The Dreaded Day

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Hyeo Rim smiled at the brunette before her, “Can I help you?”

Ahh, yes,” the brunette smiled, “I am looking for Bang Him Chan.”

Is there a problem?” She asked as she carefully examined him.

No, not at all.” He tapped his fingers on a clipboard that he held. “He called me laast week asking me to help with his Caesarean section.”

And who are you?” Hyeo Rim place her hands on her hips.

Oh, I am sorry.” He held out a hand to her. “I am Dr. Lee. I’m Dang Him Chan’s and Yoo Young Jae’s doctor.”

Oh, I am Hyeo Rim.” She shook his hand. “He hasn’t mentioned anything about you. Neither of them have.”

That would be my fault, unfortunately.” Dr. Lee sighed. “I told Him Chan that I would not be able to make it in time. I just barely managed to get here on time. Would I be able to see him?”

Ahh, sure.” She nodded before turning to lead the way.

Another thing,” he asked. “Would I be able to get their address? I need to check if Young Jae is healing properly.”

Uh, well that I’m not too sure about,” Hyeo Rim hesitated. “Young Jae has been brought in for a check up last week.”

I have no doubts about that,” the other sighed. “It’s just has to do with his medical history. I just want to be sure he and his children are doing well.”

Is it something bad?” She asked worriedly.

I’d rather look him over first before I waste anymore time trying to explain,” Dr. Lee looked rushed. He pulled off two folders off his clipboard. “Uh, here these are a copy of their medical records, those should help you understand this severity of this situation. Now would you please take me to check on Him Can and get me the address of Young Jae’s current residency?”

Uh.” She thought to herself for seral minutes. “I could show you where Him Chan’s room and then I can you to Young Jae.”

Thank you,” he smiled softly, “that would be very helpful, but I just need a room number for Him Chan. I can check him after we are certain that Young Jae is alright.”

She nodded, “Him Chan has already been check on. He and his baby are fine, both are healthy. His room is actually just at the end of the hall.”

Dr. Lee nodded letting her talk away. Sending a message to the blonde that waited impatiently with the car. He smiled at her, “I have my car outside. My assistant is waiting for us.”

Oh,” she smiled brightly. “Let me just grab a few things then we can be on our way.”

He watched he leave before pulling out his phone. “JB has a Team been dispatched to the school yet.”

Yeah, they just left five minutes ago.” The younger answered.

Good,” the doctor glanced at the room numbers listed on the wall. “Have a Team ready to come up to the second floor, west wing, room #305. Tell them to be gentle, Him Chan is due to have his child soon. Is Yong Nam with you still?”

I’ll let them know.” JB took a quick glance around, “He said he was going to get something from the Bakery since he skipped out on breakfast. Why?”

Good,” Dr. Lee sighed in slight relief. “That mean’s he won’t have to witness us taking Him Chan. But I need you to stall him while we get Young Jae.”

Why can’t we just send someone else to do that?” the blonde pouted.

Because if Young Jae sees you,” the doctor explained, “then he will only see you as his kidnaper. Keep Yong Nam occupied. I don’t want him to meet up with his brother.”

Alright,” JB agreed reluctantly. “And when you get them what do you want me to tell him.”

I’ll call and let you know.” The elder man assured.

Alright,” the blonde sighed. “I’ll see what I can do. Do you want me to get you anything while I’m there?”

Funny,” the brunette rolled his eyes. Dr. Lee looked over hearing Hyeo Rim’s heels clicking on the floor. “I’ll see you later then.”

Who was that?” she asked as the other doctor hung up his phone.

He smiled, “my assistant. He skipped out on breakfast this morning so he won’t be joining us. He has a date with a nearby Bakery.”

Hyeo Rim chuckled, “there are restaurants in town. The Bakery doesn’t do regular food.”

Oh, he knows,” Dr. Lee smiled. “He just has a sweet tooth.”

Well then I’m sure he’ll love the Bakery,” she smiled. “Shall we be off then?”

 

Jun Hong froze, he recognized the symbol on the men’s jackets. Fear held him in place, he couldn’t believe that they had found them. His first instinct was to run but he couldn’t even bring himself to that. All the maknae could do was watch as the men went to one of the buildings, searching for them. He knew that other students were watching the scene with him, but neither knew the fear that coursed through his veins as they steadily got closer.

The young blonde hadn’t realized that he was now being dragged away. When it finally kicked in his heart began to pound hard and fast within his chest as fear gripped his harder. He began to fight once to be pulled into a tight hug.

Jun Hong, it’s me,” the brunette called softly. When the younger looked down at him with relief written all over his soft features he gave a weak smile. “We need to find a place to hide.”

But Young Jae and Dae Hyun?” The maknae began to panic again. “And Him Chan, he’s at the hospital alone.”

Jong Up shook his head, “Seo Gu’s with Him Chan... But we need to call Yong Guk and Dae Hyun.”

The blonde Carrier chocked back a sob, “do we run home?”

It will be too late.” the shorter boy felt defeated. Looking around frantically, “we need to get out of here.”

The gym,” Jun Hong was thinking on his feet, “we could hide behind the bleachers.”

Let’s hurry,” the elder nodded.

The two ran hand in hand, running as fast as they possibly could, praying that none saw them. The two narrowly escaping been seen by some confused teachers not wanting to be given up.

The couple slipped into the gym unnoticed by the on going class, not yet affected by the arrival of the Facility. Jun Hong leading the way behind the bleachers, going in as far as he could before sliding to the ground. The brunette wrapped his arms around the younger as they tried to keep from crying out, hearing the door open and heavy footsteps entering the gym. Both silently praying that they would just leave and not bother to look around anymore than a simple scan of the students.

Jong Up slowly pushed the blonde farther away, “I’m going to see if I can lead them away. I want you to try getting a hold of Dae Hyun so he can move Young Jae and the twins into the basement.”

The maknae shook his head, tears streaming freely from his eyes in fear, “please don’t. What if I get caught instead? What if we both get caught before we can even warn them?”

The elder shook his head, “we have to try.”

Please,” Jun Hong pleaded. “Don’t leave me.”

Before the brunette could answer they heard some banging nearby. Both froze in fear. Slowly looking in the direction of the sound, neither noticing the basketball nearby. The sound of nearing footsteps pushed the farther.

A cold voice called out, “What are you doing?”

Geez, I just lost the ball.” A familiar voice came, sounding fairly close. “I’m just getting it.”

Get away from there,” the cold voice came again.

Or what,” the familiar voice was uncaring. “How are we supposed to continue are came without a ball? It’s bad enough that you guys are in the way.”

Jung Min,” the teacher’s voice was easily recognizable, “just hurry up and get the ball and stop arguing with these guys.”

The maknaes held their breath as the black haired boy came into view. Jung Min looking else where as he continued to argue. “Why are they even here anyhow?”

The cold voice came again, “We’re looking for two students by the names of: Moon Jong Up and Choi Jun Hong.”

They don’t have Physical Education today,” the teacher’s voice came. “Try asking the office instead of barging into classrooms unannounced. Jung Min stop staring at us and get the ball already.”

The black haired boy shook his head heading behind the bleachers. He knew the two where hiding back there and he didn’t trust these men at all. Why were they looking for them? The two obviously did not want to be found and he wan’t going to give them up. He was sure the teacher saw them too, which was probably why he was trying to kick the men out. Jung Min slipped in behind the bleachers, giving the two a weak smile before grabbing the basket ball nearby. He looked towards the way he entered, nobody followed him. The black haired boy looked back to the two boys huddled in fear. He quickly pulled out his cell phone from his pocket tossing it lightly to Jong Up. Without a word he turned to leave with the ball in hand.

How long does it take to get a ball?” The cold voice came from the entrance.

Jung Min pushed back his shock, “it was stuck. Now move.”

Leave the kid alone,” the teacher pulled the man away. “I’m going to have to ask you to leave. I can’t have you here harassing these kids. You have no authority to be here.”

The Team Member pulled out of the shorter man’s grip before turning away, calling his fellow members to follow. The group of men leaving the gym. Jung Min slowly stepped out from behind the bleachers.

How are they?” The teacher asked softly.

Scared.” the black haired boy answered bluntly. “I gave them my phone.”

The teacher nodded, “let’s hope they don’t bother coming back in.”

 

Jun Hong looked to the brunette next to him, “Nobody’s answering.”

 

Dae Hyun kissed his mate’s forehead. “What do you want for lunch?”

The younger shrugged as he finished changing Hyun Ki’s diaper. “I fine with a sandwich. Is Hyun Ok still good?”

The chocolate haired man got up from the bed to check his daughter. Carefully picking her up and resting her comfortably on his chest before checking her diaper. “Yeah, she’s clean. At least for now.”

Young Jae laughed. “She’ll probably need to be changed in a few minutes.”

The elder gently places his daughter next to her brother on the bed. The couple looked up hearing a car door close. The elder looked to his mate, “are we expecting anyone?”

The purple haired boy carefully crawled to the window to peek out. His heart began to beat abnormally fast, his eyes wide in fear. Looking to his mate, “get the babies out of here. It’s the Facility.”

What?” Dae Hyun was confused, fear slowly creeping on him. “But how?”

The young Dominate moved to look out the window. He didn’t recognize any of the men. He looked to his mate in confusion. The younger’s eyes still wide in fear pleaded, “please get them out of here.”

Young Jae-.”

Please,” the younger handed him their children. “They may not look it, but they are.”

Dae Hyun nodded, feeling sick to his stomach. He didn’t want to leave his mate, not with these men coming, but he had no other choice. He had to keep his promise even if it killed him inside. Right now, he had to focus on getting his babies out of harm’s way and ignore the sound of the front door being kicked open and the sound of the phone ringing.