Good News or Bad News? Nesting?

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

I have good news, bad news and better news,” Yong Nam announced as he took a seat next to the dazed blonde.

And what would that be?” the younger asked, his sanity barely hanging on by a thread.

The elder laughed, “Well, the goods new is the snow will be melting sometime this month or next month.”

JB sat up quickly, “that’s good news.”

Yes, but,” sighed, “the road goes around the moutains and that takes a while. There are towns scattered about but it‘ll be a little harder to find some roads and the ice and mud will make the road all the more dangerous.”

Ugh,” the blonde rubbed his temples. “What’s the other news.”

There’s a moutain pass,” He smiled, “but it’ll take a few days to clear all the boulders that fell before the snow.”

Then that would mean we pass other towns,” he spoke thoughtfully. “We could end up going right pass them.”

Yong Nam nodded, “Well, I guess this means we have a decision to make.”

The two looked up hearing the door open and Dr. Lee Entering the room. He looked to them, “tell him the good news?”

The brunette nodded, “yup, did you find anything else out?”

The doctor nodded taking a seat with JB. He sighed, “I heard from somebody that their village had some new comers.”

And you think that’s them?” the young blonde trying desperately not to get his hopes up.

Dr. Lee shrugged, “he said they were young and that two were pregnant.”

Did he say how they were doing?” the younger brunette asked.

The doctor clicked his teeth, “it’s more than likely. Although he said something that troubled me.”

The two leaned in closer fear and worry gnawing at their patience. Scratching the back of his head he continued, “the old man said that one of the Carriers was nearly .”

He didn’t know which one? Did he say how he looked?” JB stood up in a panic, wanting the snow to be gone and the Carriers safe. “”Who attacked him? Are the babies safe?”

Yong Nam gently pulled him back to his seat, “strangling Dr. Lee isn’t going to help anything.”

The doctor nodded with a small smile, knowing that the blonde was only acting on his instincts. “He said he didn’t know his name, only that he was saved and then almost again. They only know who they are stay with.”

Who are they with? Are they alright?” he tried to keep his questions to a minimal.

Again the doctor shrugged, “He said they were doing fine, they were looking for jobs. His daughter is a doctor so she probably checked up on them.”

Did any of them visit her?” Yong Nam decided to ask a few questions.

I believe so but the man didn’t ask about their names,” he sighed leaning back into his seat.

The blond sighed heavily, “Why is he here and not in town?”

He was visiting his son and his family for the holidays,” he answered simply.

Young Jae should be having his babies soon,” JB spoke softly looking at his hands. The elder two nodding. The blonde sank into his chair, “I hope they’re alright.”

Yong Nam walked closer to the window watching the world outside. The children running around in the snow, parents calling to them or joining in on their games. Some couples walking by and some walking dogs. “That’s probably why they got jobs, so they can be able to pay their hospital bills. At least we know where they are, possibly are. And that they are going to do everything they can to have a safe birth.”

Dr. Lee sighed, “let’s hope their doctor knows what she’s doing.”

She has Him Chan to deal with,” the younger brunette looked back to them with a small smile. “He’ll point everything out to her, what she’s doing wrong what she needs to do and what she’s forgetting to do.”

JB laughed as the doctor nodded. The blonde cocked his head to a side, “this means they made it to shelter for the winter and that the babies are fine.”

Let’s hope the man didn’t hurt Young Jae too badly,” the elder brunette reminded.

Yong Nam glared at the doctor, “you at being sympathetic. I doubt the man would’ve been able to do much to him. From what I’ve heard about Young Jae and what I know about Yong Guk, Him Chan and Dae Hyun; They will all take him in and give him the love and care he needs and if anyone tries to hurt him... Let’s just say they’ve got another thing coming to them.”

The blonde brightened up at the other’s words, “I wonder what Young Jae is going to name them.”

They should know the gender of the babies by now,” Dr. Lee mused. “I’m curious to know if Young Jae will be giving his children his last name or Dae Hyun’s, if they’ve mated.”

Yong Nam leaned himself against the wall, “I’ve been meaning to ask, but what will you do if they’ve already mated? Will you guys really separate them?”

Dr. Lee shrugged, “we just have to run a paternity test. Once we find out who the father is then we’ll let him decide from there.”

The brunette nodded, though he wasn’t fully convinced. Something seemed off about their story. He knew he’d have to ask his brother what happened, but he had no way to contact him. Unless that man did.

 

How is he?” Jee Hye asked the moment she seen Yong Guk and her mate.

The two Dominates shook their heads with a shrug. Seo Gu sighed, “they haven’t told us anything. They took him the second we walked in, I was surprised that Dae Hyun managed to keep up with them.”

He wouldn’t want to be separated from his mate,” Him Chan smiled softly. “He’s not going to leave his side so easily.”

They looked terrified,” Yong Guk rubbed the back of his neck. “Young Jae cried all the way over here.”

The black haired male nodded. Jun Hong looked between them, “Why was he crying?”

Because his body can’t push a baby out,” Him Chan explained. “It’s one of the many problems male Carriers face. Our bodies aren’t meant to carry children.”

I know that,” the maknae sighed, “we learned about all that in class but why is he in so much pain.”

The black haired man didn’t understand the pink haired boys question fully but he tried to answer as best as he could. “His body is trying to give birth naturally, the way a female Carrier would give birth, but his body cannot adjust the same way. So the baby is putting pressure on his body to force itself out.”

Will he be alright? What if the baby does come out naturally?”

He assumed it was safe to say that he answered the maknae’s question. “Giving birth naturally will severely damage his pelvic. He could either just suffer a minor problem if everything goes smoothly but with two... He would suffer more. He could be paralyzed. His paralysis could either be temporary or permanent. He would be put in a wheelchair. Or he could lose his life.”

Jun Hong chewed on his bottom lip silently thinking. “Would he be able to have any more children?”

Him Chan shrugged with a heartbroken expression, “I don’t know. I don’t even know if it would be safe for him to if he could.”

Jun Hong looked to the brunette when he took his hand, their eye meeting. The maknae wanted to cry. He wrapped his arms around the shorter boy as he let his tears flow. Jong Up pulled him closer to comfort him as much as he possibly could. Carefully the brunette lead them to a small couch in the waiting room.

Jee Hye walked over to her mate, while Yong Guk had to guide his mate to a couple of chairs in the corner. Seo Gu hugged her close, “he’ll be fine.”

She nodded, “Dae Hyun didn’t sense anything ominous?”

He shook his head, “no, he was more of trying to get Young Jae to give birth in the van.”

Jee Hye laughed softly, “I bet he had fun with that.”

He was convinced that they could,” he kissed her forehead. “Nothing bad crossed his mind. The only thing driving him into a frenzy was the fact that their children will be joining us soon.”

He’s going to spoil them isn’t he?” she wrapped he arms around his waist.

Seo Gu smiled with a nod, “what man wouldn’t spoil his children? He’ll be a good Appa and Young Jae will be a good Umma.”

She nodded her agreement, “poor things are going to go crazy with the twins.”

That’s why they have help,” he gently rocked her.

Jee Hye nodded her lips, “so do you think... that we can try to be parents again?”

Seo Gu stopped rocking wondering if he heard her right. Pulling slightly away from her he looked into her hopeful eyes, “are you ready?”

She nodded with a soft smile, “I don’t want to give up on having a family. I want us to have our own child to love and spoil.”

He pulled her close with a smile, kissing her. Her arms moving up to around his neck. The couple could hear the younger four giggling. Seo Gu pulled back ignoring them, “are you serious about this?”

Jee Hye laughed, “of course I am.”

He gave her another small kiss, “do you want to have a check up first?”

I don’t know,” she shrugged, “maybe I should.”

Seo Gu nodded as he pulled her hand leading her to some seats near the maknae. “You can probably ask them to make an appointment.”

I’ll make the appointment later,” she smiled resting her head on her mate’s shoulder. “I want to wait until we see Young Jae and the babies.”

Did they ever figure out what they’re going to name them?” Jong Up asked. The maknae at his side shrugged his answer. The other couples looked to each other before shaking their heads.

Him Chan spoke, “I haven’t heard them discussing names in a while.”

Then maybe they have,” Jee Hye tried.

Yong Guk shook his head, “I don’t think they have. They’ve been cuddling more than talking.”

So Dae Hyun did know that Young Jae was going to go into labor,” Him Chan folded his arms.”

The maknaes looked to the younger black haired man in question. Jun Hong being forever curious, “how can he tell that?”

He’s been preparing for the babies’ arrival.” Him Chan explained, “we haven’t being paying attention to wait he’s being doing, he managed to avoid us again.”

So he was nesting?” Jong Up asked, the pink haired maknae looking at him as though he lost his mind.

Him Chan nodded much to their disbelief. “In a way, yes he was nesting. Have you guys noticed anything missing from around the house?”

Jee Hye nodded, “the cribs have been moved into the basement. I believe a few of the toys have gone missing too.”

He’s already planning on moving Young Jae and the babies into the basement?” the maknaes asked together.

Again the black haired man nodded, “I believe so, but he can’t because none of us are over there to watch them when he goes to work.”

Why is he nesting?” Jun Hong asked. “Aren‘t Carriers the ones that are supposed to nest?”

Young Jae can’t though,” Yong Guk pointed out. “Dae Hyun must’ve followed his instincts without realizing it.”

Jun Hong smirked at the black haired male next to Yong Guk, “why haven’t you been nesting?”