tested

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON COMPANY

 

During the lunch, Taeyeon noticed Jiyong face look like something is bothering him. Taeyeon move her seat to seat beside Jiyong. She took Jiyong hand and then she asks

“Are you okay? Is something bothering you?”

Jiyong look at Taeyeon strangely before he asks

“What make you think I’m not okay?”

Taeyeon smiles and then she says

“Wife instinct…”

Jiyong smiles and then he move his hand to touch Taeyeon cheek gently.

“I can’t hide anything from you,” Jiyong said while smiling.

“Come…spill up. What happen?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Well... the police said that my case will be taken a long time to be solved. Even though, they have the witness but the evidence still on going to be search. Perhaps, I still have to go to the court for a few months.” Jiyong replied.

“Hurm… are you worry about this case?” Taeyeon asked while she rub Jiyong thumb softly.

“Absolutely, I'm worried if he kept bothering us. I can't tell what actually his thinking. What if he's doing something to you? What if I can't do anything about that?” Jiyong keep asking with worried.

Taeyeon look into Jiyng eyes and she can see worries are showing in there.

“Hey, don't stress yourself too much. That's not going to happen because you're here for me. I know you'll do anything for me and for sure... I can take care of myself. Trust me...” Taeyeon replied softly.

After that, she moves to hugs Jiyong to comfort him.

“Don't worry about it. He can't do anything to us. Besides, he's already in the police suspect list. Of course, he will be distant himself from us” Taeyeon continue said while she pat Jiyong hair gently.

Jiyong take a deep breath while hugging his wife.

“I hope so… thank you” Jiyong replied.

“Don’t worry… we have each other, okay?” Taeyeon asked while she releases the hug.

Jiyong nodded with smiles and then says

“I'm glad to see you here...”

“Me too” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

After that, both of them continue finish their lunch before going back to works.

 

 

A WEEK LATER

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Mr. Kwon invites all the families’ members gathering at his bungalow for celebrating Mrs. Kwon birthday. Taeyeon families and Dami in-laws families also has been invited to the gathering.

Taeyeon and Jiyong are busy in the kitchen helping Mrs. Kwon preparing the foods. Meanwhile, Dami with her husband take care of the utensils and Mr. Kwon treating the family’s members. Mrs. Kim in the kitchen helping her friend preparing drink and some family members help by bring the foods to the table. The situation became noisy with laughter and huddles among family members.

“Taeyeon, don’t forget the potatoes” Mrs. Kwon said before she leave with the food in her hands.

Taeyeon turn to find the potatoes, but she’s saw Jiyong is already got the potatoes in his hand.

“Is anything else to bring out there?” Jiyong asked.

“Those salads” Taeyeon replied while pointing to the salads on the table.

Jiyong take the salads and then he says

“You come out after finish with that”

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

She then continue stirring the soup before she's turn off the stove. She takes a bowl and then pours the soup into the bowl slowly. After that, she's bring out the soup toward the dining table. Jiyong rashly help her after he saw him with the bowl.

“Careful…it’s hot,” Taeyeon said when Jiyong take the bowl from her.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied while he slowly places the bowl on the table.

 

 

 

 

All the families are enjoying the foods while chatting to each other. Jiyong looks around to find his wife, but he can't see her presence. He then went toward the kitchen, and he saw Taeyeon is there talking to her mother.

“I’m happy to see you and Jiyong. How is your feeling about this? Are you happy?” Mrs. Kim asked while holding Taeyeon hand.

“I'm thankful... and feel blessed to be with him. You know…I’m still worried to see his anxiety. Every night he kept had a bad dream and keeps saying sorry to me.” Taeyeon replied.

“Then, how is he now?” Mrs. Kim asked worried.

“Much better than before...Perhaps…still… I can't bear to see him like that anymore.” Taeyeon replied.

Mrs. Kim looks at Taeyeon after she said that.

“You really love him, huh?” Mrs. Kim asked with smiles.

Taeyeon nodded while smiles shyly.

“Omma, thank you for make me marry him. I think this is the best thing that happened in my life. I won't regret it. Never...” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“I’m glad to hear that…” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

Jiyong that secretly eavesdrop the conversation smiles widely after Taeyeon said that.

“Omo, Jiyong? Why are you standing there?” Mrs. Kim asked after she saw Jiyong at the kitchen door.

Jiyong startled when Mrs. Kim asked that.

“Ermm… I’m looking for… drink,” Jiyong said stuttered.

“Drink?” Mrs. Kim asked while look at Jiyong with confused.

Jiyong just grin shyly while his eyes on Taeyeon. Mrs. Kim noticed about that, and she just smiles before leave both of them alone there.

“You want a drink?” Taeyeon asked naïve.

Jiyong chuckles while nodded.

Taeyeon look at him weirdly when he’s chuckles.

“What so funny?” Taeyeon asked while she pours water into the glass.

“You…” Jiyong replied while grin.

“Me? Why?” Taeyeon asked confused.

Jiyong didn’t answer her. She gives the water to Jiyong. Jiyong take and then he sips the water.

“What you and eomeoni are talking about?” Jiyong asked after he drinks the water.

“Nothing… just random topic” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong continue smiles after Taeyeon said that.

“…but why I heard something 'regret'?” Jiyong asked teasingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong asked that. Jiyong is laughing after he saw Taeyeon expressions.

“You heard us!” Taeyeon said while she hit Jiyong shoulder.

Jiyong continue laughing but his hands hold Taeyeon hand from hitting him more.

“I’m sorry… it's accidental when I'm looking for you...” Jiyong replied while chuckles.

Taeyeon pout after Jiyong said that. Jiyong then pull her toward him and then hugs her.

“Hey, I also won't regret for marrying you. You know you're the best thing that happened for me. I'm glad to meet you...” Jiyong said while hugging her.

Taeyeon smiles widely after she heard Jiyong words. She hugs him tightly to thank him.

 

 

 

The gathering starts to lighten up with Dami pregnant announcement. All the families keep congratulation her and his husband. However, the news also hit Jiyong and Taeyeon after the families keep asking them about getting a child. Both of them just continue to smiles without saying anything. Jiyong take a glance at Taeyeon, and he can see Taeyeon uneasy face. He slowly takes Taeyeon hand and holds it. Taeyeon look at her hand that Jiyong holding before she turns to see Jiyong face. She's smiling and slowly saying to him, she's okay.

“Don’t pressure them. Let them be. Besides, Jiyong case still ongoing...” Mrs. Kwon said to defend them.

Taeyeon smiles while mouth ‘thank you’ to her mother in law.

Mrs. Kwon smiles before her mouthing back ‘welcome’.

Mrs. Kim saw the scene and feel ease to see her daughter have a beautiful family.

Jiyong continue staring at his wife when the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter