Love & Fear

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

I’m off to work,” Jee Hye waved to the couple.

Dae Hyun nodded, “do you know if Yong Guk got the letter?”

She stopped to think, “I believe he did. He was asking Seo Gu if he could get a ride after work or if he could borrow the truck.”

That’s good, right?” The purple haired boy asked. The elder two nodded and he continued, “their family will be whole again.”

Jee Hye smiled, “it will. Oh, have fun. Bye.”

The couple laughed saying their goodbyes to her as she left for work. Dae Hyun put their son in his crib before reaching for Hyun Ok from his mate and placing her in her own crib. He smiled softly petting each off their heads lightly as they dozed off.

That’s good, right?” The purple haired boy asked. The elder two nodded and he continued, “their family will be whole again.”

Jee Hye smiled, “it will. Oh, have fun. Bye.”

The couple laughed saying their goodbyes to her as she left for work. Dae Hyun put their son in his crib before reaching for Hyun Ok from his mate and placing her in her own crib. He smiled softly petting each off their heads lightly as they dozed off. The younger Dominate took quiet steps to join his mate on the bed wrapping an arm around the younger. “You know Him Chan’s going to kill me if he finds out we had when he took a nap.”

Young Jae chuckled softly, “then be glad that room is sound proof.”

Yes, but we almost forgot that Jee Hye had the kids.” The elder poked his mate’s cheek. “I don’t think she would’ve been to happy with us, as carefree as she may seem.”

She was the one who offered to watch the kids so we could have some time alone,” the purple haired boy pouted.

The young Dominate shook his head, “So you two planned this?”

We didn’t really plan on Him Chan taking a nap,” he sighed. “I just wanted some time with you alone at least for a little bit.”

Dae Hyun smiled softly, “I know, I’m sorry.”

The younger shook his head, “it’s alright... I just want you again.”

The chocolate haired man laughed, “when did you become so ?”

Young Jae blushed heavily. “I don’t know.”

Shh, it’s alright,” the elder chuckled hugging his mate tightly. “I was only joking. Do you want me to touch you again?”

We can’t,” the young Carrier spoke softly, “the children are asleep and we don’t have anyone to watch them for us.”

Dae Hyun smirked kissing his mate, “then you just need to keep quiet.”

Dae Hyu-.” Said man silenced the younger’s protest with another kiss. The chocolate haired man rolled on top of the other gently placing himself between his legs. Their kiss deepening as he forced his tongue into his mate’s mouth, successfully distracting him as he began to pulling off their clothes.

The young Carrier moaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure as he felt saliva-coated finger push into his body. He pulled in the elder to quiet and distract himself from the slightly uncomfortable feeling. Slowly adjusting enough to move slightly in order to help his mate find his prostate. Clasping a hand over his mouth to keep from crying out, his eyes rolling back, as he began to ride the finger unconsciously. Biting back his whimper of disappointment as the digit was pulled out, but his disappointment didn’t last long as the one was replace with two.

The chocolate haired man roughly kissed his mate as he began abusing his prostate, drinking in the younger’s moans. Slowly moving down to the pale neck kissing and every inch of skin as he moved closer to his collarbone. on the heated flesh before giving it several gentle bites, leaving deep crimson marks before moving to another patch of skin to repeat the process.

Young Jae moaned out almost breathlessly, “please, just get inside of me already.”

The elder the new mark he made, “someone’s a little impatient.”

I don’t think I can hold on any more,” the purple haired boy begged. “Please.”

Dae Hyun nodded before pulling out his fingers. Aligning himself with his mate’s waiting hole, biting back his own moan as he pushed in. Both trying desperately not to wake their children up with their love making. The couple taking deep breaths, both trying to get used to the feeling of each other once again.

The young Carrier nodded before his mate pulled out and slammed himself back into the tight heat. Young Jae wrapped his legs around the elder, his back arching in slight pain. The younger gasped in pleasure as his mate began him in time with his s, making the pain that much more bareable. The purple haired boy bit down in his bottom lip, drawing a small amount of blood; his mate found his prostate.

He wasted no time in reclaiming the purple haired boy's lips in a heated kiss, hands roaming each other's heated body. The elder gently chewed his mate’s bottom lip tasing the soft flesh drinking in the delicious that escaped. With each he was spiraling down into a sweet oblivion. He didn’t even need to ask the other if he was, he could feel it; the younger’s body tightening his hold on his making it harder for him to hold on.

Dae Hyun slammed their lip together seeing the younger’s expression; it was the only warning he had that the purple haired boy had given him before he screamed his release. The elder continued to slam into the body beneath him even after he spilt his own seed deep within the younger’s body. Slowly he came down from his ic high, his becoming slower until he no longer moved. The couple catching their breaths before he pulled himself out, both groaning at the loss.

Carefully he laid himself next to his mate, pulling him into a hug. Kissing his forehead, “we should probably wash up before the kids come home.”

They won’t be home for another four hours.” Young Jae tried to hide a yawn. His mate smiled softly, “I’ll watch the kids while you take a nap. I can take a shower when you wake up.”

The younger male shook his head, “No, I want to clean up before taking a nap.”

Dae Hyun nodded, “we’ll just leave the doors open so we can hear them.”

 

 

Yong Guk sighed as he reoganized the shelves. He had to admit he was a little nervous. He didn’t expect to have a note waiting for him when he got home the other night, much less one asking him to meet with Him Chan at the hospital. Dae Hyun had explained that his mate wanted him there when their child was brought into the world, but he wasn’t sure if the other had fully forgiven him. It wasn’t like he had a choice now, the younger Dominate had made it clear in the note that Him Chan wanted to talk to him and didn’t want to lose him, which was why he asked Seo Gu to take him to the hospital so he wouldn’t back out.

You reorganized that shelf five time,” the old man called out. “It’s fine the way it is.”

The brunette laughed scratching the back of his head slightly embarrassed. “Sorry, Min Kyung, I was a little distracted.”

With a little one on the way who wouldn’t be,” Min Kyung laughed. “When is your mate due?”

He’s gone in today for a check up,” the younger Dominate smiled, “but he’s having the Caesarean section tomorrow.”

Ah,” the old man chuckled, “no wonder why you’re so nervous. You’re anxious to be away from your mate. Have you told Jung Min yet?”

Yong Guk shook his head, “my mate barely told me.”

Again the elder chuckled, “you’re mate doesn’t want to worry ya, huh? Well can’t say that I blame him. Carrier’s tend to do that, they know we’ll just go crazy once we know the baby is coming.”

And I blame my friend,” the brunette gave a gummy grin as he recalled the memory. “He was trying to get his mate to give birth in the van as we rushed them to the hospital.”

That’s a very good reason,” Min Kyung patted the other’s back lightly. “Is he staying the night there?”

The younger nodded, “yeah, he doesn’t want to go back and forth, it’s too tiring for him right now.”

The old man nodded, “You should probably call Jung Min right now, he doesn’t come in today.”

Yong Guk nodded, “I will just let me restock the other selves first.”

They don’t need to be reorganized,” the elder Dominate laughed. “Just restock and nothing more.”

Yeah, yeah,” the younger grinned. “I hear you.”

Min Kyung laughed as the brunette headed to the back for a few boxes. The younger lightly laughing along with him. He knew that nobody knew the real reason why his mate hadn’t told him about going to the hospital, but the talk did help him relieve some of his worries. He would be allowed to see his daughter, Him Chan was not going to keep her from him. And his mate was willing to talk to him, he’d be able to tell his side of the story. He would have his family back. He was glad that Dae Hyun was willing to listen to him and in turn the maknaes slowly began to talk to him.

Yong Guk?” a familiar voice called to him. He paused in confusion, placing the box in it’s rightful place before turning around. His eyes widened in shock.

Yong Nam?” He couldn’t believe the sight before him. “What are you doing here?”

The slightly elder man sighed, “looking for you. We need to talk, quickly.”

The younger brunette could only nod, “follow me. Min Kyung, I’ll be in the back.”

The old man looked between the brother slightly confused and obviously shock. Min Kyung nodded, “I can manage the shop.”

 

How did you find me?” Yong Guk couldn’t hide his fear. “How did you even know I was here.”

The elder sighed heavily, “the Facility.”

His eyes widened, “what? How?”

They called asking if you and Him Chan were at home,” Yong Nam explained. “When Umma said you weren’t they told her that you two were planning on visiting. And of course they said that you’ve all gone missing. Umma panicked, so she sent me to help look for you. What happened?”

The younger place his hand over his face as he shook his head, “we escaped.”

Why?” he asked bluntly.

Yong Guk looked his brother in the eyes, “they wouldn’t let us leave.”

What do you mean?” the elder wanted to know the reason why his brother wanted to leave the place he and his mate had willing left to.

It’s a long story.” The blonde-tipped male said. “Are they all in town?”

Yong Nam nodded, “I couldn’t come without them or they would know I’m up to something. I knew something was wrong. Their story wasn’t adding up, I wanted to know what they were hiding.”

They’re after Young Jae aren’t they?” he asked full of worry.

The elder nodded, “did he have his child already? Was the baby Dae Hyun’s?”

It was Yong Guk’s turn to nod, “he had them almost a month ago. What did they say?”

They’re trying to say that they’ve inseminated him with two different sets,” The darker haired Dominate explained. “They claim they don't know who his Dominate is and that being with Dae Hyun is dangerous.”

He shook his head, “Young Jae was only inseminated with one. Dae Hyun sensed the babies.”

Where is everyone?” Yong Nam asked.

The younger’s heart rate picked up. “The maknaes are at school. Dae Hyun and his little family are at home.”

And Him Chan?” The elder asked.

He’s at the hospital. He’s going to have our daughter taken out tomorrow.” Yong Guk felt the world slow down and his heart stop when he saw the fear in the elder’s eyes. His voice shook, “where is the team?”

Last I heard the hospital,” Yong Nam spoke just loud enough for his brother to hear.