A Lie Uncovered and A Rush

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Jong Up sighed as laid on the bed earning a soft chuckle from the black haired man occupying the same bed.

What’s got you so drained?” he asked.

Jong Up looked to him with a bored expression, “I’m bored. I miss playing outside.”

The elder chuckle softly, “don’t you always play outside?”

Yeah,” the brunette shrugged, “but I miss playing soccer. Can’t really play that in snow.”

I actually miss it too,” Him Chan smiled softly. “We used to play a lot.”

The younger boy nodded, “It was fun, even if we did play inside.”

It would be better playing out in the open, huh?” Jong Up nodded with a smile. the black haired man’s smile grew wider at the memory. “You guys used to play all day. I remember you guys stayed out all night one or two times.”

Jong Up was confused. They hadn’t played all night, at least not in one of his memories. He could only recall a few games running late but they still had school and homework, they couldn’t do an all nighter. The brunette shook his head, “we never did.”

The elder looked at him confused, “I remember you guys did. Yong Guk called me and told me that he had a score to settle.”

Then it hit him. He now had him. Jong Up laughed hoping he sounded convincing, “I don’t remember. Jun Hong might though. I’ll ask him about it when he gets home.”

Him Chan chuckled much to the brunette’s relief, “I guess you all worked yourselves to exhaustion. That or you two lost. I wonder if Dae Hyun remebers.”

He shrugged, “I don’t think so.”

Why not?”

I think he had to work late,” Jong Up was more of trying to think of a reason of why Dae Hyun wounldn’t home.

The black haired man nodded, “wouldn’t surprise me.”

I’m home!”

Jong Up was quick to jump out of bed much to Him Chan’s amusement. The black haired man watching the brunette as he raced out of the room and to the pink haired mankae in the living room.

We need to talk,” he whisper to the maknae as he grabbed his jacket and pulled him back outside.

Where are at though?” Jun Hong asked slightly confused.

Jong Up stopped, “maybe we should go to the barn to talk.”

The maknae nodded as he was led at a much more calm pace. He reached out for the shorter boy’s arm hanging on tightly as they walked on. He sighed, “is this about...”

Jong Up nodded, “unfortunately it is, but we still might need one more confirmation.”

 

The pink haired maknae looked around the room. “Who fixed the bed?”

I did,” Jong Up smiled softly locking the door behind them. “When Dae Hyun and Young Jae were mating.”

So this is where you ran off to,” Jun Hong laid himself on the bed with the brunette laying sown next to him. “So what did you find out now.”

Remember when we all used to play soccer?” the elder boy asked.

Yeah," the pink haired boy smiled softly, “Him Chan did too until he found out he was pregnant. What about that?”

Do you also remember when our games ran kind of late?

Yeah,” he pouted, “we got in trouble because we didn’t call our parents to let them know we were going to be late.”

Jong Up nodded, “okay now, have any of our games gone on all night? Or any time Yong Guk spent the night?”

The maknae shook his head, “no. He hasn’t. How did this come along? Did Him Chan say anything? What did you tell him?”

The brunette sighed, “earlier I was saying how I missed playing soccer and Him Chan began reminiscing. When he brought up overnighters I was completely confused. He mentioned a few more things then it hit me. Yong Guk lied to him. I told him I didn’t remember but you probably did.”

Did he buy it?” he asked worriedly.

Jong Up laughed, “it’s me, of course he did.”

Jun Hong sighed, “Now we just have to find out when we supposably played all night and if they met up somewhere.”

We could probably ask Dae Hyun if there was a time he wasn’t home,” the brunette suggested.

We could ask even ask Yong Guk when he had to ‘work late’,” the maknae glared at nothing. “Remember he told us he couldn’t play because he had to work late.”

Do you think he lied to us about working?”

Jun Hong nodded, “I think so.”

But didn’t Dae Hyun have to work late too?” Jong Up asked, “they both had to work night shifts.”

The pink haired boy shrugged, “so then we ask Dae Hyun if Yong Guk ever had to work late on certain nights."

Who do we ask first?” the brunette questioned.

Jun Hong shrugged, “we could ask Dae Hyun if he and Yong Guk ever had to work late and when, then ask Him Chan when he had ‘overnighters’ then I guess we tell him.”

I’m starting to get worried,” the brunette admitted.

You’re barely starting to worry?” the younger glanced over at him.

He shook his head, “I mean like I’m scared for Him Chan and Young Jae. I don’t want Dae Hyun to become distrustful of Young Jae when he hasn’t done anything. And Him Chan what if he thinks that they slept together as well.”

The maknae nodded, “we just gotta hope for the best. I don’t want to tell them, but then if anything were to happen, I don’t want them to think that we were helping him cover up what he did.”

 

Have you seen the maknaes?” Him Chan asked as he entered the kitchen to help Jee Hye with dinner.

She smiled, “I think I saw them heading to the barn; it became their playhouse.”

The black haired man chuckled, “I’m sure it did. Maybe we can fix it up for them.”

I think Dae Hyun is still planning on moving back in there,” she said thoughtfully.

Don’t tell me he thinks that he can just move in there with Young Jae and the babies,” he shook his head.

I don’t know maybe,” she laughed. “He might also be looking for a new place, but I haven’t seen him looking for anything in town.”

Him Chan shrugged, “The maknaes were planning on leaving once the snow melts, too.”

So soon?”

When will the snow melt?” the black haired man asked.

It’ll probably melt by the end of this month,” she began mentally calculating. “The end of next month at the latest. Why do they want to go?”

Him Chan gave weak smile, “they want to find out if there’s a certain point the Facility won’t or can’t go past.”

Jee Hye nodded her understanding, “Ah, so they’re scouting ahead for a place for everyone?”

He nodded, “I just hope such a place exist.”

I’m sure there is,” she smiled assuringly. “They just better find one big enough for all of us, because I don’t think I’ll survive without you guys.”

Him Chan chuckled, “We could always visit.”

Yeah, but if it’s so far, it’ll be exhausting with children.” She pointed out.

That’s true,” he smiled. “Have you made decision about what you’re going to do?”

I think I’d like to try again.” Jee Hye’s face glowed with happiness, “We just have to talk about it before anything.”

I’m glad,” he patted her lightly.

What are you two up too?” Yong Guk asked as he enter the kitchen. “Plotting world domination?”

Very funny,” Him Chan smiled at his mate. “Where’s Dae Hyun?”

He went to the room to check on Young Jae,” he answered taking a seat at the counter. “Where’s everyone else?”

The maknaes are in the barn, possibly plotting the babies futures,” Jee Hye joked. “And Seo Gu was getting out of the shower when I left him.”

Ah,” the purple haired man nodded.

Why did Dae Hyun hurry to Young Jae?” Him Chan asked. “Usually he calls out a ‘hi’ as he goes in.”

He shrugged, “I don’t know. He was more in a hurry to get home.”

Is he tired?” Jee Hye asked.

Yong Guk shook his head, “no he just wanted to check on Young Jae. I think he’s just worried.”

Him Chan didn’t feel entirely convinced. He was mentally debating what to do as he chewed his bottom lip softly. “Yong Guk can you give me my book that’s on the coffee table? I have to look something up.”

Yong Guk got up to retrieve the book. As he handed his mate the book he watched him slightly confused. Carefully studying his facial expression hoping to find out what was running through his mate’s mind, even if it was just a tiny hint.

What’s wrong?” he asked worriedly.

Him Chan looked up worriedly. His heart pounded madly as he looked to each of them, “someone needs to get the maknaes and Seo Gu and another needs to call Hyeo Rim. I’m going to check on Young Jae.”

What’s going on?” Jee Hye began to panic.

Him Chan all but ran to the room, “I think Young Jae is in labor.”

Shouldn’t we be sure before calling Hyeo Rim?” Yong Guk asked hoping that the blonde wasn’t in labor.

I’ll go get the maknaes just in case,” she threw off her apron before running out the door without a jacket. Him Chan and Yong Guk rushed to the room.

How are you feeling?” Him Chan asked as he quickly scanned the blonde noting the wet blankets. Young Jae looked to be in pain. The black haired man looked to his mate.

It hurts,” he cried out. Yong Guk ran over to the phone.

Dae Hyun was close to having a mental breakdown. “I don’t know what to do.”

What are you feeling right now?” Him Chan asked worriedly.

Like I need to do something,” the silver haired boy was scanning the room for something.

Him Chan looked back to the blonde before calling to Yong Guk, “Tell Hyeo Rim to hurry, I think Dae Hyun is planning on taking the babies out himself.”

What?!” the younger couple asked.

Him Chan moved to sit on the bed next to Young Jae trying to comfort him. The blonde was hyperventilating, “is he going to try cutting out the babies?”

Him Chan shook his head, “no, his instincts are going to try having him help you go through natural child birth, but you can’t. It could kill you or paralyze you.”

What’s going on?” Jun Hong asked as the maknaes rushed into the room.

Quick you two,” Him Chan called out, “get Dae Hyun out of here and keep him occupied. Don’t let him gather anything.”

Why do I have to leave?” he was offended.

Young Jae shook his head, “will I be going to the hospital?”

Him Chan nodded. The blonde looked to his mate thinking of a way to distract him. “Dae Hyun can you get me some clothes and the babies will need some too.”

The silver haired boy nodded. He quickly looked around the room for the diaper bag the maknaes had gotten them filling it with all the necessary items.

Him Chan sighed, “hopefully that keeps him busy long enough.”

Do you think Young Jae can make the car ride?” Yong Guk rushed in.

The blonde nodded tears running down his cheeks as a contraction hit, “can we please hurry it hurts.”

Yong Guk nodded. Him Chan moving off the bed giving his mate room to pick up the blonde.

Seo Gu’s in the van already,” he called out as he headed out the room. “Jee Hye has the other car ready.”

Dae Hyun” Him Chan called to the silver haired boy, “I’ll get the bag ready you need to go with your mate.”

Thank you,” he said slightly distracted as he handed the black haired man the half filled bag before rushing after Yong Guk.