Teasing to Pass the Time

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

"Don't forget you two go back to school next week," Him Chan reminded the mankaes.

The two groaned out, "we know.”

Yong Guk laughed, "Yah, Him Chan why are you reminding them right now?"

"Because I want them to start getting back on schedule," he answered simply. "They've been staying up late and waking up in the afternoon, they need to get back to sleeping at ten and up at five."

The maknaes nodded, distaste written on their faces. Jong Up sighed, "Well if we mate it'd have to be during another break or during summer."

Jun Hong nodded, "I guess we should look at dates after we get our schedules."

Jee Hye looked at the clock across the room, "this is the slowest New Year's ever."

Everyone chuckled at her comment. Seo Gu pulled her into a hug, "that's because you had help at the Bakery and around the house so you don't have anything to do to kill time."

Jee Hye sighed, "anybody have any ideas of how we could kill time?"

Silence filled the room as everyone tried to come up with an activity. Heads were cocked to a side as countless thoughts occupied their minds, slowly forming into an idea then into a suggestion. The maknaes taking the time to glance at each other as they queitly talked over their ideas.

Jun Hong spoke up first, "I got nothing."

Dae Hyun laughed, "that doesn't help at all."

The pink haired maknae shrugged. Looking to Young Jae he asked, "how far along are you now?"

The blonde shrugged, "I don't really know. I haven't seen a calender in a while."

"And he sleeps most of the time nowadays," Dae Hyun pointed out. "Sometimes he'll sleep through the entire day."

"And you guys keep him locked up in the room," the maknae tapped his fingers on his leg. "I'm not surprised that he doesn't know how long it's been."

"He should be well over seven months right now," Him Chan said after careful calculation, "almost eight. Sometime next month we will have to get the babies out. I would hope for the month after, but that depends on how smoothly things continue to go."

"So does that mean you're in your fifth or sixth month?" Jong Up asked the black haired man. Him Chan nodded. The brunette smiled, "do you guys have names ready?"

Yong Guk shook his head, "not a damn one. We can't agree on one."

"Is it you or Him Chan that isn't agreeing?" Seo Gu asked.

"Both," Dae Hyun and Young Jae laughed out together. Him Chan glared at the couple sitting on the couch, "like you two are so much better. You guys don't have names either and you have two babies to name."

"Well it would be easier to know what we are having to come up with names," Dae Hyun defended with a pout.

The purple haired man agreed, "that's true because you might end up really liking a name but then you get the wrong gender."

"And I am not naming my child Spartacus." Him Chan glared at his mate.

Jun Hong laughed, "did he find that name when he was looking for a nickname for me?"

"Or was he watching too much T.V.?" Young Jae joined in.

"I believe it's from both," the black haired man ran his fingers through his growing hair. "I think I need another haircut."

"It looks fine," Yong Guk smiled. "I missed your hair."

The slightly younger man huffed before looking to his mate with slight anger. "Do you have Young Jae watch that show?!"

Yong Guk quickly shook his head, but Young Jae contradicted him, "He wouldn't let me change the channel, not even at the really awkward parts."

Dae Hyun shook his head, "he's uncomforable with watching those types of shows."

"Yah, Bang Yong Guk," Him Chan scolded his mate, "I told you, you had to be careful with what you watch."

"With Young Jae, seriously?" he asked. Nods went around the room. Dae Hyun spoke, "He doesn't really like music with curse words in it either."

"Ha, that means you have to watch everything you do too," the elder laughed in glee that he wasn't the only one.

Him chan shook his head at his mate's childish antics, "and already Dae Hyun is behaving himself. Their children are going to be more sheltered than ours."

Young Jae gave a small snort, "he's only behaving right now. Dae Hyun is just as bad as Yong Guk if not worse."

"Yah," the silver haired boy looked to his mate in shock. "Why are you telling him that?"

Him Chan laughed, "to make me feel better, but he's right you know. You have a way of getting out of things."

"Not much of a smooth talker but he can bull his way out of almost anything," Yong Guk grinned.

"And that's how he managed to avoid you and Restocking for almost a year," the black haired man pulled his mate's arms around him as the elder laughed at the memory.

"Wait," Young Jae was in shock but laughed nonetheless, "you mean it was Dae Hyun's case that was always close to or completey empty?"

The room was filled with laughter, even the elder couple who didn’t fully understand their conversation. Dae Hyun looked to the blonde at his side, "how would you know that?"

"Remember, I said I kept stealing him so he became my assitant," the black haired man smirked.

Young Jae nodded, "and I have to help count all the inventory and you always came up short. Even with the last Restocking you only came up with six vials."

Dae Hyun could only stare at his mate in shock and embarrassment. The maknaes loving every moment; Jun Hong laughed out, "how did Young Jae get pregnant so easily?"

"Maybe he's just really fertile," the brunette covered his grin behind his hands. "Or they had to use a couple at a time."

"That or he purposely misses," Yong Guk thought out loud earning 'eww' and 'gross' from each of the youngest boys.

The pink haired maknae quickly sporting a wicked grin, "so Young Jae does it feel like six little vials inside you of does he make sure to get it all inside."

Dae Hyun glared at the maknae, "Yah, he doesn't have to answer that."

Him Chan nodded to his mate with a smile. The purple haired man quickly got up to pull the silver haired boy away from his mate. Jong Up, catching on, helped hold the struggling Dae Hyun in place. Both Jee Hye and Him Chan rushed to the confused blonde. Seo Gu was laughing to hard to do anything other than watch.

"Answer the question, Young Jae," the two said in unison. The maknae smirk grew wider. Dae Hyun tried to yell out only to have his mouth covered by Yong Guk's hand.

Young Jae blushed a deep red and the maknae wouldn't relent, "come on Young Jae, did he fill you up with six vials or was it more?"

The blonde tried to cover his face in embarrassment only to have Him Chan pry them off. Jee Hye giggled uncontrollably, "it was more wasn't it?"

Yong Guk laughed as Dae Hyun's muffled protests caught Young Jae's attention. The purple haired man smirked, "answer the question and I'll let him go. If not Jong Up and I are going to lock him in the closet."

"Alright," the blonde cried out in embarrassment, "it was more. Alot more, are you happy now?!"

"Ah!" their laughter filled the air.

Dae Hyun groaned in embarrassment as he was released. He took the oppurtunity to land a few kicks before reclaiming his place near his mate as Him Chan and Jee Hye returned to their former places. The silver haired boy cuddled to his mate glaring at the others around, "you're all s."

"Another quick question," Jee Hye smirked. "Does it flow out when you pull out or does it just escape while you're inside him?"

"That's none of your business!" Dae Hyun screamed.

"I think it is since we do laundry," Jun Hong grinned as Jong Up wrapped his arms around the maknae's waist to pull him back into his lap.

Taking mercy on the couple Jee Hye changed the subject, "what was it you were talking about at work?"

"Oh," Dae Hyun sighed. The silver haired boy moved to have his mate laying in his lap to make himself more comfortable and make it easier for Young Jae to comfort him.

"What's wrong, Dae Hyun?" Him Chan asked noticing the hesitant look on his face and the worried look on the blonde.

Dae Hyun sighed, "it's just something I never told you guys about."

"Never told us? About what?" Him Chan asked taking a worried glance at his mate. Yong Guk could only shrug.

Dae Hyun looked down at his mate who gave an encouraging smile as he pulled his arms around him making sure to place their hands over his swollen belly. The silver haired boy gave a weak smile hoping his mate would still be able to see how much he aprreciated the gesture. He took a deep breathe, "about what happened before we met..."