Restocking & Daehyun's Suspicions

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Oh, come on Dae Hyunie,” Yong Guk laughed as he dragged the young blonde down the halls after having to shove him down several floors via elevator.

The younger blonde was desperate to get away. His arms frantically searching for something, anything to prevent the elder from dragging him into the Facility Hospital. Resorting to kicking he tried to aiming for the other legs, only to fail miserably. Yong Guk had managed to catch his legs and continue to drag him, ignoring the strange looks other people were giving them.

Dae Hyun growled in frustration, “I don’t want to go. I don’t care about Restocking!”

I know its uncomfortable, but it’s necessary,” Yong Guk tried to reason with the blonde behind him.

Dae Hyun managed to grab on to a corner they passed by. He held on for dear life, “we’re already mated, why they hell do we need to do this?”

I can give you a list but it easier to just drag your there,” Yong Guk held on, but he was no longer moving. Instead he was watching the other in slight amusement and a tad bit annoyed. This happened every three months, though the younger had managed to elude him for almost a year, but not this time. He had promised Him Chan he’d help get Dae Hyun in to the Facility Hospital for Restocking, in exchange for something that he’d rather enjoyed.

Yong Guk sighed, “Don’t make me use force.”

This isn’t forcing me?!” Dae Hyun sneered.

Oh this isn’t even close to forcing you,” Yong Guk laughed dryly, “this is me toying with you.”

Believe him on that,” both looked to see Him Chan with his arms folded in front of him. It was then that Dae Hyun realized just how close they were to the Facility Hospital. Yong Guk smiled, “come to help me drag this idiot inside?”

Him Chan nodded, slightly irritated, “We already have rooms for you two.”

Special treatment?” Yong Guk laughed playfully pulling Dae Hyun. Him Chan nodded, “only because Dae Hyun over here has an empty container and Dr. Yoo is not going to wait another year for him to show up.”

Dae Hyun growled. The two elder blondes shook their head disapprovingly. Him Chan walked to where Dae Hyun was hang on, “let go Dae Hyun, the quicker you go in the quicker you can get out and be over with it.”

No!” he protested, though Him Chan would have none of it. He pried the others finger from the corner while Yong Guk pulled him away otherwise he’d reattach himself. Him Chan took the opportunity to take hold of Dae Hyun’s arms, helping Yong Guk carry him inside. The couple laughed at the distressed blonde, who was screaming profanities at the two of them.

Yong Guk entered the small bathroom anxiously, Him Chan following. See the displeased look on his mates face caused him to chuckle softly. Yong Guk glared, “I’m glad you’re enjoying this.”

Don’t worry you’ll be enjoying this as well, soon.” Him Chan smirk mischievously as he closed the door behind them. Slowly he slid off his lab coat, throwing it on to the sink and ing his shirt he spoke, “Is this the special treatment that you wanted?”

Yong Guk smiled, “I wonder will you be giving Dae Hyun the same treatment.”

No, this is only recovered for one person,” Him Chan let his hips sway in a seductive manner as he walked closer to his mate, “and it just so happens that the person is in this room with me.”

Well then,” strong arms claimed Him Chan’s waist, pulling him closer then he intended, “let’s see how ‘special’ we can make it.”

Him Chan moaned as Yong began to his neck. He guided his hands to the elder’s pants, ing and ping them; pulling them down enough for him to rub to life through the thin boxers, earning a moan.

Gently pulling out of Yong Guk’s hold, he slid down to his knee; kissing the now hard and still clothed member, teasing him. Yong Guk growled, signaling him to hurry or he would take control.

Yong Guk shivered as his boxers were pulled off and was taken to warm hand. Him Chan the tip of his , moving along the length, then back to the tip, swirling his tongue around the slit; loving the mewls escaping Yong Guk’s lips. Taking his length into his mouth little by little, torturing the elder blonde to insanity. hard once the full length was inside his mouth. as his tongue wrapped around the stiff appendage; Yong Guk bucked into the hot, wet cavern as the moans sent waves of pleasure up his body.

Him Chan pulled him out of his mouth, much to Yong Guk’s disapproval. With a growl, Yong Guk looked down at him; Him Chan just smirked as he began his lover. “I hope you know once your done with Restocking, you’re filling me up next.”

I figured as much, that’s why I asked for the day off,” Yong Guk smiled. “You’re lucky, my boss didn’t want to.”

Oh? And what changed his mind?” Him Chan began teasing with soft and hard . Yong Guk fought back a moan, “I told him you were determined to have a baby.”

Him Chan quickened his pace just a bit, the tip a few times, “and how did that help change his mind? It shouldn’t matter to him what I want.”

Yong Guk was half- and half-laughing. Him Chan stopped his ministrations, looking at the elder questioningly. Yong Guk tried to stop his laughter; his mate shook his head, “well, what is it?”

When Yong Guk didn’t answer him right away he slapped his stomach, which only fueled his laughter. “Yah, answer me.”

Biting back his laughter, “it’s because he doesn’t want you calling him and nagging him to have me sent home.”

Him Chan stood up, swiftly redressing. Yong Guk’s eyes widened, realizing what the other was doing. He thought to himself, ‘there’s no way Him Chan would leave like this.’

Him Chan opened the door, “yah, Bang Yong Guk, restock yourself.”

Yah, what about our baby?” Yong Guk chocked out.

Him Chan glared, “I’ll just ask to be inseminated later.”

With that Him Chan walked out the room, slamming the door shut behind him; ignoring Yong Guk’s pleas. Leaning on the wall just outside the room he smiled to himself as he heard his mate complaining to himself.

Yong Guk would want revenge for this, and that’s just what he’d hope for, though, his mate will have a hard time trying to keep it together once they reached a certain point. All that Him Chan had to do was wait for him to come up with something good.

 

What happened to you spending the day with Him Chan?” Dae Hyun asked as entered the elder male’s apartment.

Yong Guk scoffed but then laughed, “I made him mad.”

Dae Hyun lifted an eyebrow. Yong Guk grinned cheekily, “I told him why I got the day off.”

The truth?” Dae Hyun smirked. Yong Guk nodded. “You do know he’s expecting you to take revenge.”

The elder blonde gave a gummy grin, “I know but he’s not getting it.”

Dae Hyun scoffed, “you’re weak when it comes to Him Chan. You crumble without him having to lift a finger.”

Yong Guk glared at the younger, as he thought to himself. “Well, then I’ll be staying at your place for the next few days.”

Dae Hyun was about to protest but Yong Guk cut in, “at least until Ji Eun is released from the hospital.”

Fine,” Dae hyung practically growled, “but if Him Chan calls more than seven times in a two minute time frame, I’m kicking you out. If he comes over I’ll just let him drag you out. If you irritate me, I’ll buy him either a shock collar or a leash, maybe even both.”

Yong Guk couldn’t help but laugh at his friend’s silliness. An idea formed in his head. Messing with the younger’s suspicions he spoke, “I learned why even mated citizens have to participate in Restocking.”

Dae Hyun’s ear literally perked up. Yong Guk managed a straight, serious face, “it so when our mates are mad at us when they want children all they have to do is ask to be inseminated, and we don’t get to have fun making them. Or if our mates decide to kill us at some point they still have our seeds.”

Yong Guk busted in to laughter upon seeing the other’s face become a hard glare, tears rolling down his cheeks. Dae Hyun shook his head in embarrassment, “you had me going for a sec.”

I know,” he choked out, “I couldn’t help it, it was too easy. Why are you even so apprehensive about the Facility?”

I don’t know,” he admitted. “I guess I’m just worried about what happened to Him Chan.”

Yong Guk nodded his understanding. Dae Hyun sighed, “I don’t understand why anyone would do such a thing, especially to Him Chan, and in the Facility Hospital. Did they ever find out who did it?”

Yong Guk shook his head, “no. It pisses me off that they haven’t found the son of . Him Chan’s taking maternity leave this time.”

That’s good,” Dae Hyun nodded. “Who found him?”

Some kid that works with him,” Yong Guk answered. “Don’t know his name but Him Chan told me they’re close friends.”

You think it was him?”

Nah,” Yong Guk shook his head, “the kid likes Him Chan too much. Apparently Him Chan’s his only friend.”

And why is that?”

Because Dr. Yoo is his father.”

Oh,” was all Dae Hyun could say. He didn’t even know the doctor was mated much less had a kid.

Yea,” Yong Guk cracked his neck, “the kid has a hard time socializing.”

Can’t say that I blame him,” Dae Hyun began rummaging through the pantry for a snack. He decided to lighten the mood by using his own glitches, “you do realize this only fuels my suspicions.”