guilty

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MAGAZINE COMPANY

DISCUSSION ROOM

 

“Get away from my wife...!” Jiyong shouts at Wooshik.

Taeyeon startled when she saw Jiyong, but she's more surprised when Jiyong pull Wooshik. All the staffs keep looking at them with surprised after Jiyong shouts.

“Jiyong, what are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked while holding his hand.

Jiyong keep staring at Wooshik furiously before he turn to look at Taeyeon and then says

“You come with me...!”

Jiyong pull Taeyeon hand and both of them leaving the room immediately. No staffs still responded after what just happened so do Wooshik. At that time, Wooshik feel confused but at the same time, he's feel hurt inside him. When he saw Jiyong and Taeyeon leave the room, in his mind what actually happen really make him feels shame. He felt embarrassed toward his coworker and to himself too. In the end, he takes his things and then rashly leaving the room.

 

 

 

COMPANY BASEMENT

 

Jiyong is still pulling Taeyeon hand when both of them at the basement. As her husband, he felt so angry when he saw Taeyeon is approachable by other men. Besides, with them are not in good term, that's bring more hurt to see that scene in front of his eyes.

“Jiyong, stop it” Taeyeon said try to stop Jiyong from pulling her hand.

However, Jiyong keep continue pull her until both of them arrive at Jiyong car. Jiyong open his car and then he says

“Get in”

Taeyeon didn't listen to him when he said that. She keeps pull her hand from him.

“Jiyong, please let go off me,” Taeyeon said begging.

Jiyong continue stares at her when she said that.

“Please, Jiyong. It’s hurt” Taeyeon said while try to hold her tears.

Jiyong release her hand when he saw her sad face.

Taeyeon rub her wrist after Jiyong release her hand.

“I’m sorry…” suddenly Jiyong said after he saw Taeyeon's wrists are red.

“Jiyong…what are you doing? Why are you here?” Taeyeon asked curiously, when she saw Jiyong sudden presence.

“I’m looking for you…I’m sorry…” Jiyong said keep apologies.

“You have to do that to him?” Taeyeon asked about the recent incident.

Jiyong didn’t respond her after she asked that.

“What do you mean? You're blaming on me?” Jiyong asked firmly.

“Jiyong…we’re working. What make you react like that?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Working? By sitting that close like that? !” Jiyong said furiously.

Taeyeon shakes her head when Jiyong said that.

“Are you trying to test me? You really wanna test me like this?” Jiyong continue asked furiously.

“I think you should go. I can't talk with you when you're in this angry...” Taeyeon said try to stop argue with him.

“No! You… get into the car,” Jiyong said firmly.

“I'm not leaving...and I won't go with you” Taeyeon replied determined.

Jiyong stares at her furiously before he enters the car and leaves the basement with angry feelings.

After Jiyong leaves, Taeyeon start to cry while leaning on the near wall until someone pat her shoulder. When she lifts her head, she saw Seohyun and Yoona is there looking at her with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON OFFICE

 

Yoona and Seohyun accompany Taeyeon until they're in her office. Both of them can see how miserable Taeyeon facial when they saw her before until now.

When she's enter her office, Taeyeon saw a bouquet of flowers on her table with a chocolate box beside the bouquet. She's gone to her table and takes the card on the box.

 

'I'm sorry for my behavior. It's my fault not yours. I hope you can forgive me because I'm miss my wife badly' -

Your beloved husband, Jiyong

 

Taeyeon start to cry again after she's read the card. Now she know why Jiyong is coming to the company. He just wants to apologies but she’s send him go. She feels guilty when treat him before. With the bouquet and chocolate it's shows how her husband effort to persuade her and that make her heart touched.

“Actually, what happen? Where is your husband?” Yoona asked curiously.

She and Seohyun surprised when one of the staff inform them about the earlier incident. That's why they're insisted on finding Taeyeon before something bad happen to her. When they found her at the basement while crying its make, them feel so sad. They know that Taeyeon is not an open person when talking about her feelings but as her friend, they do care of her a lot.

Taeyeon didn’t respond Yoona questions for a while.

“I dont know how to explain…but…” Taeyeon hesitated.

“What?” Seohyun asked curiously.

Taeyeon look at the bouquet with mixed feelings. At that moment, in her mind's just thinking about Jiyong. Her guilty feelings toward him make she's decided to find him immediately.

“I need to find him...” Taeyeon suddenly said before she get her bag.

“Where are you going?” Yoona asked worried.

“Looking for my husband…” Taeyeon replied before she’s leave the office.

 Soehyun and Yoona look at each other after Taeyeon leaving the office.

 

 

AT BAR

 

After he leaves the building, Jiyong doesn't have any idea where to go. In the end, he decided to go to one of his model friend bar. Jiyong take out his phone and then he dials Youngbae number.

“Hello, chingu…are you free?” Jiyong asked after Youngbae answer his call.

“Ouh…I at Hyorin parents house. What’s up?” Youngbae asked.

“Nothing…” Jiyong replied sadly.

“Are you okay?” Youngbae asked when he could hear Jiyong sad voice.

“I don’t know…” Jiyong replied while staring at the table blankly.

“You want to tell me what’s going on?” Youngbae asked curiously.

Jiyong hesitate for a while before he says

“I’ll call you later”

He then ended the call. After the call, Jiyong keeps ordering alcohol and tries to make him drunk. His friend feels worried about him and contacts his manager to tell about Jiyong.

“Hey, are you okay?” his friend asked.

Jiyong just nodded slowly before he sips the drink.

“Something happen?” he asked again.

But this time Jiyong didn't respond him. He just continues drinking but his eyes already flow with tears.

“What happen to him?” his friend mutter when he saw Jiyong crying.

 

 

SEOUL CITY

 

Taeyeon keep calling Jiyong number but no one answering it. After she’s leave the office, Taeyeon took her car and try to reach Jiyong location. However, she's can't reach him when her call didn't connect to him. Taeyeon start to think where are the place that Jiyong always go but that time she's realize that she doesn't know any place Jiyong always go and that's proof she's terrible as his wife. In the end, Taeyeon decided to go Dami boutique. She's hope to get anything info from her sister-in-law.

 

 

 

DAMI BOUTIQUE

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter