Something’s Brewing

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Whoa!” Him Chan exclaimed as he nearly tripped when the two maknaes ran to him wrapping their arms around his waist. He looked at their scared expressions, “What’s wrong with you two?”

Young Jae’s being grouchy again,” Jun Hong explained, “but he’s scary today.”

I think he’s getting worse with each day,” Jong Up sighed.

Him Chan sighed, “I’ll talk to him, you two go wash up for dinner.”

The maknaes nodded slowly pulling away from the black haired male. Saying their ‘hellos’ to Yong Guk as they passed him heading to the bathroom to wash up.

Yong Guk sighed heavily seating himself at the counter. Him Chan cocked his head to a side, “what’s eating you up?”

Dae Hyun is being a pain in the ,” he said bluntly. “He’s trying to figure the impossible out.”

And what’s that?” Him Chan asked setting the table. Yong Guk smiled, “Young Jae.”

What’s he trying to figure out?” Him Chan looked over at his mate.

Yong Guk shrugged with a knowing smile, “I only have an idea, but I’m going to have to wait until later to find out if what I’m thinking is right.”

So, you’re not going to tell me what it is?” Him Chan returned to setting the table. Yong Guk smiled, “no I think I want it to be a surprise.”

Him Chan shook his head, “are you trying to give me a heart attack?”

I don’t think you’ll mind.” Yong Guk stretched. “How’s Young Jae doing today?”

He’s taken to locking himself in the room and scaring the maknae’s away.”

He’s getting more and more touchy with each day, isn’t he?” Yong Guk laughed. Him Chan nodded with a tired sigh, “I don’t know what’s wrong with him. He says he’s tired but he can’t sleep. Something keeps bugging him but he doesn’t know what it is or what to do about it.”

Yong Guk's grin widened, “I’ll talk to him. I have a feeling I know what’s going on.”

Then please tell me,” Him Chan was worried. “I’ve tried thinking of any possible reasons and I can’t find out what it is.”

I think Dae Hyun and him have some a sort of connection to each other,” Yong Guk smiled softly. “He’s probably been unconsciously reaching out to Young Jae trying to see how he’s feeling. That’s probably why Young Jae's sleep deprived. He doesn’t know how to answer back either so I’m gonna have a long talk with those two.”

Him Chan nodded, he had a feeling there was more to it but his mate was refusing to say anymore with that grin on his face. “Please do it soon because it’s not good for the babies.”

Don’t worry it’ll be resolved soon,” he chuckled softly to himself. “Maybe tonight, tomorrow night or next week, but it’ll be solved soon.”

Humph,” Him Chan grunted, “better be or I’m going to have a talk with them.”

They’ll be fine.” He smiled in thought. “We should probably have Jun Hong stay with us until they solve their dilemma.”

Him Chan nodded, “maybe it’ll calm Young Jae down a bit if he was alone.”

Yea,” he gave a gummy grin, “he’ll need some time alone.”

 

Are you feeling okay?” Yong Guk asked.

The blonde was sitting near the window looking out. He sighed with a shrug, “I don’t know. I just feel irritated and moody and I don’t know why. Him Chan said it’s just my hormones but for some reason I feel like there’s something more.”

Yong Guk nodded. “How are you feeling ually? Are you feeling frustrated in that way? Have you thought about touching yourself?”

Young Jae blushed hard. He didn’t want to talk about that, anything but that. He sighed dejectedly knowing that he couldn’t avoid the question. “It’s embarrassing.”

I know but you’re probably going to have to,” he gave an apologetic look. “You can’t be scaring the maknaes away every day especially since they haven’t done anything to you.”

I know,” he whined. “I don’t want to be made fun of for it.”

Yong Guk nodded, “I’ll tell them to leave you alone. It’s not your fault that your body as cravings.”

Young Jae nodded, “but why am I having trouble sleeping?”

That comes and goes too,” the elder answered. “It might also be coming from Dae Hyun.”

How?”

He’s been worried about you and since you two are close you can sense each other.” He half-lied. “I’ll talk to him about cooling it down. He more than likely doesn’t realize what he’s doing.”

The blonde nodded, “oh, alright.”

Think about what I told you,” he smiled softly. “I’ll go talk to Dae Hyun and let the others know to leave you alone.”

I’ll try,” he whispered barely loud enough to hear.

Yong Guk grinned widely as he left the room. One down and one more to go and then he can tell everyone to leave Young Jae alone. He also needed to talk to Seo Gu about this as well. He was sure to understand what was going on and he was going to need help making all the important arrangements. They need to make sure they were ready and keep Him Chan and Jee Hye from interrupting the process. He had nothing against them but right now they were a little overprotective and would take things the wrong way. He was going to have to recruit the maknaes, but he was only going to give them half the story, he couldn’t afford them letting anything slip.

Yong Guk called Him Chan to follow him into the kitchen. The black haired man stood from the couch leaving the maknaes to their homework and followed his mate.

How is he?” Him Chan asked softly.

Yong Guk smiled softly, “He’s frustrated… ually. He’s embarrassed about it.”

That’s it,” Him Chan sighed. “And he couldn’t tell me?”

He didn’t want to be made fun of,” he pointed out.

Him Chan nodded in understanding, “I’ll leave alone, I promise.”

Yong Guk chuckled, “can you tell the maknaes too, I gotta talk to Dae Hyun and Seo Gu. Oh and can you tell Jee Hye?”

Yea, I’ll tell them,” Him Chan agreed. “Was there anything else?”

That’s what I have to talk to Dae Hyun about,” he smirked leaving his mate in a state of confusion. He had to find Seo Gu quickly and talk to Dae Hyun even quicker, before he drove the poor blonde Carrier crazy.

 

Yong Guk smiled when he found Seo Gu in the shed looking for some tools. Gently he tapped the elder man’s shoulder. Seo Gu smiled, “I think I know why you’re here.”

Yong Guk grinned, “you can sense it too?”

Yea, it’s about damn time too,” he laughed. “Poor Young Jae is going crazy up there. I think Dae Hyun is trying a little too hard.”

Yong Guk nodded, “I know. I already talked to Young Jae but I didn’t tell him what’s really going on. He might freak out if I tell him.”

Seo Gu laughed, “Are you going to talk to Dae Hyun about it?”

Yong Guk grinned widely, “yea, I’m going to see if he knows what he’s doing or not. Hopefully he doesn’t back down.”

Seo Gu concurred, “it’d be a shame.”

Yea,” Yong Guk kept his smile. “Either way, I have to let him know he has our permission. He might need yours too since it is your home.”

I’ll be sure to make him feel more than welcome to proceed,” he chuckled. “Have you told Him Chan?”

The younger shook his head, “no, as much as he would love this to happen, he might become a little too enthusiastic and scare him away.”

Aish, same with Jee Hye.” He frowned in thought. “We’re going to have to keep them occupied before they find out themselves.”

We could send them to get some supplies,” Yong Guk said thoughtfully. “They’re going to be holing up there for a while and we need to make sure we’re ready for that.”

So we’re skipping past the ceremony and jumping straight to the juicy bits?”

Him Chan and I did as well,” he smiled at the memory. “I think it works better that way.”

The elder nodded, “I’ll see about getting an Introduction Ceremony ready.”

We don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up so we should probably should wait until they’re up there so they don’t hear anything about it,” the younger suggested. “And we should let Him Chan and Jee Hye get it organized, so they don’t go crazy waiting for them to come down.”

I’m sure they’d love that,” Seo Gu laughed.

Yong Guk nodded, “I know Him Chan would, but we might also need to enlist the maknaes’ help to keep those two occupied.

What did Him Chan's parents do?”

Well they recorded everything,” he blushed. “My parents came over and then we went to the park right in the middle of town. The organized a large celebration.”

Was it your father or his that introduced you two?”

Both had agreed to do it,” he smiled. “But it was Him Chan's that told me what I was to do when our children came of age.”

Are you going to want them recorded?” he joked.

Yong Guk bent over in laughter, “We should to tease them about it later. I’m sure Dae Hyun wouldn’t mind and Young Jae won’t know anything about it.”

I’ll let Jee Hye know to get a new camera.”

And we’ll have Him Chan get some personal items they’ll need.”

Seo Gu nodded, “do we want the room sound proofed?”

We probably should or else none of us our going to get any sleep.” he laughed. “I should go check up on Dae Hyunie.”

 

Dae Hyun sighed as he entered his room. He was glad for the shower and now he was tired but something always came up. And that something was Bang Yong Guk. He glanced at the elder leaning in the doorway.

You really need to calm yourself down,” Yong Guk said with a small smile.

Dae Hyun looked at him confused. Asking innocently, “what did I do?”

Your unconsciously calling out to Young Jae,” he explained chuckling lightly at the younger’s expression. “You’re worried about him right?”

Dae Hyun nodded, “Yea.”

And you’re checking his body signals right?” he smirked.

The younger became a deep red not knowing how he’d been caught. Yong Guk laughed, “When you check for any signals from him, try listening and not calling out to him.”

How did-?” Dae Hyun chocked out.

When you call out to his body, it keeps him awake at night.” the elder informed. “He doesn’t know what’s going on. So he can’t respond back. Just listen, he’ll call out to you when he’s ready for you.”

Dae Hyun nodded not sure what to say. Fiddling his fingers with the awkward silence passing through them. Yong Guk sighed causing the younger to look up at him in question. The elder smiled, “you do know what you’re doing right?”

Dae Hyun gave a half-nod, “sort of. I don’t know why it feels so different though.”

It’s probably because you both share the same feelings,” he smiled.

The younger looked up at him in shock, “so… he…?”

He nodded, “it’s not hard to see. Just be careful with him. He’s nothing like Ji Eun.”

I know,” he breathed out. His heart pounding like mad in joy. He looked up worryingly, “you’re not mad?”

The purple haired man shook his head, “no, there’s no reason for me to be. I just want you two to be happy.”

And you won’t mind if-?” Yong Guk laughed lightly at the younger’s fear. He knew why he was asking and he was giving him the permission he needed. Since he and Him Chan had become Young Jae's adoptive parents he needed their permission before doing anything.

The elder shook his head, “No. I actually think everyone wants you two to find happiness.”

Dae Hyun smiled sheepishly, “does Seo Gu mind?”

Not at all.” He smiled, “just be gentle on him, you’re his first.”

Dae Hyun nodded, “but I’m not entirely sure what to do with his body. I took a random guess when I helped him touch himself.”

The elder raise an eyebrow in amusement, “when did this happen?”

The younger froze stuttering out, “in th-the forest.”

When the maknaes were laughing?”

The silver haired boy nodded.

And exactly what were your ‘swimming lessons’?” Yong Guk questioned.

He… he wanted to know how to touch himself,” he admitted in one breathe. He looked at his hands speaking slower, “So, I-I taught him… how to , but… but he wasn’t satisfied. So, I taught him how to… how to finger himself.”

Yong Guk burst out laughing. “I knew there was something wrong with their story.”

Dae Hyun was a very deep red. He was embarrassed that he had admitted to touching Young Jae inappropriately. And now admitting he had no idea what to do it was like his first time all over again.

The elder calmed down. “You just gotta read his body. Don’t mind it feeling like your first time; take it as a learning experience for the both of you.”

Dae Hyun nodded. “I’ll be sure to listen, but what do I listen for?”

Trust me you’ll know when the time comes,” he smiled. “The door will be unlocked until you’re both ready.”

Dae Hyun nodded watching the elder leave. Laying down once his door was closed. His heart racing as he listened closely for the younger. Patiently waiting even as he drifted off to sleep.