Jealous

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VIENNA GUESTHOUSE

 

“Let me show you what kind of wolf am I...” Jiyong said softly.

Jiyong smirks when he saw Taeyeon pale face after him on her top. He then continues to by move his head forward slowly try to capture her lips. When he saw Taeyeon closed her eyes, Jiyong smiles widely, but he just keeps staring at her before he decided to kiss her on the cheek.

“I think you should go clean yourself,” Jiyong said to after kissing her cheek.

Jiyong then get up from the bed and go toward the closet.

Taeyeon opens her eyes after Jiyong leave her. But the truth, she’s feel relieve when Jiyong get up from her.

“Here” Jiyong said while he gives Taeyeon towel.

Taeyeon take the towel without saying anything. Jiyong can see Taeyeon face after him teasing her. Jiyong suddenly feel guilty for teasing her like that. Then, he was crouching in front of her near the bed and says

“Hey…I’m sorry…for doing that”

Taeyeon look at him blankly without saying anything.

“Don’t be mad…I’m sorry…” Jiyong continue to apologies.

However, Taeyeon just get up from the bed and then to go the bathroom without replying him. Meanwhile, Jiyong keep looking at her with mixed feelings.

 

Jiyong POV

“Did she’s mad at me? Oh damn…why you have to like that, Jiyong? But…she’s the one make me do that…I just want to play joke with her…but…look at her…what should I do…?”

 

Taeyeon stay silent in the bathroom for a while after what just happen to her before.

“Why I’m feeling so weird…” Taeyeon mutter alone.

At that moment, Taeyeon feel her heart beat rapidly when Jiyong kissing her cheek. But, when he said sorry, Taeyeon feel inside her something that strange for her to understand. What make her surprised is that she's didn't even mad at him after what have his done.

“Argh…but still…what should I do?” Taeyeon mutter.

In the end, she just goes to take her bath. She’s open her cloth and then she’s standing under the shower before continue cleaning herself.

 

After that, Jiyong continue to unpack his stuff into the closet. While he's fold his cloth, he saw a curtain beside the closet. He went to the curtain to open it and unknowingly, he saw Taeyeon shadow inside the bathroom. For a moment, his mind is stopped and his eyes looking at the shadow inadvertently. He saw Taeyeon shadow moving while do her shower.

“Oh God…” Jiyong mutter while his face starts to feel hot.

Jiyong touch his face while his eyes still looking on the shadow.

“Why I have to see this…” Jiyong mutter.

Then, he hears Taeyeon turn off the shower. Jiyong rashly close back the curtain and continue pack his stuffs.

 

 

 

Taeyeon is sitting on the couch in the living room when Jiyong doing his bath. She’s opened the TV and tries to search something for her view but nothing caught her attention. She then just let the TV open while she's staring at the room ceiling blankly.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Why I’m here…?...what should I do…? What actually people do on their honeymoon?”

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon hear the bathroom door is opening. She's try to ignore it and continue looking at the ceiling. However, her staring has been blocked by Jiyong face that looking at her with smiles.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked.

“Nothing” Taeyeon replied nervously.

She’s then try to focus on the TV program try to make sure Jiyong didn’t noticed her nervousness when he's around her.

“Do you want to eat? Let’s go out. I know one nice place nearby” Jiyong said while him wearing his cloth.

“Oh...that’s great…” Taeyeon replied excitedly.

“Go change…” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon get up from the couch and then went to her luggage. However, she’s stop her steps when she saw Jiyong just wearing his shirt and boxer. She quickly turns her face try to not look at him like that.

“What are you doing there?” Jiyong asked when he saw Taeyeon just standing there.

“Ermm…nothing…” Taeyeon replied hesitate.

However, she’s slowly moving to her luggage without looking back. Jiyong look at her weirdly before he asks

“Why are you walking like that?”

“Erm…I just…” Taeyeon stuttered.

Then, Jiyong smiles widely when he knows what make Taeyeon behave like that. He then wears his pant and then slowly approaches her from behind.

“Are you shy of me?” Jiyong asked while him hold her shoulders.

Taeyeon stunned when she’s noticed Jiyong is behind her.

“Jiyong…stop it” Taeyeon said try to stop Jiyong.

“What? I’m doing nothing…” Jiyong replied while smirk teasingly.

“I want to go change,” Taeyeon said.

“Yeah...just go…” Jiyong replied but still standing behind her.

“Jiyong, please…” Taeyeon said try to begging him.

Jiyong just chuckles after he hears Taeyeon words. Then, he takes that opportunity to kiss her hair softly before he says

“Arasso…by the way…I’m already wear my pant”

Taeyeon turn her face slowly after Jiyong said that.

“Opps…I’m lie” Jiyong continue said jokingly.

Taeyeon quickly turn back her face from him.

Jiyong is laughing when he saw Taeyeon reaction but he suddenly stops when Taeyeon hit him with her elbow hardly.

“Argh…” Jiyong said groaning in pain.

“You want some more?” Taeyeon asked firmly.

“Okay…I’m just joking…” Jiyong replied try to move away from her.

After that, Taeyeon turn around, then saw Jiyong is already wearing his shirt, and pant. She’s smiles when she saw Jiyong face look at her while holding his ribs. However, Taeyeon just continue walks toward her luggage and ignore him.

 

 

 

AT NEARBY BAR

 

After order their foods, Jiyong take out his phone to search the place that they can go for tomorrow. Meanwhile, Taeyeon is sitting in front of him looks around with amazed.

“This bar really nice,” Taeyeon said.

“Glad you like it” Jiyong replied.

“What are you looking?” Taeyeon asked when Jiyong is focusing on his phone.

“I’m doing some research about this place. Do you have any place you want to visit?” Jiyong asked while look at his phone.

“Hurm…I don’t know…but I know they have House of Music... I would like to go there...” Taeyeon replied.

“Hurm…that’s interesting…wait… I look up for the place,” Jiyong said.

Suddenly, in front of the bar stage, the staff make an announcement that night, the bar will doing the charity. The customers can sing and the tips will be donated. That announcement attracts Taeyeon attention.

“Jiyong, let’s sing!” Taeyeon suddenly blurt out the idea.

“Huh?”Jiyong asked blankly.

“They said we can sing and same time we also can donate” Taeyeon replied excitedly.

“Ouh…so…?” Jiyong asked blankly.

“Argh…then I’ll go” Taeyeon said while get up from her chair.

Jiyong look at his wife while frowning. He saw Taeyeon went to the pianist and talk to him. After that, she's went to the stage and says

“Hi everyone… I’m Taeyeon…I would like to sing brown eyes by destiny's child”

Then, all the peoples start to clapping and cheering for her. Before she’s start to sing, the spotlight is focusing on her. Taeyeon startled for a while before she's continue and says

“Of course...this song for you...my husband over there...”

She’s waving her hand at Jiyong and all the people whistling while look at Jiyong. Jiyong suddenly feels shy but happy when Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter