Names, Nursing and Boredom

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

The blonde made himself comfortable within his mate’s arms. Looking up to see the soft smile the elder carried made him smile in return. “What are you so happy about?”

Dae Hyun shrugged, “I don’t know, maybe it’s from today. I’m happy to know what we’re going to have.”

The younger nodded, “I am too, now we can decide on a name.”

Don’t be too sure about that.” The silver haired boy shook his head in mild laughter. “I think we are just as screwed as we were before. We still have to go through boys’ and girls’ names for our babies.”

Young Jae shrugged, “we’re a little to indecisive, aren’t we? Time to get back out our list of names.”

The elder nodded, “is there anything you’ve been wanting to name them?”

The blonde thought for a minute, “well before I found that I am having twins, I’ve been wanting to name my daughter Ok Hwa. What did you want to name your kids?”

Dae Hyun chuckled soflty, “I actually wanted to name one of them after my brother.”

You had a brother?” The younger looked up in curiousity. “Do you know him? What happened to him?”

Actually,” he sighed as his mind drifted to the memory. “He got sick... passed away. He was ten, I think I was seven at the time.”

The blonde joked softly, “Should I be worried?”

Yah,” the elder gently pushed his mate knowing he meant nothing by the joke. “You’re not getting away that easily, so you can erase dying from your thoughts right now. You can’t make me a single parent”

Young Jae pulled his mate in for a hug ingnoring his fake protest as the laughed together. Once they calmed down the younger rested his head on his mate’s shoulder. “What was your brother’s name?”

Tae Hyun,” the silver haired boy answered soflty, letting his fingers trace the youngers face. He pulled him in for a small kiss. The kisses turning into something more as his hands slid down the younger’s body only to have the blonde push back.

Seeing the slightly discomfort caused him to worry. “What’s wrong?”

The younger shook his head, “I don’t know, it just felt funny.”

Felt funny?” Dae Hyun cocked his head to the side not understanding. He repeated his action of running his hand down the younger’s chest looking for some sort of reaction. Dae Hyun didn’t have to go very far, once he reached he blonde’s chest the younger made a face.

Does it hurt?” He asked gently touching the affected area.

Young Jae nodded, “I don’t know why though.”

The elder sighed, “I might have an idea.”

What is it?”

Your body might be trying to produce milk, or at least it thinks it is.” He explained pulling his mate close. “You may or may not be able to nurse our children.”

I want to be able to,” the blonde said softly, his cheeks a soft pink. Is there a way to know for sure if I’ll be able to?”

And here I thought I mated with someone who knew everything,” he teased lightly receiveing a glare. Dae Hyun had to think for a long while before he could ansere the Carrier’s question. “I can try encouraging your body but it’s not gauranteed.”

Encourage my body, how?” The younger was curious to know, how a Dominate would be able to encourage a Carrier’s body to produce.

The silver haired boy smirked, “I’m sure you’ll enjoy it about as much as I will.”

Young Jae cocked his head to a side, “And how will you do that?”

The Dominate didn’t answer, instead he pressed his lips on to the younger’s, swallowing his questions. Letting their kiss become muched more heated before he took off the blonde’s shirt.

Dae Hyun,” the younger called out as he tried to catch his breathe. “What are you doing?”

You said you wanted to nurse our children.” He spoke between kisses that slowly trailed from the younger’s neck to his chest. “I’m going to try encouraging your body to produce.”

How is this encouraging?” His courisity getting the better of him.

The silver haired boy shrugged, “I don’t know, exactly how it works, but it’s been said that it helps.”

Young Jae gasped, unable to question the elder any further as his s were toyed with. The elder and the soft brown nub, lightly grazing it with his teeth for several minutes before doing the same with the next. The blonde’s cheeks were flushed and he was breathing heavily, trying to catch his breathe as Dae Hyun repeated his actions several times before pulling away from his chest.

The silver haired boy smirked, “I have to do this several times until the babies are born.”

And that,” the younger tried to speak, “is how you’re supposed to encourage my body?”

Dae Hyun nodded, “I think it’s sort of a win-win situation, don’t you think?”

The Carrier shook his head laughing lightly, “I knew I didn’t mate a gentleman, but I didn’t know you were this much of a ert.”

You should’ve thought of that before you allowed me to mate you,” the elder smirked burying his face in the crook of his lover’s neck.

Young Jae giggled softly, “I didn’t really have a warning, no one told me what was going on.”

Yong Guk should’ve told you,” the Dominate began runing his finger’s through the younger’s hair once again. “It’s a little late now to worry about that."

The blonde nodded, “we need to decide on what we are going to name the babies. We have’nt exactly agreed on what we are going to name them.”

Dae Hyun reposition himself so they could speak to each other properly. “Well, was there anything else you wanted? Or a specific meaning?”

Not really,” the younger boy shook his head. “Was there anything specific you wanted to go by?”

The silver haired boy shrugged, slightly embarrassed. “I actually wanted to name them after me. We were named after my Umma and I sort of thought I would follow that.”

Shouldn’t they be named after me, then?” Young Jae childishly stuck out his tongue.

The elder chuckled soflty, “the grandchildren can be named after you.”

Whose to say that our children will follow the pattern?” The Carrier protested with a smile.

Like you said,” the silver haired boy smiled, “we have teach them to be better and to respect their elders.”

That might be a little hard with Jun Hong,” Young Jae rested his head on his mate’s shoulder.

The elder nodded, “that’s true. We’ll just have to keep him away from them.”

The room fell into a comfortable silence, the couple thinking of their little family. The young blonde smiled softly, “I think I know what we can name our children.”

 

Do you have any twos?” the pink haired boy asked looking at the brunette full of hope.

Nope, sorry,” the elder grinned watching the younger reach for another card, “Do you have any eigths.”

Jun Hong sighed handing the card over, his eyes narrowing as the other boy reached for it. “do you have any fives.”

The brunette nodded, happily handing over the card. “Wait, wasn’t I supposed to go again?”

The younger shrugged, “I don’t know. I haven’t played this game in a while.”

Jong Up nodded putting his cards onto the table, “we need a new game. One tha we know the rules to.”

I don’t know many indoor games,” the pink haired boy whined. “Do you?”

The dominate shook his head, “nope. I’m surprised we don’t, especially since we lived at the Facility.”

Jun Hong ruffled his own hair, “ugh, we need to think of something else to do. This isn’t getting us anywhere.”

We could always go outside and do something,” Jong Up tried.

The Carrier shook his head, “it‘s too cold outside and our jackets are still in the washing machine.”

We could go bug Him Chan and Yong Guk,” the brunette suggested with a bright smile. “Or we could go see what Young Jae and Dae Hyun are up to.”

The younger shook his head, “I think they’re busy right now.”

Now what are we suppose to do?” Jong Up sighed heavily.

How about doing your homework?” The two looked up to see Him Chan walking to the kitchen. The black haired man smiled at them, “I know you two didn’t do it yet, so get started.”

It’s not due until next week,” the young Dominate pouted. “It’s just a small packet, it won’t even take us long to finish.”

I’m glad to hear,” the Carrier called from the kitchen as he began working on dinner. “Now, tell my why you can’t do it now and get it out of the way.”

Jun Hong sighed, “because we haven’t gone over any of it yet. The teacher wanted us to look over what we were going to be doing. We just had to try out some of the problems on another paper to see if we could do it on our own. We’ll be learning them the net two weeks.”

Do you two at least try some of the problems?” The elder Carrier asked, the boys nodded. “If I find out you two haven’t then your both going to be learning a few other things.”

We know,” the pink haired maknae grumbled. “Where’s Yong Guk?”

He went to work,” Him Chan answered. “He left after he brought us home.”

The younger Carrier looked around the room, “I haven‘t seen Jee Hye either, did she go to work too?”

Him Chan nodded, “she traded days with Dae Hyun so he could go with us today.”

Have you guys agreed on a name yet?” the brunette spoke up after he was sure he had picked up all the cards. The elder shook his head with a soft sigh.

The maknae looked at the ceiling, “are you guys going for a certain meaning?”

The black haired man shook his head, “I just want my daughter to have name that will suit her and not something random.”

You could name her Eun Mi, Ha Na, Mi Na, Sun Hwa, or something like that.” The younger Carrier suggested.

Him Chan shrugged, “Yong Guk wants to name her something with a lot of meaning. I don‘t know what he‘s looking for though.”

Jong Up smiled, “he probably want to find something that deprives from your guys name, or something that would stem from the meaning of your guys name.”

The elder shrugged, “never know with him.”

What are you making?” The brunette asked.

The black haired man smiled softly, “I was just planning on making pizza.”

Can we help?” They said in unison earning a laugh from the elder.

Why not?” he motioned them over with a smile. The maknaes quickly got to their feet to join Him Chan. The elder laughed as the boy began fighting over what they wanted on the pizza.