Planning and Small Talk

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Hey Him Chan,” Jun Hong called softly. The elder hummed in response. “Why didn’t Young Jae react the same way when Jong Up tried to mate him?”

Him Chan looked up from his book thinking to himself. “I’m not sure. Maybe Jong Up wasn’t quite ready to mate at the time.”

The maknae nodded. “Does that mean he is now?”

I don’t know, that’s something for him to decided,” Him Chan placed his book down on the coffee table. He sighed changing the subject, “Why don’t we get started on lunch?”

Are we going to take it up to Dae Hyun and Young Jae again or is he going to come down?”

The black haired man shrugged, “We’ll have to watch and see about that. Have you seen Jong Up today?”

Jun Hong nodded as the two got up from the couch. “He decided to help out with the basement since he can’t really do anything around the house.”

The elder sighed heading to the kitchen with the maknae close behind, “This is going to be a very long week.”

The maknae nodded again, “how’s the party planning going?”

Slow,” he admitted, “it’s a little hard, I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. I’m going to have to ask Yong Guk about it.”

Have you decided on a color them?”

I was going to do their favorite colors,” Him Chan began rummaging through the pantry, “but I don’t think a light blue goes well with a bunch of florescent colors. So we’re sticking with white and yellow.”

How did those colors come together?” the maknae chuckled.

The elder shrugged, “it’s the only thing we could agree on.”

What about the food?”

One thing at a time,” Him Chan ruffled the younger’s pink hair before turning to grab a few needed utensils.

 

Yah, Dae Hyun,” Him Chan called out placing some blankets on a chair. The silver haired boy poked his head out of the blankets, looking questioningly at the two that had entered the room. Him Chan frowned, “could you please take my baby a shower? You both smell like and I rather not have the scent stay. Now move it.”

Yong Guk chuckled softly as Dae Hyun struggled to get out of the blankets reaching for his pants. The silver haired boy then grabbed a large shirt to put on Young Jae. Carefully he picked up the younger boy in his arms and took slow steps to the bathroom.

Once the door was shut Him Chan began stripping the bed of all the covers. With Yong Guk's help he had fresh sheets on the bed and clothes lined out for them to put on. Yong Guk took the soiled sheets to the laundry room while his mate went back to the kitchen for the food he had prepared for them. Once he was satisfied he went back down to the kitchen to join everyone else for lunch.

How are they doing up there?” Jee Hye asked.

Him Chan shrugged, “they seem fine, except for the fact that they haven’t showered in a while.”

Oh?” she covered as she giggled. “I guess Dae Hyunie was having a little too much fun.”

And he ruined it,” Yong Guk laughed. “He yelled at Dae Hyun to take a shower.”

You act as though he won’t screw him in the shower,” Him Chan scoffed as he began picking at his plate.

Seo Gu joined in, “he’s right.”

Jee Hye pouted, “Why haven’t we?”

The three choked on their food. Him Chan began laughing, “I think we’re going to need our time alone once those two decide to come down.”

I agree,” she smiled, “We can take a little vacation. It’s so cold outside but we can have a warm week.”

Seo Gu was a lovely shade of red, “This isn’t appropriate table conversation.”

Then what is?” Jee Hye pouted. “The kids’ lives?”

I think we should talk more about what we’re going to do about the Introduction Ceremony,” Yong Guk coughed out, hoping to change the topic.

The black haired man smiled, “we’ll talk about that since I can get you later.”

Jee Hye giggled more as she wrapped her arms around her mate, “I’ll get you later too.”

Jun Hong shook his head as he and Jong Up decided to sit at the counter away from the couples. “Why do they need an Introduction Ceremony?”

It’s to announce them as mates,” Him Chan answered. “Its kind of like a wedding reception but for couples that involve two males. That way everyone knows whose now off limits and who they belong to.”

So you and Yong Guk had one too?” Jong Up asked after swallowing his food. The couple nodded. The brunette sighed, “so what happens?”

Yong Guk shrugged, “nothing really. The father of the Carrier introduces the couple to the town and then everyone eats and enjoys the party.”

Lame,” Jun Hong sighed. The couples chuckled.

Him Chan smiled, “It could be worse. There’s actually another ceremony that’s supposed to take place before a couple mates.”

And what’s that?” the maknaes asked.

I don’t know,” Him Chan pouted, “I was deprived.”

Aish,” Yong Guk slapped a hand on his forehead. “I didn’t you.”

I never said anything about that right now, did I?” Him Chan smirked. Turning back to the maknaes, “It’s to announce to everyone that the couple intends to take their relationship farther by mating with one another and that the parents approve. I suppose you can call it the wedding. Then usually everyone waits until the couple retreat to the Carrier’s room to mate.”

So then why didn’t you guys have one?” Jun Hong asked before taking a sip of his juice.

Because Yong Guk did him,” Jong Up laughed. “He snuck into Him Chan's window and molested him.”

Yah,” the purple haired man growled. The maknaes doubled over in laughter as Him Chan smirked at his mate, “I told you it was , even the maknaes agree.”

Yong Guk shook his head deciding to give his food all his attention since his mate didn’t deserve it at the moment.

Him Chan continued talking, “so were we going to invite the whole town of just a few people?”

We could probably use the school’s gymnasium,” Jee Hye offered. “The whole town could fit in there especially since it doubles as the auditorium.”

We could stop by the town office today,” Seo Gu smiled. “Hopefully they allow even if it’s close to Christmas.”

We could make it a Christmas party too,” Jun Hong suggested with enthusiasm. “That way there’s more to it and won’t seem as dull.”

Yong Guk smile, “you just want an excuse to give Young Jae your present early.”

What did you get him?” Jee Hye asked.

The maknaes smiled speaking in unison, “baby clothes.”

They’re both so excited to show him what they got,” the purple haired man laughed. “They only got them yesterday.”

We just want to see their expressions when they see them,” the maknae defended.

Will we be making the food or will it be like a potluck?” Jong Up changed the subject earning a glared from the pink haired boy next to him.

The elder Carriers laughed as Seo Gu answered, “We’ll probably make most of the food and others will just show up with some.”

The maknae chimed in forgetting his annoyance, “we should make sure to have a lot of hot chocolate.”

And cherry tomatoes,” Jong Up laughed.

Cherry tomatoes?” Him Chan asked.

Yong Guk nodded, “kid tried some the other day and now he won’t stop eating them.”

I don’t know if I should be worried or happy about that,” the black haired man admitted as he grabbed his cup. “When should the party be? Should it be the same night they decide they’re ready to face the world or the day after?”

When did you guys have yours?” Jong Up asked before the maknae could.

The same day,” Yong Guk answered. “Actually I think it was an hour after we left that room.”

We shouldn’t rush them though,” Him Chan said. “I rather them be prepared to be thrown into a crowded area with everyone knowing they just mated.”

Him Chan wasn’t too thrilled with his parents rushing us to shower and change just to have to face everyone,” he explained.

Him Chan defended, “well you didn’t have people telling you how to please your mate or suggest different positions. Some even told me stories about their lives.”

Yong Guk laughed, “are you going to trail Young Jae and scare everyone away from him?”

Him Chan shook his head. His mate not really believing him continued, “Don’t worry I doubt Dae Hyun would leave Young Jae alone even for a second.”

He might if he sees all the food,” Jun Hong laughed.

The purple haired man shook his head, “no he won’t.”

And what makes you so sure,” Him Chan pouted.

Dae Hyun is a little overprotective with Young Jae,” he smiled at the memory. “And I’m sure he’ll drag Young Jae with him to the food with the excuse that he and the babies need to eat.”

The maknaes nodded, “sounds like something he would do. He’ll even make sure to take a lot and blame it on Young Jae.”

I better not hear either of you teasing them,” Him Chan warned. “That includes you too Bang Yong Guk.”

It includes you too then,” Yong Guk countered. Everyone laughed at the couples little argument.

I know, I know,” he grumbled taking a small bite.

Young Jae is going to need more clothes soon,” Jee Hye sighed. “He’s growing so fast.”

Yong Guk chuckled, “and he’s only going to get bigger.”

Don’t say that to him,” Him Chan warned. “The kid’s sensitive about his weight, even more than what I am.”

I didn’t think it was possible,” the pink haired maknae joked. Yong Guk patted his mates hand with a smile, “so what are we going to get them?”

Him Chan shrugged, “well the kids got them baby outfits, so we could either buy them a crib or the toys.”

We got toys too,” Jong Up smiled. Him Chan corrected himself, “okay then we could get them a crib and some other miscellaneous crap they’ll need.”

You mean two cribs?” Yong Guk chuckled. His mate nodded, “that’s right, they have two coming along. I wonder how Young Jae’s going to manage; we’re probably going to have to put him on bed rest next month. Pregnancy is already going to take its toll on him and with two it will hit him harder.”

Tell Dae Hyun,” Yong Guk suggested, “if it involves his little family he’ll go crazy trying to protect them.”

You’re just trying to drive him crazy aren’t you?” Him Chan scolded earning a gummy smile from his mate.

Jong Up decided to interrupt, “Can’t the babies share a crib?”

He might want to keep them separate so he can tell which child is which,” the purple haired man laughed.

The pink haired maknae shook his head, “What if he has a boy and a girl?”

Then I’m sure Dae Hyun will be the one to want them separate needing some excuse to spoil them,” Him Chan smiled softly. “He might say it’s not fair that one has something while the other doesn’t.”

Everyone nodded in agreement. Jee Hye sighed, “but there are so many different kinds and colors and sizes too.”

We need something small that we can easily take down to the basement later on,” Seo Gu reminded them.

Why not make them,” Jun Hong suggested. “I think they would like that. And we can make it to fit our needs for now.”

Wouldn’t the babies be in the incubator for a while though?” Jong Up asked.

He’s right,” Him Chan sighed rubbing his temples.

Yong Guk cocked his head to the side, “I thought you wanted to have Young Jae carry his babies to full term or least as close as he possibly could.”

There’s no guarantee that he’ll be able to,” Him Chan pointed out. “With twins it’s going to be difficult and if they put too much stress on his body Dae Hyun will be the one to freak out and trying getting them out himself.”

Yong Guk nodded, “then we might have to move them down there soon. That means we better hurry up with the basement.”

Don’t hurt yourselves.” Jee Hye warned before Seo Gu could say anything.

Him Chan concurred, “She right, don’t work too hard or too fast, you’ll hurt yourselves and you might overlook something that could be really important.”

The incubators are done at least; I just need you to check the temperature on them and whatever other crap that needs to be looked over before we ever put a baby in there.” Yong Guk rubbed his neck.

Him Chan nodded, “Am I allowed outside, huh? Bang Yong Guk, Mr. ‘You need to stay inside because I don’t want a popsicle baby; it’s too cold outside I don’t want you to get sick’.”

Yong Guk grinned, “I’m just trying to look out for you.”

By confining me?”

You said it wasn’t fair that you had to confine you babies so I’m just making it fair.” The maknaes rolled their eyes as they washed their empty dishes silently laughing and listening to the couples little arguments. Both of them at ease for the moment enjoying the peace and love that radiated around them, hoping that one day they would have their own love like that.

Jun Hong sighed softly, wondering if Him Chan should really be told. The two were happy now and that’s what mattered. And Dae Hyun he’s going to be a father soon and Young Jae is going to need all of their help. Their family was whole right now and if they said anything about Yong Guk and Ji Eun… Would they all split up?