Don’t Forget

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Him Chan felt his tears slip out of his eyes as his daughter was placed in his arms. He cradled he like the precious gift she was. Gently he traced her little cheeks as he took in her delicate feature, mentally listing out where she got certain things from.

Do you have a name for her?” Dr. Lee asked.

The black haired man nodded, “Hwa Young.”

The doctor nodded scribbling down the little girl’s name on a piece of paper that would later become her birth certificate.

Him Chan desperately want to see his mate, but he knew it was impossible. They were not going to let him go free nor were they going to let his mate see them. Yong Guk would never be able to see his daughter and that thought killed him.

He shouldn’t have been so stubborn. They would’ve been able to avoid being capture if they put the past behind them. They knew the Facility was catching up but he let something blind him and now their family was broken up. Dae Hyun would never be able to see Young Jae again and the purple haired boy would never be able to see his mate or his children again.

In a way in envied the younger, he was able to save his children from the Facility’s grasp;Him Chan had taken his daughter with him. Young Jae was brave enough to separate himself from his babies where Him Chan could not. And where was the younger now? What plans did his father have for him now? What horror awaited the Umma of two?

The black haired man was too lost in thought to even notice that he was taken to another room. He didn’t see the nurses and doctors leave the room in a rush he only saw the baby girl whining softly for his attention. And he gave her all of his attention, she was the only thing he had left of his mate.

 

Where is Him Chan?! Where is my mate?” The brunette asked pushing several people out his way. He didn’t bother to listen for an answer, he knew they wouldn’t tell him. He just had to search the building himself.

Sir, you can’t be up here,” a nurse tried to pull his arm. She was determined to stop him. “This area is off limits to-.”

I don’t care!” He pushed her away. “Where is my mate? You people can’t just take him and our child away.”

I beg to differ,” came an arrogant voice.

Who the hell are you?” Yong Guk growled. “Where’s Him Chan and our daughter?”

They’re resting,” the elder brunette folded his arms. “He doesn’t wish to be disturbed.”

Where is he?” the younger demanded. “I want my family back, now.”

Or what?” Dr. Lee scoffed. “You can’t do anything even if you called the HPC. You’re breaking several laws yourself.”

You can’t just take them away,” the blonde tipped male pushed forward. “That goes against policies. You can’t kidnap him or our baby. Nor can you kidnap Young Jae.”

I have full authority to take him,” the doctor smirked, “his father is the one who ordered his return. As for Him Chan, I’m sure the HPC will be very understanding about why he was taken.”

Before Yong Guk could even throw a punch he was pulled back by several arms. He tried to fight off the Team Members that held him in place. “Let me go.”

I’m afraid they can’t to that,” the elder walked up to him. “With your temper and the damage you have done here, it’s easy to assume that you would place the child in danger. We could simply say that you’re deranged.”

You bastard.” The brunette manage to land a kick on the doctor’s shin. “Give me back my family!”

Dr. Lee scoffed ignored the pain, turning away with a slight limp. “Throw him out. Or better yet take him down the street to the police station and tell them the he’s harassing our workers.”

The Team Member began dragging the younger down the hall. Reaching a corner something flew out and hit one of the Members in the face, breaking his nose. The Team paused in confusion as one of their own members began attacking them with two iron poles in hand. Yong Guk was tossed to a side as they began to fight the rouge Member.

The brunette watching in fascination until a pole was tossed to him. Taking the metal weapon in hand he began to help fight them off. Two by two they fell unconscious. Yong Guk chuckled softly as the younger pulled off his helmet.

How they hell do they breathe in that?” The chocolate haired boy tossed the helmet to a side.

Where you able to find Young Jae?” the elder asked.

Dae Hyun shook his head, trying to fight back his emotions. “They didn’t even bring him here. He was taken straight to the Facility.”

I’m sorry,” the brunette gently squeezed the younger’s shoulder.

The chocolate haired boy shook his head, ignoring his own problems. “Where’s Him Chan?”

I don’t know,” Yong Guk admitted. “But I have a feeling if we go where ever that doctor went we’ll find him.”

Then let’s get going,” the younger said. “Yong Nam and Seo Gu are clearing a way, but we might have to take a different route home, these guys are all over town.”

We really need to kick it into gear then.” the brunette lead the way.

 

Him Chan looked up hearing the door open, realizing that he was alone in the room. His eyes immediately fell on the doctor whom calmly walked in to the room. What could he possibly want now?

The brunette smiled, “how are you two doing?”

He smiled when the younger refused to answer. The doctor chuckled, “I’ll take your silence as a good sign. You’ll be transported to the Facility as soon as your strong enough to make the trip.”

Over my dead body.” The doctor barely had time to take a glimpse of the younger brunette before a fist collided with his face.

Him Chan’s eyes were wide in surprise. “Yong Guk?!”

The chocolate haired boy pushed the brunette towards his mate. “I’ll keep an eye on him. Hurry up and get Him Chan.”

The black haired man held his daughter tightly as his mate lifted them both out of the bed. He felt secure in the elder’s arms despite the danger they were in. Instinctively, he reached out an arm to hang on as the brunette began to run. Dae Hyun following after kicking the doctor’s face, in hopes that it would slow him down enough for them to get out of the building.

Where’s Yong Nam,” the brunette called to the younger behind him.

The chocolate haired boy quickly took the lead, “he should be waiting at the back door. Seo Gu might already be outside.”

Yong Nam?” Him Chan questioned.

Long story,” Yong Guk gave his mate a small smile. The Carrier nodded before turning his attention to the crying baby, trying to calm her down.

This way,” the younger called out to them. “Hurry. The door won’t hold them much longer.”

What did you do?” The brunette asked as they passed by a several banged up doors.

I’ll explain when we’re not running for our lives,” Dae Hyun called out. Urging out desperately, “Come on, faster, faster.”

I want to see you run with your mate and child in your arms,” the elder huffed as they neared the exit.

Now is not the time,” Him Chan cut in.

The three ran reached the exit in time to hear some of the doors being broken down. The brunette quickly scanned the area outside, “where’s Yong Nam.”

Seo Gu called out to them, “this way quickly.”

They didn’t need to be told twice. But the brunette repeated his question, “Where’s Yong Nam.”

The elder Dominate answered without looking back, “I told him to meet us at the bridge with the truck. I told you we needed to leave the truck behind for a reason.”

Neither bothered to say anymore, they needed their breaths to last the run. Seo Gu called out again. “We’re going to be cutting through the forest, so we’re going to have to slow down.”

Let’s hope it slows them down too,” the chocolate haired boy muttered as they began to weave past several bushes.

Him Chan called out softly, “I’m sorry I couldn’t keep them from taking Young Jae.”

It’s not your fault,” the younger sighed. “You two wouldn’t have meet any how. He was taken after you. They went straight to the Facility.”

They had to,” the black haired Carrier said softly. The three stopped in favor of hearing the reason. Him Chan sighed heavily, “he wasn’t healing properly. He’s at risk of losing his fertility.”

Guilt washed over the young Dominate, his face turning pale. He shook his head pushing the feeling away, ignoring their worried glance. “Jee Hye’s working on a way to get him back.”

The chocolate haired boy continued forward everyone following his lead. He was right, there was nothing they could do for the purple haired boy, but they could save Him Chan and his daughter and to do that they needed to hurry.

 

This bridge doesn’t look very steady,” Dae Hyun commented as he looked at the old rope bridge.

It’s not like we really have a choice,” the brunette said. “Once we reach the other side we can cut it down.”

So then,” the chocolate haired man smiled nervously, “who wants to go first?”

You seriously can’t be scared right now,” Yong Guk stared at the younger Dominate in disbelief.

The younger shrugged, “I’ll go, but I’m not going first.”

The brunette shook his head. “Seo Gu can you go first, that way I can hand you Him Chan it I need to turn around and grab him.”

Seo Gu nodded taking the lead, taking careful steps on the bridge. After the black haired man was a quarter of the way Yong Guk carefully step on, walking much slower than the other man. The chocolate man fought with himself internally once the couple was a quarter of the way and Seo Gu already close to the end. He knew he needed to get across but for some reason he couldn’t put one foot on. He slapped himself, desperately trying to talk himself into going across.

Ahh.” Dae Hyun looked over to see the brunette struggling to hang on to his mate. His eyes widened in fear, a board had cracked under the weight.

Without further hesitation, the chocolate haired man rushed as carefully as he could to his friend’s side.

Are you two alright?” he asked helping Yong Guk regain his balance.

Thanks,” the elder nodded. Carefully he stepped over to the next board testing it before placing their full weight on it. Slowly they made their way to the other side, only to pause again. The shaking bridge threatened to give way.

Dae Hyun glance back to see several Team Members testing the bridge. He looked back to the other end, they weren’t going to make it if any of them got on the bridge. He could see the elder Dominate’s back tense, he could sense it too. The two sighing softly as their heard someone yelling at the Team Members not to get on the bridge.

Him Chan,” Yong Guk spoke softly. “Do you forgive me?”

The black haired man was confused by the question but answered regardless. “Yes. I’ve forgiven you a long time ago, I was just to stubborn to admit it.”

The elder nodded taking several more careful steps forward, his tears streaming down his cheeks. “I love you.”

Him Chan looked up at his mate, is eyes wide in fear. “No, Yong Guk you can’t. You can’t do this please.”

It’s the only way Him Chan,” Dae Hyun spoke softly. “The bridge isn’t going to hold much longer.”

But we can make it,” he pleaded. “You don’t have to do this.”

We have to,” Yong Guk spoke monotonously. “Our daughter needs you.”

She needs you too,” The black haired man tried to convince them.

The chocolate haired boy took a deep breath, no longer moving, “Do you think the maknaes would mind taking in the twins for me?”

Please,” Him Chan cried harder.

Don’t forget me.” Yong Guk kissed his mate distracting him enough to reposition him. The brunette looked to his brother waiting with wide eyes, “take care of them.”

Yong Nam nodded, unable to voice his protest. He could only act as the black haired man was tossed forward. He managed to pull the two into arms as the bridge gave way.

The black haired man screamed, witnessing his mate’s and friend’s fall. He tried to pull out of the elder’s grasp. “Let me go.”

Seo Gu block his view of the canyon, “Him Chan, there’s nothing we can do.”

Please don’t do this to me,” the Carrier continues to cry, his baby crying loudly with him.