Regrets and Love

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Jun Hong collapsed onto the couch. He was more than exhausted. For the past four days everyone had been kept busy. Seo Gu, Yong Guk, and Jong Up have been working on the basement and were already nearly finished; they just needed a few more little things. Jun Hong had been busy helping Him Chan and Jee Hye with the party planning. Jee Hye managed to get permission for the Introduction Ceremony and even recruited a few people to help decorate and make some food. Him Chan had cleared the incubators and managed to get a steady system going with the party arrangement so the mass chaos was cleared.

Now they just had to wait for Dae Hyun to bring Young Jae down though to the maknae he had no idea if they would be down for good or if they were just going to be wondering around.

Jun Hong looked up to see Jong Up smiling at him. He pouted at the brunette, “what?”

Him Chan said for us to get ready for bed,” he offered a hand.

The maknae took it not having the strength to pick himself up, “isn’t it early though? We don’t have school anymore until the snow calms down.”

Apparently Yong Guk believes that they’ll be coming down tomorrow.”

The maknae sighed, “and what gives him that idea?”

He went up there to make sure that they were alright and Young Jae was fully aware of his surroundings,” he smiled. “He even said a few things.”

When did he become conscious?” he asked following the brunette to the room.

Dae Hyun said he’d be awake for just a few minutes before Yong Guk walked in.” Jong Up turned to him, “Oh, and they said not to mention about the Week of Mating to him. He doesn’t know anything about being a zombie for a week.”

What if he finds out that a week passed him by?”

Him Chan already has a plan to keep him busy and lose track of time,” he answered looking for sleeping clothes for the both of them. “And Dae Hyun already told him that they had a long night so they slept all day.”

Wouldn’t he want to get out of bed?” Jun Hong asked taking the clothes handed to him. “So when are they planning to have the party?”

Maybe,” Jong Up shrugged. “They’ll probably do it late in the afternoon or early evening. Him Chan wants them to have time to settle at least a little bit before having people surround them and congratulate them.”

It’s going to take us all morning to decorate the place,” Jun Hong pouted. The elder shook his head, “No they been sending over some of the decorations so other people could get started on decorating.”

The maknae nodded, “so we’re just doing last minute stuff tomorrow morning?”

Again the brunette shrugged, “I don’t think so.”

 

Dae Hyun brushed a stray hair out of the blonde’s face, “What’s wrong?”

Young Jae shrugged his face a light pink. Dae Hyun smiled, “why are you so shy?”

I don’t know,” the blonde answered burying his face in his mate’s bare chest. “It’s just a little weird.”

The elder chuckled, “Why, because we’re mated?”

It more of how we mated,” his voice was muffled. Dae Hyun chuckled at feeling of the younger talking on his skin. Young Jae looked up, “I don’t even know why I went downstairs.”

It’s because we were calling to each other,” Dae Hyun explained, “at least that’s what Yong Guk told me.”

But we couldn’t we have moved to the room first?” his cheeks became a dark red.

The silver haired boy kissed his forehead, “you weren’t complaining at the time. We moved up here afterwards.”

Young Jae buried his face again this time pulling the blanket up to better cover his face. Dae Hyun laughed gently pulling the blanket away from his mates face; his expression became serious, “Are you alright with me being your mate?”

Young Jae smiled, “of course I am, why wouldn’t I be?”

The elder shrugged with a shy smile, “I don’t know, you might still hate me for everything I did to you.”

The younger cuddled closer, “I could never hate you.”

Dae Hyun kissed his forehead, “I hope so, because now you’re stuck with me whether you like it or not.”

The couple laughed together. The blonde shook his head, “and you now have to put up with me and all my silly antics that I know annoy you.”

I can deal with it,” he smiled. “I could always just buy duct tape to shut you up.”

Yah,” the younger laughed pulling back to lightly slapping his mate’s arm. Dae Hyun quickly pulled him back crashing their lips together muffling their laughter. Carefully rolling on to his mate he deepened their kiss.

Pulling away he smiled, “you’re so beautiful.”

Young Jae blushed, “and you’re being really cheesy.”

The elder laughed, “What, I can’t tell you how much I love you every day? Or how beautiful you are?”

Young Jae shrugged not having a straight answer. “It’s feels weird to hear anyone say that.”

Dae Hyun kissed his forehead, “Has nobody ever told you how beautiful you were? Weren’t there others who wanted to mate you?”

The blushed turned a deeper red, “No one at the Facility. It’s just weird to hear it.”

I’ll make sure you get used to it,” he smiled. Moving to kiss his mate’s neck causing him to moan. He liked up to his ear, whispering hotly, “can I make love to you?”

The blonde shook with anticipation. Biting his bottom lip he nodded. His lips soon captured into another kiss. His arms wrapping around the elder’s neck as he moaned into the kiss; Dae Hyun grinding their hips together. His breathing quickly becoming pants.

Dae Hyun pulled of their clothing slowly, kissing every inch of skin that was revealed. Marveling at how soft and warm the body beneath him was, basking in the sweet sounds escaping his mate’s lip. the inside of the pale thighs as the younger’s boxers were removed. Gently nipping here and there as he moved up.

Kissing the younger’s stomach he asked looking up at him, “do want me to prepare you or do you want to try without?”

Young Jae blushed not knowing what to say. The elder moved up to kiss his lips, “taking you without preparation will hurt like hell.”

How do you know so much?” he asked softly. “You were mated to a female before, why do you know so much about having with men?”

Dae Hyun blushed. He hesitate. He was ashamed to tell his mate, but he didn’t want to lie to him. gently he rested their foreheads together. “I lied to Yong Guk about not knowing what to do…”

The blonde waited patiently for him to continue. Dae Hyun moved to lay next to him staring at the ceiling. “I was orphaned when I was eleven.”

Young Jae nodded his understanding. The silver haired boy sighed, “I had no one to take care of me or raise me so… I had no way to really survive. I started off with stealing small things later I began stealing other stuff. When I matured into a Dominate, I decide that I would just sell my body to earn money, since I was too young to get a job and I couldn’t get pregnant. I continued even when I got regular job. I met Yong Guk and learned about the Facility. He offered to help me get qualified to move there. I finally stopped when I learned I was accepted.”

Young Jae kept silent, “And then you met Ji Eun?”

Dae Hyun nodded. He looked to the blonde at his side, “you’re not disgusted?”

The blonde cocked his head to a side, “you did what you had to do to survive. It’s all in the past right?”

Dae Hyun nodded taking his mate’s hand, “I made sure to get tested. I don’t have anything so nothing will harm you and the babies.”

The blonde smiled, “I know. You wouldn’t have been allowed in the Facility... So… Yong Guk and Him Chan don’t know about your family?”

Dae Hyun shook his head, “they know I don’t have a family. They just don’t know….”

Young Jae nodded pulling his mate closer. Taking a hand and placing it on his swollen stomach, “you have a family. We’re your family now.”

And I’m here for all three of you,” he kissed him softly. “And I will do anything to protect you and give you anything you could ever possibly need.”

The younger wrapped his arms around his mate’s neck, “you’re all we need. I need you and only you.”

Dae Hyun connected the lips once again before moving back between the blonde’s legs. Gently slipping in a finger causing the younger to moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure. The younger pulling him closer. The silver haired boy’s hand slipping between them to rub the stomach.

 

Yong Guk wrapped his mate’s legs around his waist as he eased himself into the slightly younger’s body. Kissing his neck as he pushed deeper. The black haired man moaned tightening his grip on the elder.

Are you alright,” the purple haired man asked.

Him Chan quickly nodded, “it’s been too long.”

Yong Guk smiled against his neck, “if Jong Up and Jun Hong mate we’re making Dae Hyun and Young Jae worry about them while we go on vacation.”

Him Chan moaned, his mate finding his prostate, “I think Dae Hyun will become more protective than what I was. Ugh, he might actually separate them.”

The elder laughed stopping his , “then they might be better on their own.”

Him Chan nodded, “Young Jae would end up following Dae Hyun's lead because he won’t have a clue as to what’s happening.”

Yong Guk smiled, “Then we’ll just have them baby sit while we make sure the maknaes are alright.”

Until then,” Him Chan smirked, “how about taking care of me?”

The elder laughed. Kissing his mate softly on his lips before continuing his into the tight heat. Removing one hand from the younger’s waist in favor of giving more pleasure to his lover by his neglected member between then.

Him Chan screamed in pleasure as his mate’s s abused his prostate and a finger tracing over the tip of . His head falling back. The elder quickly moving the other hand from his hip to his arched back to prevent him from hurting himself.

 

Jee Hye pouted as she sat on the couch slowly stirring her warm chocolate. He mate looked at her worriedly, “What’s wrong?”

She turned her head to glare at him. “It’s not fair.”

What’s not fair?” he asked putting down his book.

She glared harder, “why haven’t we had in a while.”

We got busy helping the kids,” he answered with a small chuckle.

She shook her head, “Even before they came. WE need to revive our lives.”

But the kids-.”

They’re fine,” she interrupted. “Hell they even manage to find the time to have .”

Him Chan and Yong Guk-.”

Are in the barn having ,” she pouted. “Dae Hyun is probably ravishing Young Jae so he can remember that. The maknaes are still figuring out that they like each other as more than friends. And YOU, mister have been neglecting me.”

Seo Gu sat in silence. Desperately trying not to laugh. He stared at his mate with a blank expression.

She took a sip of her chocolate, “I want to be ravished and loved too you know.”

He let his laughter free. “We’ll rekindle our lives soon, we just have to sound proof our room as well.”

Or we could sneak off while everyone’s at the party,” he smirked mischievously.

We better make sure to keep track of the time,” he grinned. “We don’t want them to worry so we’re gonna have to be back before it’s over.”