decided

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

“Yeobo, I think this is the right time…” suddenly Mr. Kwon said to his wife.

Taeyeon look at both of them with confused.

“Taeyeon-na… we’re sorry…” Mrs. Kwon said while looking at Taeyeon with mixed feelings.

“Explain to me… what’s actually happen here?” Taeyeon asked nervously.

“We’re know her, Erica… and… I've met her before and honestly I'm not found she's for Jiyong... I do ask her to leave Jiyong, but she's refused. Besides, Jiyong is already cherishing her lot and as Jiyong parents, we want him to be happy. So...  I just let them be but turns out she's betray Jiyong and hurt him.” Mrs. Kwon said start to explain.

“So… you know about her… lesbian things?” Taeyeon asked.

“No…I don't know about that at first, Jiyong is the one that told me and that's really surprised us a lot...” Mrs. Kwon said while look at her husband.

Mr. Kwon nodded to admit his wife words are true.

“We’re swear, we don’t know anything about that,” Mr. Kwon said while shakes head.

“So…? What make you agree to accept me? It’s because of my mother is your best friend?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Well… that count too but... the main point here... you're not one of his model friend. I and abeoji insist on getting Jiyong someone that's not from his model friends... and Erica is one of them...” Mrs. Kwon said with mixed feelings.

Taeyeon feel confused when Mrs. Kwon said that.

“Why?” Taeyeon continue asked.

“You know... Jiyong is our son... the only heirs for our company... We want him to be part with the business, but he kept refused and gives all to Dami. Dami have enough with her career and still have to manage the business... we can't let her do that alone. That's why we want someone is not from his colleague to be his wife... and luckily I meet your mother.” Mrs. Kwon replied.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything after Mrs. Kwon said that.

“I know you think that we're selfish for doing this to you... but I can't neglect you after see your picture. I know you from your mother and it's make me so excited to meet you. Honestly, at first, I do scare if you refused Jiyong but it's actually happen. You really reject him…However... that's made you more attractive for me ...and turn out Jiyong is the one to agree to marry you... you don't know how I'm so happy to hear that from him...” Mrs. Kwon continues said while chuckles when she’s remember back the scene.

Taeyeon suddenly feel bashful after Mrs. Kwon said that.

“Mostly, the girls that are near to him are chase for his wealth or his fame life. I really don't like them... that's why I and abeoji decided to get someone that more sincere for him. Also....” Mrs. Kwon hesitated to continue while her eyes staring at Mr. Kwon.

Taeyeon look at them with mixed feeling and then she ask

“What?”

“…We do hope that you can persuade Jiyong to accept the company. I know this kind of sudden request but... we really hope Jiyong help us with the company. We don't have anyone to persuade him except you...” Mrs. Kwon replied with hesitated.

Taeyeon is silent after she hears that from her mother in law. At first, she didn’t expect this from them and the second, why they think Jiyong will listen to her words and make her persuade him.

“I can’t do that…” Taeyeon said slowly.

“No... We know you can...” Mr. Kwon suddenly said to her.

Taeyeon is frowning after Mr. Kwon said that.

“What make your sure I can persuade him?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Because of you’re his love and his wife... Jiyong... our son... we know that he will do anything for his love... we know how he love you so much... he willingly moved in to the penthouse and then design it as you wish...he chooses to go honeymoon to your favorite place...he used to hang out with his friends but now he’s spent mostly of his time with you...” Mrs. Kwon said with smiles.

Taeyeon didn’t respond her after she’s mention all Jiyong does for her.

“I know him… as his mother… I know you can persuade him… just take your time…” Mrs. Kwon continue while smiles when Taeyeon ddnt replied her.

“I…will try but... I can't promise it,” Taeyeon said hesitated.

“Thank you…we’re enough happy to hear that from you...” Mr. Kwon said with smiles.

“… and with that Erica…don't you bother about her... she just wants to ruin you and Jiyong relation. I know her... I used to investigate her and I know her so well... if she comes, that's because she just needed money... that's all...” Mrs. Kwon said firmly.

“But still… you have to be careful with her…I think she's already plan something but... don't you worry. You got me and eomeoni... we're here for you...” Mr. Kwon said while holding Taeyeon hand.

Taeyeon smiles and nodded. Taeyeon suddenly feel ease after her father in law said that. With Mrs. Kwon explanations, Taeyeon feel so lucky to have them as her in law parents. Even with their sudden request, she knew they're doing that is for the best. Jiyong is their son and the heirs, what they do for Jiyong is for his future. Right now, she's can't wait to meet Jiyong and let him know her feelings. Before this, Taeyeon feel unsure with her feelings toward Jiyong but now, she knew that her feelings toward him are sincere. Her yearning for Jiyong can't be denied it anymore.  

 

 

JAPAN

AT HOTEL

 

After the party, Jiyong spend his time at the hotel alone. He still didn't get his phone from his manager and Jiyong decided to used the hotel phone to call Taeyeon. For a moment, no one is answering the call. He tries again and then someone picks up the call. However, Jiyong stunned when he hears men voice greet him from Taeyeon phone.

“Who is this?” Jiyong asked firmly.

“Jiyong?” the men asked.

“Who’s this?” Jiyong asked again but this time he raise his voice.

“It’s me, appa…” Mr. Kwon replied after he can hear Jiyong raise his voice.

“Huh? Who’s appa?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Aigoo… it’s me, appa… your appa. Taeyeon is with your omma at the kitchen. You want to talk to her?” Mr. Kwon asked.

Suddenly, Jiyong star to feel ashamed after his noticed his appa voice.

“Sorry, appa… yeah, could you please let me talk with her?” Jiyong asked try to cover his ashamed.

“Wait up… I’ll give the phone to her” Mr. Kwon replied while he’s walking toward the kitchen.

“Taeyeon-na… someone is want to talk with you,” Mr. Kwon said while give the phone to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is frowning while she takes her phone from Mr. Kwon.

“Hello?” Taeyeon greet awkwardly.

“What are you doing at my parent’s house?” Jiyong asked without greeting her.

“Jiyong?” Taeyeon asked when she can hear Jiyong voice.

“Yeah… your beloved husband here…” Jiyong replied proudly.

Taeyeon chuckles after Jiyong said that. She walk away from the kitchen to talk with Jiyong.

“Why I can’t be here? This my in law house… I should visit them…” Taeyeon replied to answer Jiyong question before.

“Without me?” Jiyong asked with sad tone.

“Yeah… without you of course…” Taeyeon replied jokingly.

Jiyong smiles after Taeyeon said that but at the same time, his longing was healed after hearing his wife's voice.

“What make you took so long to call me? Who’s number do you use?” Taeyeon asked before she looks at phone screen.

“Sorry... I've a problem with my phone... so, I just call you use hotel numbers...” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Arasso… so, how was your day? You have fun there?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well… just usual things… still fun but will be more fun if you're here...” Jiyong replied sadly.

Taeyeon smiling after Jiyong said that.

“What about you? What make you go visit my parents?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon hesitate to answer him her reasons to visit the bungalow. She doesn't want Jiyong to feel uncomfortable if he knows that Taeyeon have doubt his mother before.

“No one at penthouse so I decided to visit them… besides, eomeoni make muffin… and it’s taste so good~~” Taeyeon replied to teasing her husband.

“Muffin? Argh… I want it too…” Jiyong said whined.

Taeyeon chuckles when she hears Jiyong whined.

“Sorry… I already finish it all…” Taeyeon said continue teasing him.

Jiyong is smiling when Taeyeon said that.

“Then, you have to bake for me when I’m back home” Jiyong replied.

“Hurm… I’m not sure with that…” Taeyeon said continue teasing Jiyong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter