Due Date and Unloved Feelings

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Him Chan smiled as he watched as the couple hum their children to sleep before Dae Hyun gently placed them in their cribs. He loved watching the little family interact together as it warmed his heart. The scene made him think about his own family, one that he was going to lose if he didn’t do something the only thing stopping him was himself. He knew he couldn’t avoid his mate forever not if he loved him. He loved the other to much to let it go, there was too much to just let it go. He needed him and so did their daughter. He needed to talk to him.

The black haired man smiled bitterly to himself as he walked to the kitchen. His daughter was scheduled to be taken out in two days which wasn’t a lot of time for him to talk to her father. He was going to the hospital the day before to make sure everything was alright and stay the night so it wouldn’t be a hassle to come and go, but that made it harder to talk to his mate. He sighed, he should’ve talked to him a lot sooner. He knew he shouldn’t have put it off for so long, he hadn’t even told his mate that their daughter sould soon be joining them. It wasn’t fair that he was with holding the information, nor wasn’t fair to the others that they had to hide it from him too.

Are you feeling okay?” Him Chan turned around to see Dae Hyun looking at him worriedly. The elder smiled, “I’m fine just thinking.”

About Yong Guk?” He asked carefully.

Him Chan nodded, “I need to talk to him... I know I should’ve talked to him sooner. A lot sooner.”

The chocolate haired boy shrugged, “you just need time to calm down. You going to talk to him when he comes home?”

Yea,” the elder nodded. “I want him there. I want him with me.”

Do want me to tell him to come in the house tonight?” Dae Hyun smiled softly.

The black haired man nodded again, “I would like that. Thank you.”

The younger smiled, “just get your Dominate back in the house and have a healthy baby.”

I will,” the Carrier smiled. “How’s Young Jae doing over there?”

Bored, but not as bad as he was when he was pregnant.” He smiled. “At least now he has the babies to entertain him. He’s still a little mad that he can’t walk aorund with them.”

Poor thing,” Him Chan gave a sad smile. “He’s been stuck on bed rest for four months and will be for another what? Another four? I don’t think I would ever be able to do it.”

No, you won’t,” the younger spoke bluntly, “because you’re too much of a diva. You would last maybe a month then you would start a war with anyone who even glanced at you. You might even kill Yong Guk and he wouldn't have even done anything.”

The black haired man laughed, “and what Young Jae? And it would be his fault because it would be from the pregnancy and he was the one who fathered the child, so I would blame him.”

A lot more calm,” Dae Hyun laughed. “And it takes two to tango so it'd be just as much as your fault. On another note; you seriously, you do need to hear his side of the story, as much as you don’t want to. It’ll help. So it won’t be lingering in your mind later on down the road.”

I know,” he sighed. “Just maybe a little later. After we get our daughter settled in.”

Good luck with that,” the young Dominate smiled. “And maybe the maknaes will be able to mate knowing that their family is back together.”

Him Chan smiled, “have they said anything about their little adventure?”

I don’t think they’re going any where until they’re absolutely positive that you’re okay.” The younger smiled. “They’re worried about you two.”

I’m fine.” The black haire man patted the younger’s shoulder. “I just need to stop being so damn stubborn.”

We just want you two back together,” Dae Hyun smirked, “we aren’t asking for a miracle.”

Yah,” Him Chan smacked his arm, “go back to your mate and children.”

The younger chuckled, “And what are you going to do?”

The black haired man shrugged, “I don’t know. I guess I could think about what I’m going to say to him, or how I’m going to say it.”

You know doing that will only make it that much harder to talk to him,” Dae Hyun pointed out. “You might ended up backing out before you even get the chance to talk to him.”

You’re probably right.” The Carrier sighed heavily. “I’m probably just going to take a nap then just to pass the time.”

The younger nodded, “I’ll get you when dinner’s ready, if you manage to sleep that long.”

Him Chan smiled, “I know right. Have you seen the maknaes? I don’t know if they’ve even came home yet.”

I think they said they were going out on a date,” the chocolate haired man shrugged. “I don’t know if they’ll be back by dinner. If they are then they more than likely would’ve eaten before coming back.”

The elder nodded, “well I guess I’ll go up to the room.”

You’re going to the upstairs room for a nap?” Dae Hyun raised an eyebrow.

The black haired man shrugged, “I guess I just need a little time alone.”

Well,” the younger shrugged, “I guess we have been kind of smothering you ever since you two got into your little argument.”

It’s alright,” he patted the other. “I needed to know that I had some support. Even if I was being a bit selfish.”

We’re all selfish,” Dae Hyun smiled. “Have a nice nap.”

Him Chan laughed softly before walking away from the younger. The talk making him feel much better even if they hadn’t said much. All he need to do was wait for his mate to return home and then he could talk to him. Their daughter needed the both of them and he need his mate just as much.

 

What’s wrong with you?” Dae Hyun asked as he cuddled with his mate on their bed.

The younger shrugged, “I don’t know. I guess I’m still a little down about Him Chan and Yong Guk.”

The chocolate haired man smiled, “don’t worry. Him Chan said he was going to talk to him tonight.”

Yong Guk doesn’t come home until midnight,” Young Jae reminded. “And he works in the morning tomorrow.”

Ugh,” the elder slapped his hand to his forehead. “I need to tell Him Chan and tell Yong Guk the news.”

The purple haired boy nodded, “where’s Him Chan?”

I think he’s going to take a nap in the upstairs room,” the Dominate answered.

Hmm,” the younger tried to think. “Maybe we should leave him a note to let him know. Or we could wait until he gets off tomorrow and convince him to visit Him Chan at the hospital.”

I’ll ask Him Chan when he wakes up,” he sighed before jumping up in realization. Dae Hyun smiled sheepishly.” Jee Hye wanted to play with the babies when they woke up.”

The Carrier smiled, “is she going to cuddle them in her room?”

Probably,” the elder smiled. “Don’t worry, you’ll be walking in no time.”

I know,” he smiled softly as he watched his mate carefully pick up their children. The elder winked suggestively, “I’ll be back.”

Young Jae shook his head with a smile as his mate left the room with their children. And laughing when he returned to the room, almost pouncing onto the bed to give him a kiss. The purple haired boy hugged his mate, “I miss you too you know.”

How?” The elder was slightly baffled, “I’m here almost everyday with you and the kids.”

Young Jae chuckled hugging him tighter, “I don’t mean in that way. I mean... I miss feeling you inside of me. We haven’t done anything in a long time.”

The chocolate haired boy smiled softly, “I know, but you’re not healed. I don’t want to hurt you.”

I don’t care about that,” the younger said with a sad smile. “I just want you. I need you... I feel like were drifting apart.”

Dae Hyun chuckled, “I’m not going anywhere. I miss you too, but I don’t want to risk hurting you.”

Please Dae Hyunnie,” the Carrier begged. “Everything has been really depressing for the past month and I guess I just feel a bit scared.”

He sighed pulling his mate closer. “Hey nothing bad is going to happen. Him Chan wants to fix things with him and Yong Guk. They’re going to be fine. The maknaes made up. Everything’s going to be okay.”

I know.” Young Jae rested his head on his mate’s shoulder. “I just want to feel loved. I need you to make love to me.”

But Young Jae-.”

Please, Dae Hyunnie.” The Carrier pleaded with teary eyes. “I don’t care if it slows down my healing process. I want you.”

I care.” The chocolate haired boy said softly yet firmly. “I want you to be able to spend time with us out there and be able to move freely. I don’t want you locked away in a room. I know you want to be able to walk around the house with the kids. I know you want to go outside. I know you’re tired of being inside all the time too. I want you to enjoy life normally. I know you hate having to ask for help to do certain things.”

Dae Hyunnie,” the younger gave a soft smile. “I don’t think it’s really going to take me that long to heal. I have mobility in my legs again already and Hyeo Rim said it would take three months but it only took one. Please, Dae Hyun. Yes, I’m tired of being in here, but I’m also lonely. We haven’t spent time alone together in a while and I know we won’t be able to for another long while. Even with everyone wanting to cuddle and watch the kids, you go with them to monitor them. You leave me alone in here sometimes.”

I’m sorry,” Dae Hyun sighed. “I didn’t mean to make you feel unloved. I just wanted you get some rest and some time to relax. I thought you were feeling crowded.”

How are you going to know how I feel if your going to continue to assume,” the purple haired boy looked up at his mate.

The chocolate haired man kissed the younger’s forehead, “and how am I going to know if you don’t say anything. I mean you could even tell Jun Hong, I’m sure he’d tell me something.”

Young Jae chuckled, “he seems a little distracted these days. He said he as a lot to make up for.”

Is he still feeling guilty about blaming Jong Up?” The elder asked.

The Carrier shrugged, “I don’t know. They haven’t even decided when they wanted to mate.”

I don’t think they really need a plan.” Dae Hyun chuckled.

The younger thought differently, “I think they do. I mean if they are planning on going ahead then they need to decide if they want to mate now or after we’v all relocated.”

They probably haven’t even thought about when they were going to leave ever since they got into that little fight.” The chocolate haired boy sighed. “They’ll more than likely think about it after Him Chan and Yong Guk officially get back together.”

See, even they feel a little off because of everything that has happened between those two,” the purple haired boy pouted.

I think you’ve been watching too many dramas,” the elder smiled. “Him Chan needs to stop watching those with you in the room.”

Actually it was Yong Guk,” Young Jae informed. “He’d come in the house when Him Chan fell asleep so he could check up on him. And he would stay until he woke up.”

Jun Hong was right,” the Dominate smiled softly. “Those to are hopeless.”

No,” the younger shook his head, “they’re both just a little stubborn.”

Dae Hyun gave his mate a soft kiss, “I love you.”

The purple haired boy smiled shyly. “I love you too.”