Sharing the Same Pains, Boy & Girls

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Jee Hye sighed not really knowing what to do. With Young Jae asleep in the room, the maknaes at school and everyone else was at work, leaving her and Him Chan in the living room in silence. It didn’t bother her much, but there was still the curiosity of Him Chan’s previous pregnancy. What happened? Why did Young Jae know and not the couple? Why would Dae Hyun’s previous mate attack Him Chan? How was he coping with all of this pain?The questions have been pounding in her head for a good two weeks.

I didn’t know that you lost a child before?” The black haired looked to her in confusion and shock. With a sigh he nodded. She looked at her hands, “I lost one as well."

Him Chan smiled softly, “I didn’t know.”

Jee Hye nodded with a sad smile, “how did you get over it though?”

... I don’t think I did,” he admitted softly. “It’s been close to a year already... It still hurts to talk about it.”

I lost mine two years ago,” Jee Hye gently pulled his hand into hers, giving it a light squeeze.

He sighed, “were you told how I lost my baby?”

She shook her head, “not exactly how, I just know that Dae Hyun’s previous mate attacked you. But I don’t understand why.”

Neither do we,” Him Chan put down a book he was reading. “Young Jae was the one who saw everything from a different light. We knew she was a little regretful that she mated with Dae Hyun, but we thought it was only a phase. She apparently she was one hell of an actress, she managed to hide everything from us, but when she thought no one was around she let her true colors show. And Young Jae was the one to see it. He saw her anger and jealousy.”

Jealousy?”

He nodded, “He said she was in this jealous rage. One day I went into the wrong room at the wrong time. She was in a rage so I guess she took it out on me and Young Jae when he tried to stop her.”

You don’t remember?” She was curious.

Him Chan shook his head, “no, I must’ve been in too much trauma, Young Jae doesn’t even remember going for help.”

Jee Hye sighed trying to suppress her emotions, “I lost my baby in a fire. The house caught on fire, old wiring. Seo Gu was out helping a friend out and I was trying to fix everything up before he got home. I was so emersed in fixing everything up that I didn’t even notice the fire had started. When I did I tried to save all the baby stuff and some of the presents. The fire spread so quick. I passed out from the smoke and heat. When I woke up I was in a hospital and... she was gone.”

The black haired man nodded as they both tried to hold in their tears. Him Chan took a deep breath to calm himself enough to speak, “and Dea Hyun lost his first child and mate in child birth.”

Now I see why you’re so scared for Jun Hong,” Jee Hye gave his hand a gentle pat. “You don’t want him to go through any of our pains.”

He nodded wiping away a few stray tears, “we just have to hope for the best. I went through a depression for three months, not talking to anyone. One day I just decided I didn’t want to give up on having a family. I knew that wallowing in my sorrows was not going to make me feel better. I had to move on if I ever wanted to have a child.”

Jee Hye smiled, “I think it’s time I moved on too. When you all came here, you guys sort of became my replacement babies.”

He had to laugh, “I did the same thing to the maknaes and Young Jae. “

They’re too adorable not to,” she laughed with him. “Thank you.”

Him Chan shook his head, “I should thank you. You guys took us in and if you didn’t we would still be lost in the forest, freezing. And Young Jae would more than likely have lost his babies.”

You all would’ve eventually ran into a town eventually,” she said thoughtfully.

But we would still be lost,” he explained. “We wouldn’t have anyone to help us adjust, we would be out on the streets.”

I’m glad we’re now in each others’ live,” her smile shone brightly. The black haired man returned the smile with a nod.

 

Yong Guk sighed as he hung up the phone. He walked over to sit next to his mate who watched in in question. The purple haired man spoke in disappointment, “well she said she wouldn’t be able to do an ultrasound here because they’re too short staffed but she’ll happily set up and appointment.”

Him Chan pouted, “I guess we’re not going to be able to figure out a name for our child until he or she is born.”

We could always go in,” he offered.

The black haired man shook his head, “what about Young Jae? He needs to find out what he’s having so they can have names for them. It’s going to be harder for them.”

We can take him in too.”

How?” Him Chan was a little skeptical.

The purple haired man shrugged, “We could carry him to and from the van. He’ll be fine”

Then you’re explaining that to his mate,” Him Chan huffed. “When did she have an opening?”

She said we can go in today since there was a cancellation or make an appointement for next week,” Yong Guk smiled. “Which would you prefer?”

 

I still can’t believe she couldn’t go to the house,” Him Chan queitly complained in the tiny room as they waited for a doctor to enter, “especially since Young Jae is on bed rest. You’d think they would since it’s a small town.”

Yong Guk shrugged, “places and people are different.”

I agree with Him Chan on this,” Jun Hong sighed. “She even said that he would need strict bed rest. This goes against her advice.”

Did you remind her about Young Jae?” Jong Up asked slightly worried.

I did,” he said softly. “She said it would be fine.”

But she hasn’t been by to check on him,” Him Chan pointed out with slight annoyance. “She has no idea of his current condition.”

Dae Hyun sighed trying not to get angry or annoyed of the conversation. He looked over to the sleeping blonde next to him. He didn’t like how they had to come out either, but getting mad wasn’t going to make anything better. He just wished they would hurry up because Young Jae didn’t look too comfortable in the wheelchair, the thing didn’t look very comfortable either. The silver haired boy wanted his mate to be comfortable and warm but the clinic was not helping at all.

Him Chan looked over to the quiet couple in the corner of the small room. “How are you doing over there?”

Dae Hyun shrugged, “I just wish she’d hurry up, Young Jae looks like he’s in a bit of pain.”

Him Chan nodded, “Are you sure you don’t want him to go first?”

I rather just carry him out than put him back in the wheelchair.”

Alright, how is everyone doing today?” Hyeo Rim interrupted the conversation her voice ringing out loudly waking up Young Jae, much to Dae Hyun’s annoyance. “Are you ready to see how your baby is doing?”

Everyone in the room nodded with a smile. As Hyeo Rim got the equipment set up the maknaes watched her closely. Both wanted to make sure that she wouldn’t flirt with Yong Guk, especially with his mate in the room. Jun Hong also wanted to know if their purple haired hyung would do anything. He knew that it was probably wrong to accuse someone of cheating, but the more he thought about it the more probable it seemed. He knew he made Jong Up swear to keep his mouth shut but he was beginning to have a hard time keeping his own shut. As his eyes watched the screen he could only hope that with the sight of their baby their bond would strengthen.

Well here’s a little foot,” she laughed as she tried to find the baby’s head. “Ah-ha, here’s the head, seem like your baby is a bit active.”

Why haven’t you said the baby was moving?” the maknae pouted.

Him Chan laughed, “because the baby is still too small for me to feel move. And the baby doesn’t move too much yet.”

Can you tell what we are having?” Yong Guk asked slightly impatient yet excitedly.

Hyeo Rim giggled softly as she move the scope slightly on the bare stomach. “It looks like you’re having a girl from this view. It’s a little hard to tell but I’m positive it’s a girl.”

Yong Guk sighed, “I better get started on building a cage.”

Why?” Him Chan looked up at his mate.

The purple haired man shook his head, “if she’s anything like us, she is going to raise hell.”

Him Chan rolled his eyes as everyone laughed. “Alright help me off this table so we can check Young Jae.”

Oh, don’t you want a picture of the baby?” she asked with a small smile.

You can put it in your baby book,” Jong Up smiled brightly, “and show her when she gets older.”

Then you can tell her it was the only picture she looked cute it,” Jun Hong laughed as he teased.

Yah, I wanna hear you tell your own kid that,” Yong Guk shot back playfully.

Him Chan shook his head as she quickly took a few snapshots. “Okay Bang Yong Guk, You can help me up.”

What about the pictures?” he asked.

Dae Hyun snorted in laughter, “she took them while you two were arguing.”

Oh,” was all he could say before helping his mate off the table. Him Chan patted him on the back as he walked over to join the maknae. Yong Guk helped Dae Hyun place his mate on to the table next.

Ah, it’s cold,” the blonde whined softly as the gel was place over his now bare stomach.

Sorry, I kind of forgot to warn you,” she said sheepishly.

Young Jae nodded as his eyes went to the screen. Watching with wide eyes as the babies came in to view. Dae Hyun gently squeezed his hand in excitement causing him to look up at his mate. The couple smiled, their hearts beating wildly at the chance at being able to see their children.

Huh,” Hyeo Rim cocked her head to the side. “Well I guess you two can consider yourself lucky.”

Why?” Young Jae asked worry evident.

They’re not identical.”She smiled warmly as she clarified, “you have a son and a daughter.”

Told you,” Jong Up whispered to the pouting maknae. Hyeo Rim going ahead and taking pictures for the couple.

Dae Hyun looked to Yong Guk laughing, “I guess I’m going to building a cage as well.”

Careful you might need two,” the purple haired man laughed, "your son might be a Carrier too.”

I’ll be sure to make it big enough.”

Young Jae lightly slapped Dae Hyun’s arm. The blonde laughing out, “that’s why you teach them to be better.”

Our kid could go either way,” Him Chan sighed. “She could be a pain in the like him or be smart like me.”

Yah,” Yong Guk laughed. “You weren’t very nice yourself.”

And that was your’s and your brother’s faults.”

Dae Hyun shook his head as the doctor handed them their prints, “we just gotta see how things go.”

I’m hungry,” Jun Hong announced. “Let’s go get food.”

They could always end up being like Jun Hong or Jong Up,” Him Chan smiled.

Don’t curse my children,” Dae Hyun glared softly at the pink haired maknae.