs. Kim are sitting in on the couch while Mr. Kwon is sitting beside his wife. Jiwoong and Hayeon are sitting in front of the couch. Dami and her husband on the left couch meanwhile Jiyong and Taeyeon on the right.

“Okay…that’s perfect…ready?” the photographer asked.

“Nae…” Hayeon replied excitedly.

All the members are laughing at her.

Click…!

Click…!

The photographer still focusing on his works to take the families photo until Mrs. Kwon stops him and say

“Okay, let’s take a photo of newlywed…”

Jiyong and Teyeon startled after Mrs. Kwon said that. Dami and Hayeon stick out their thumb to Taeyeon while grin. Jiwoong is standing behind Mrs. Kim just hide his smiles after he saw both of them expressions.

“Omma…why we’re have to do this?” Jiyong asked uneasy.

“Why? I want picture both two of you…Dami also do the same things after her marriage” Mrs. Kwon said.

Dami husband nodded his head to admit what his mother in law words. Jiyong sigh deeply. Meanwhile, Taeyeon is just standing there silently without saying anything.

“Should we start now?” the photographer asked.

“Yes…yes…” Mrs. Kim said while she pull Taeyeon hand and let her stand in front of the camera.

Taeyeon stares at her families blankly and then she saw Jiyong is approaching her before he stand beside her awkwardly.

“What are you two doing?” Mrs. Kwon asked when she saw them standing there awkwardly.

“Should we do this in front of them?” Jiyong asked firmly.

“….yeah…” Hayeon and Dami said at the same time.

Taeyeon shakes her head before she say

“Just do this for them…”

Jiyong look at his wife for a while before he move and standing behind her.

“Okay…can the groom smiles?” the photographer asked.

Taeyeon turn her head to look at Jiyong behind her. She's chuckles slowly before she turn to look at the camera.

“Why you have to behave like this?” Jiyong said whisper near Taeyeon ear.

“Please...they're watching us. Just do this for omma...” Taeyeon said whisper back to answer him.

Jiyong feel upset when he knew that she’s just pretend to make the families know they’re okay. He then just acts naturally by place his hands on her waist. Taeyeon stunned when Jiyong do that.

“If you want to pretend, then let's do that.” Jiyong said firmly.

He then smiles while the photographer takes that pose. At that moment, all the families’ members look at them happily. Meanwhile, on their side, the movement makes them feel mixed feelings. Both of them continue pose until Dami stops them and say

“Why I feel empty when see both of you pose? Where is the love spark? Come on...shows your love to each other...”

From her waist, Jiyong hands slowly move to hug her, and he places his head on her shoulder. Taeyeon is stiff when Jiyong doing that in front of the families. Then, the photographer takes the picture before him stops and then asks

“Can the bride place the hand on the groom cheek?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter