Are You Pregnant? Dr. Lee’s Threat

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

3 months later…

What’s the verdict?” Yong Guk asked anxiously asked as Him Chan opened the bathroom door. Him Chan kept his eyes to the ground tear swelling in his eyes, “I dropped it in the toilet.”

Yong Guk was torn between comforting his mate and laughing at his clumsiness. While laughing lightly he hugged his mate. Him Chan glared at him, “why are you laughing?”

Shaking his head he asked, “Why don’t we just go to the Facility Hospital?”

No,” Him Chan pouted, ”I don’t wanna go all the way down there.”

And why not,” Yong Guk laughed. Him Chan sighed, “I wanna know on my own.”

Well it’s a little hard to do when the test falls into the toilet.”

It’s not my fault!” Him Chan glared.

What are you two arguing about?” Dae Hyun joined them in the hall. The couple stared at him, unsure of what to say. Dae Hyun sighed, “Have you heard anything?”

Him Chan glared, “how did you get in?”

The front door,” Dae Hyun said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I thought we locked it,” Him Chan turned to his mate who just shrugged.

I have a spare key,” Dae Hyun flashed a smile. Him Chan resisted the urge to growl, biting his tongue to keep himself from saying the wrong thing.

Yong Guk sighed, “I thought you said that you were moving out of the Facility.”

So did I,” he grumbled, “but they won’t let me.”

Him Chan dropped his annoyance, “they can’t keep you here against your will… unless…”

Unless my Replacement Mate is is pregnant.” Dae Hyun sighed angrily leaning on the wall.

Dae Hyun,” Him Chan was somewhat lost in his thoughts, “do you still have Ji Eun’s stuff in your apartment? Or did you throw them out?”

I sent them to her family,” he answered. Yong Guk in his breath. “Why?”

That’s why they won’t let you go,” Him Chan tried explaining. “Clearing out your previous mate’s personal items tells them you’re over it and that you’re ready to move on.”

Would that also mean that the other is several months pregnant?” Yong Guk thought out loud.

Probably.” Him Chan ran his fingers through his hair.

This is bull!” Dae Hyun punched the wall. “They can’t force people to say or force them into mating a complete stranger.”

Dae Hyun, calm down please,” Him Chan pleaded.

Why should I?”

Will you please remain calm enough for me to find anything out the next time I go to work?”

Dae Hyun growled but nodded nonetheless, there was nothing he could do at the moment. He turned away and headed towards the guest room, leaving the couple alone in the hall once again.

Yong Guk sighed, “What should we do now?”

Well, Bang Yong Guk,” Him Chan glanced at him seductively, “I’ll give you two options: 1. you can knock me up or 2. Go get me another test. You’re doing both either way so choose which one you’re doing first.”

I’ll go to the Market first,” Yong Guk smiled. “I know I won’t want to get up later.”

Good boy,” Him Chan smirked patting his mate’s cheek. “Oh and find something to cheer up our permanent guest.”

 

Young Jae-ah,” Dr. Yoo called the youngster to his side, “how are you feeling today?”

Alright, why,” Young Jae sat next to his father.

Do you feel any symptoms?” Young Jae shook his head. Dr. Yoo sighed, “Maybe we should test you.”

Or we could wait a little longer.”

We need to check your body over,” Dr. Yoo pressed on, “maybe your body isn’t as accepting of the other as well as we would’ve like. We may have to find someone else, which is a shame cause I believe you two would’ve gotten along very well.”

Young Jae resisted rolling his eyes. “I don’t want anything probing my body. Its uncomfortable.”

Fine,” Dr. Yoo sighed, “we’ll do it next week, but you will take the tests.”

Doesn’t it take a while for accurate results?”

Which is why we’re going to wait on your check up,” Dr. Yoo explained. “If you’re’ pregnant then the test could harm the baby, so we’ll wait.”

Dr. Yoo spoke, “I’ll be out with the patients today. I want you to go to my office in about two hours.”

Young Jae nodded watching the elder blonde get up and leave the room. Young Jae breathed out a sigh of relief before bolting into his room for his personal bathroom. In the bathroom he threw himself over the porcelain bowl to empty his stomach. He hated the feel and the taste of the sour acid burning his throat; feeling the chucks of various foods that he had eaten earlier that day.

Young Jae forced himself to stand on unstable legs, his body shaking and cover in a light sheen of sweat. After flushing the toilet he washed his face with cold water, brushing his teeth to rid himself of the horrible flavor and smell. That was too close, but with the test they would learn of and confirm his pregnancy, he only had a few days left to figure something out. He could miscarry, but his body was perfectly comfortable with the fetus; and he could abort the child on his own.

No!” he shook the thought out of his head. He couldn’t harm an innocent baby. It wasn’t the baby’s fault. They both were just victims of the circumstance. He slowly walked to his bed, lying down. There was nothing he could do to save either of them from meeting the father. And there was no way he was going to be able to avoid going to his father’s office.

 

How is patient #15062” a nurse asked Dr. Yoo as he entered the break room.

Dr. Yoo shrugged, “he’s fine.”

Does he feel any symptoms?”

Unfortunately no,” Dr. Yoo sighed.

Dr. Lee is getting impatient,” the nurse warned.

He knows very well that pregnancy takes time.”

I think he wants him to be mated with someone else.”

I doubt that #15062 will be rejected.”

And what makes you so sure of that?” Dr. Lee entered with a smirk on his face. “Just because he is your son doesn’t mean others would want him.”

He’s already in the Chosen Mate process.” Dr. Yoo stated.

Dr. Lee laughed, “You couldn’t let him decide whom he wanted to be with? You see that is your problem Dr. Yoo, you have to have control in every aspect of everyone’s life.”

And like you’re so much better,” Dr. Yoo glared, “you’re too young and reckless to understand.”

Oh, but I think I understand very well.” Dr. Lee laughed, “your putting your own needs first. So say the boy isn’t rejected, who’s to say he’ll want the other in return? Why not just let him meet with my candidate.”

You are not authorized to search through the Citizen Data Bank nor are you allowed to check Compatibility.”

Well, I’m sorry to tell you this,” Dr. Lee’s smile reminded him of a snake. “But I am your equal if not your superior.”

Dr. Yoo scowled. “Your candidate won’t be very fond of a pregnant Carrier.”

Is little Jae Jae pregnant?” Dr. Lee knew which buttons to press.

We’re having him tested later today.”

Oh, that’s good; it is a little hard to tell on him. He hasn’t grown out of his baby fat yet huh? Well either way I’m sure my candidate wouldn’t mind little Jae being pregnant, in fact he’ll be thrilled.”

They will not be meeting each other anytime soon.” Dr. Yoo couldn’t believe the nerve of this young doctor. He was meddling in other people’s work it was nerve wrecking to say the least. “Young Jae will be meeting his Chosen Mate soon enough.”

We’ll see about that Dr. Yoo,” his laugh sent shivers down the elders spine. “Let’s make a deal shall we?”

No.”

Oh, come now Dr. Yoo, it’s just a simple game of chance.” Dr. Lee tapped a finger to his chin thinking. “You have a Chosen Mate lined up for Jae Jae and I have my own, now, if your candidate rejects him, mine will get him. Does that sound fair?”

Dr. Yoo stayed silent. He didn’t trust Dr. Lee at all, he couldn’t trust whom he had waiting to take Young Jae. This man could do anything to him.

He just has to meet them both and decide whom he wants. There shall be no interference from either of us.” Dr. Lee was determined. Dr. Yoo wanted nothing more than to punch the man before him, but when problems like this arises there was nothing to be done. The Dominates will have to fight to gain the attention of the Carrier, and unfortunately his candidate wasn’t very strong. He knew for a fact that the other candidate will be much stronger. That was the Dr. Lee worked, always trying to outshine everyone kicking and clawing at anyone who stood in his way. Without any choice Dr. Yoo nodded. “But if he is pregnant we have to keep them at a distant.”

And if he’s not then we’ll just let them play with little Jae Jae for a while.” Dr. Lee laughed as the left the room.

Dr. Yoo was fuming, “that bastard!”

The nurse brought him a cup of water, “you shouldn’t let Dr. Lee work you up like that.”

He shouldn’t be interfering with my choices of Chosen Mate,” Dr. Yoo growled pushing the nurse out of his way.

Dr. Lee chuckled lightly at the young blonde that had run into him. “What’s got you in a hurry, Jae Jae?”

Ah, I’m just running a little late,” Young Jae lied. He needed to get to a bathroom and quick, but that was impossible with Dr. Lee.

Dr. Lee brushed away the youngster’s blonde hair out of his face, “you still need to watch where your heading, you don’t want to accidently hurt someone.”

I’m sorry, but I really have to hurry.”

Ah, yes Dr. Yoo has told me about testing you today.” The elder mused. “Well don’t worry little Jae, I know you’re scared of having a Chosen Mate, so I talked to your father.”

You what?” Young Jae forced himself to hold down his wave of nausea, praying the doctor hadn’t noticed anything off.

Dr. Lee smiled, “I made a suggestion to let you chose out of two candidates, since it’s you who will be bearing the children.”

But what if I am already pregnant?”

I know the one won’t mind even if it isn’t his,” Dr. Lee smiled, “the other I am not sure about. He’s the one your father chose.”

Oh,” it was a trap, Young Jae could feel it. “Ah, I have to go sorry and thank you Dr. Lee”

I’ll be seeing you around,” Dr. Lee called to the now fleeing blonde. Yes, he would spend more time with Young Jae when Dr. Yoo wasn’t around, though it would be difficult to get around that one blonde that was always with him… what was his name?.... ah, his number…. #12528.

Now how to sneak in a few meetings between Young Jae and his candidate?