Words from a Third Party

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Does it look alright?” Young Jae asked nervously as the towel on his head was removed

Dae Hyun smiled softly, “it looks fine. It goes to you.”

The maknaes nodded their approval. Him Chan smiled as he grabbed a brush to fix the younger’s hair, “at least now you don’t have to worry about your hair getting in the way.”

Young Jae nodded then looked to Jun Hong, “why did you want blonde?”

The maknae shrugged, “I just wanted to. I’m going to add some blue in it later.”

And Yong Guk wants to have blonde tips,” the black haired man chuckled. “Dae Hyun looks a little funny with chocolate brown hair.”

The newly dark brown haired boy smiled, “it’s because I’ve had a light color for a long time.”

Him Chan nodded, “You should’ve just gone a lighter brown.”

Then we’d have too many brunettes,” Jong Up pouted.

The maknae necked to him giggled, “he’s jealous, he wanted to be the only brunette.”

Dae Hyun chuckled, “get over it.”

The now purple haired Young Jae shook his head, “Why didn’t you change your hair color?”

I like brown,” Jong Up shrugged. The purple haired boy chuckled soflty.

Oh,” the maknae's voice caught everyone's attention. Jun Hong looked to Young Jae, “are you nursing?”

The purple haired boy blushed madly, a little sensitive on the topic. Dae Hyun hugged his mate before answering the maknae, “he is, but he doesn’t like people being around when he does.”

So you I’m guessing you him up,” Him Chan chuckled causing the couple to blush.

? Why would Dae Hyun him?” Jong Up asked.

It’s to get his body to create more,” the elder explained. “Because a male Carrier’s body is not able to produce normally the Dominate will try to encourage the body. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.”

The maknaes nodded their understanding; the blonde maknae looked to the couple, “so I guess Dae Hyun did a good job at encouraging, huh?”

Dae Hyun tossed a pillow at the maknae whom easily evaded it. Both maknaes were laughing hard at the lobster faced couple. The eldest shook his head, “yah, they are considered lucky.”

Have you produced anything, Him Chan?” the purpled haired boy asked.

Him Chan shook his head, “no, unfortunately I haven’t.”

Are we sure you’re not lying?” Jun Hong smirked.

Jong Up spoke thoughtfully, “do you think it’s because Young Jae had twins that his body decided to make milk?”

The black haired man shrugged, “possibly.”

Jun Hong opened his mouth to say more but was interrupted by a knock on the door. Dae Hyun got up from the bed to answer the door only to have Yong Guk enter with two crying babies, “I don’t think they like like me.”

The black haired boy took a baby from Yong Guk’s arms to check the baby’s diaper, “Hyun Ki doesn’t need to be changed. He might be hungry. How’s Hyun Ok?”

She’s clean,” the elder man check the other baby’s diaper.

Young Jae reached out his arms as his mate handed him their son to take their daughter from Yong Guk.

Can we watch you feed them?” the maknae asked shamelessly.

Him Chan laughed softly as he saw the purple haired boy blush. Yong Guk looked to Young Jae in confusion, “wait Young Jae can nurse?”

Everyone in the room with the exception of Young Jae and the twins nodded. Dae Hyun sighed, “he’s a little embarrassed by it.”

Why,” the purple haired man asked not understanding what there was to be embarrassed about.

It seems a little weird to me,” Young Jae spoke softly.

You’ll get used to it in time,” Him Chan offer an encouraging smile.

The purple haired boy nodded in return, “I guess I should feed them now.”

So does this mean we can watch?” Jun Hong asked brightly.

The black haired man shook his head as he chuckled softly, “come on, Yong Guk, let’s go do your hair while these kids argue.”

 

So what are we going to do now?” Jong Up asked as they walked home.

The maknae shrugged, “I don’t know. I want to tell Him Chan, but then I don’t.”

Maybe we should tell Dae Hyun first then,” the brunettes sighed. “He could probably help us with telling Him Chan.”

I don’t know,” the taller boy made a face, “Dae Hyun is a bit sensitive. He might go on a rampage and that’s not really a good way to inform Him Chan.”

Jong Up nodded with a sigh, “I guess we should tell Him Chan sometime soon. I mean we just got confirmation a few weeks ago. And the longer we wait the harder it’s going to be.”

I just hope we’re doing the right thing.” Jun Hong sighed heavily. “I don’t want to tear apart their family. Him Chan is finally going to have a child that he’s being wanting for ages, but then we’re going to tell him that his mate’s a lousy, good-for-nothing, scum-bag, cheater.”

There’s nothing we can really do but hope that their love is strong enough to overcome that.” The shorter boy wrapped an arm around the younger’s waist, “and we have to be strong to help Him Chan and Young Jae if necessary.”

Jun Hong looked up at the sky, “what if we told them at the same time.”

Would we tell them in the same room or separately?” t he elder boy asked.

Again the maknae shrugged, “I have no idea.”

Ugh,” the brunette ran his fingers through his hair, “this is really hard.”

I know,” the tall boy pouted. “Maybe we should ask someone.”

Or we could just ask Jee Hye,” Jong Up pointed to the Bakery. The maknae looked to see Jee Hye cleaning the inside of the window. Looking back over to the the brunette he nodded with a smile, “let’s go ask Jee Hye for her opinion.”

The pair rushed over to the little Bakery hand in hand, hoping to keep whatever little courage they had. Waving to Jee Hye as she noticed them returning their wave before they entered the Bakery.

How was school today?” she asked with her usual cheery smile that they never grew tired of.

Jun Hong smiled, “it was good, just a little boring. We got our result back from our test and the essay.”

Well that took long enough,” she giggled.

The brunette nodded, “our teacher had a lot of pages to go through.”

She patted their shoulders before walking to the back to put away her cleaning supplies and to wash her hands. When she came back out she asked, “is there something you two wanted? Cookies, cakes, hot chocolate, eggnog or was there a new request?”

The maknaes chuckled shaking their heads. With a soft smile the maknae spoke, “no, we’re good. We just wanted to drop by and say ‘hi’.”

Jee Hye smiled, “you two are so cute.”

The blonde gave the brunette a gentle nudge. Jong Up sighed trying to look more serious than scared, “we wanted to also ask you something. We kinda need your opinion on something.”

Oh,” she was slightly confused and a little more than worried. Moving from behind the counter to join them at a table nearby. “What’s wrong?”

The blonde maknae hesitated before speaking, “well, we wanted to ask if... If you know that someone did something really bad to another person should we tell?”

She nodded, “well it would be the right thing to do. Did something happen at school?”

The maknaes shook their heads, “no.”

Then... What did the person do?” she asked carefully.

Well,” Jong Up spoke next, “... say that someone cheated and you accidently found out about it. Should you tell, even if it was a long time ago?”

Jee Hye thought it over carefully, “I would say ‘yes’, but it could get you in a lot of trouble and they might even blame you two. So I would say just do what you feel is right.”

That’s the problem,” the blonde cried out softly, “we don’t know. We want to but we don’t want to destroy a family. It might even destroy two.”

She was starting to become really worried, “who do you think cheated?”

When the two looked down she was beyond worried, anxious even. This was something that had to do with their family without a doubt. Just who was it that they were talking about?

Hey, I thought you two said you had something to do today,” Dae Hyun called out from behind the counter. Noticing their faces he began to worry, “hey, what’s wrong?”

They were asking a me about a few things,” Jee Hye answered for them.

Jun Hong sighed, “we just needed a third opinion.”

What did you guys need to know?” the dark brown haired boy asked his head cocked to a side.

What would you do if Ji Eun cheated?” the brunette asked.

The elder shrugged, “right now, I don’t think it matters. Things are over and she’s gone, there’s nothing I can do. As for Young Jae... That’s kind of impossible for him to do.”

The blonde maknae sighed, “that doesn’t really help us.”

What are you two getting at?” Dae Hyun asked his suspicion rising high. The two shook their heads. The elder not buying it, “what are you two trying to hide?”

We’re not trying to hide anything,” Jun Hong got up from his seat, Jong Up following his move. “We’re trying to figure out how to tell the truth without hurting anyone.”

That’s almost impossible,” Jee Hye sighed. “You just have to hope you can prepare the person enough to handle the truth even a tiny bit.”

The blonde nodded, “we’ll try that. Let’s go Jong Up, we have a lot of homework. See you guys at home.”

Dae Hyun looked to Jee Hye after they left, “what was that all about?”

She shrugged as she shook her head, “I’m not sure, but I have a feeling that it’s not going to end very well.”

 

Yong Nam looked over to an old man sitting on a bench in the park talking with his grandchildren. He knew it would be a little rude to interrupt their time together, but he needed some information. He needed a way to contact his brother. There were a few things that were not adding up and he had to go to the source. Walking closer he tried to put on a friendly smile as he introduced himself to the old man, “uh, excuse me sir, but would I be able to talk to you about something?”

Uh, sure,” the man looked to Yong Nam with confusion but none-the-less told the children to play. After the children dispersed he turned back to look at him, “what is that I can do for you young man?”

Yong Nam took a seat next to the elder before speaking. “I heard that your town had some people move in with them recently and I was wondering if I could get more information about them.”

All I can tell you is that there were six of them,” he scratched the side of his head. “Two of them were pregnant, at least that’s what I’ve heard.”

Were you able to find out any of their names?” he tried not to sound too eager.

The old man shook his head, “no, I haven’t even met any of them. I wanted to get here before the snow blew in, but you do look like one of them.”

Yong Nam sighed in relief, “I believe one of them is my brother, my twin brother.”

The old man nodded, “well that makes since. And I suppose one of them is his mate.”

The younger nodded, “Yeah. Did they have any kids with them?”

Only two teenagers,” he answered.

Oh, do you know if they’re staying anywhere?” his voice full of hope.

The old man nodded, “I believe they were staying with Seo Gu, but I don’t know his number.”

Do you know of another way I can contact them?” Yong Nam was silently praying and when the old man nodded it took all of his will power not to jump about.

You can look up the number for the local Bakery over there.” The man thought for a moment, “his mate works there, from morning to night sometimes.”

Thank you,” Yong Nam stood up to leave.

It’s a shame though, my daughter had taken a liking to one of them, your brother I think it was.” The man spoke stopping Yong Nam. “When she found out he was mate she was a little more than sad.”

There’s really nothing that can be done about that,” he turned to give that old man a soft smile. “My brother and his mate have been together for about five years now.”

The old man nodded, then came up with an idea, “you could probably try calling my daughter, she might be able to get you in touch with them.”