Shopping, Sound Proofing, Question and Black Bags

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Him Chan was slightly aggravated that he was sent out to do some shopping. He didn’t feel like leaving the house, he needed to be home. He didn’t know why though he just felt like he needed to be home and watch over his babies, especially his little irritable blonde. Apparently Seo Gu nor Yong Guk agreed with him, both had sent him and Jee Hye on a scavenger hunt. Yong Guk had only talked to Young Jae yesterday and now he was sending Him Chan out of the house on an errand. The black haired man pouted as Jee Hye drove them to the Market with a pout as on her face as well.

What are you being sent out for?” Him Chan asked breaking the silence.

Jee Hye shrugged, “I don’t know I didn’t bother looking at the list that Seo Gu gave me. What’s on your list?”

Him Chan shrugged pulling a small piece of paper out of his pocket. When he read a few items he frowned, “I’m going to kill him.”

Kill who?” she asked pulling into the parking lot.

Bang Yong Guk.” He crumbled the paper.

What did he do?”

He blushed handing her the paper, “what does this tell you?”

She began giggling with a soft blush on her slightly round cheeks. “I see someone is in the mood for a little fun.”

He’s crazy if he thinks that I’m going to get any of these,” he grumbled.

Remember what he said,” she chided.

He glared at the snow cover shop in front of him. “I should’ve made him come along with us.”

He might embarrass you more.”

That is right,” Him Chan sighed. “I do hope he means that these are for Young Jae.”

Oh the poor thing will have a heart attack.”

Please that poor boy needs a good toy to make him feel good.”

She laughed harder, her face red as a cherry, “is he that frustrated?”

Can’t really blame him though,” Him Chan sighed. “He has no mate to help him and he’s never touched his own body before. Yong Guk said that’s why he’s scaring the maknaes away.”

Jee Hye nodded her understanding, “well then let’s make sure we get him something good.”

And let’s get something for ourselves to get the boys mad,” Him Chan smirked. She nodded, “oh we can’t forget the maknaes.”

Or Dae Hyun,” Him Chan laughed. “He’s behaved himself.”

She nodded, “Let’s take our time and enjoy ourselves. Yu Min has some really good pies, we should try some.”

 

Are you sure Him Chan and Jee Hye are going to be gone all day?” Jun Hong asked as he handed Yong Guk some tools.

Yong Guk smiled, “yup. When he finds out what’s on that list I gave him he’s going to be pissed and spend as much time away from home as possible. He can be pretty vain.”

I thought you needed what was on the list,” Seo Gu said moving a piece of furniture out the way with Jong Up's help.

I do,” he smiled. “He’ll still get them, he’s smart he’ll think about why he needs to get them, but he won’t know the exact reason. He’ll just take his sweet time getting them.”

Jee Hye will probably take him all around town,” Seo Gu laughed. “She’ll be sure to help him take his time.”

Yong Guk nodded, “let’s hope they keep busy long enough to finish the room.”

And let’s hope you guys finish quick enough,” Jun Hong chuckled, “I don’t know how long I’ll be able to keep Young Jae entertained.”

Just tell him were trying to make the room less colorful.” Seo Gu laughed. “And that we have to wait for Him Chan to come back with some materials.”

Will do,” he said leaving the three to work. Yong Guk called out, “and can you have Young Jae make lunch and I want you to take a plate over to Dae Hyun.”

Fine,” he called back heading down the stairs.

 

How’s it going up there?” Young Jae asked the maknae.

Jun Hong shrugged, “They seem to be moving fast, but Him Chan is getting a few things that they need.”

Young Jae nodded. “As long as it doesn’t look like a rainbow threw up in there.”

I think that room made the rainbow throw up,” Jun Hong joked.

I’m bored.” The blonde sighed. The maknae nodded, “me too and they won’t let us go outside. I’m only allowed out to take food to Dae Hyun.”

I thought he was at work,” the blonde tilted his head slightly.

The pink haired boy shook his head, “no, for some reason he has this whole week off.”

Oh, I didn’t know that.”

I think he took it off to help out a little more with the basement.”

How’s that coming along?” Young Jae asked eagerly.

Pretty good,” Jun Hong smiled. “They were able to fix the power lines in there and even got running water in there. If the Facility shows up we’ll be fine for a few days.”

The blond thought for a minute, “but what if we run out of food supplies?”

They’re working on making little shaft where they can secretly send us more supplies,” he explained, “but I forgot the actual name to it.”

Oh,” Young Jae smiled. “Has Yong Guk finished the incubators?”

Almost, he’s just missing a few little bolts but I think Jee Hye is getting them today.”

The blonde nodded trying to think of something more to talk about. He sighed, “how have you and Jong Up been?”

Jun Hong looked down with a small frown, “we’re still a little awkward around each other; it’s gotten better though.”

That’s good,” he offered an encouraging smile. “Hopefully it’ll fade soon.”

It will, with a little bit of time,” he smiled back. “I just gotta keep hoping.”

The blonde gave a small nod. “We all do.”

Does that mean you’re still waiting for Dae Hyun?”

Young Jae blushed lightly, “Yea, I’ll keep waiting until… until he finds someone else.”

The maknae’s eyes watered slightly. He nodded, “and me for Jong Up.”

I just hope we can still be friends,” The blonde smiled weakly.

The maknae nodded in agreement. Jun Hong changed the subject not wanting to focus on his loneliness. “Do you know where Him Chan's books are?”

The ones from the Facility?”

The maknae nodded. “I brought them down here because I wanted to check up on something. I think I put them in the kitchen though. Was there something you wanted to look up?”

It might seem a little weird but it’s something that’s been bugging me,” Jun Hong scratched the back of his head.

The blond cocked his head to the side, “oh? What is it?”

The maknaes eyes darted around for any eavesdroppers. “Maybe we should go to the kitchen to talk about it.”

The blond nodded. The two leaving the living room in favor of speaking privately in the kitchen. Young Jae grabbed the books he had left earlier on the counter and joined the maknae at the table sitting across from him.

What was it that you were curious about?” Young Jae asked laying the books out individually on the table.

Well, umm,” the maknae stumbled to find the words, “would… um… would you be able to, uh, cheat on your mate?”

Huh?” the blonde asked confused. “Well, I don’t know. Where did that question come from?”

The younger boy shrugged, “I just been curious about it.”

Young Jae sighed not believing him at all, “it’s about Ji Eun isn’t it?”

How did-?”

I remember you telling me about her searching around.”

Oh,” Jun Hong said softly. “I just wanted to know if it was possible to cheat without getting caught by your mate.”

Young Jae nodded, “I don’t know what category that falls under so you may have to help me search.”

Jun Hong nodded grabbing the book closet to him while Young Jae thought carefully about which book would have the information he needed.

 

The sun was going down and Him Chan was exhausted from his long day out. Things were very different than what he was used to. The Facility didn’t have the unleveled ground or stairs that you had to climb, so being pregnant and walking regularly was a little more tiring than what he was used to, but he enjoyed it all the same. Even if he was a little cold going from store to store, he was having fun and it relaxed him to see the differences.

Dragging in several bags Him Chan and Jee Hye collapsed on to the nearest chair sighing heavily. Yong Guk entered the room, “You’re back kind of late.”

Shut up and help get the bags from the truck.” Him Chan ordered. “You guys are the ones who sent us all over town.”

Yong Guk laughed calling everyone to help even Young Jae got to help. With everyone’s help they got everything inside the kitchen in as little as five minutes.

Whoa, how long was your list?” Jong Up asked once they placed the remaining bags on the floor.”

Several pages,” the two said in unison with their mates laughing. Him Chan shook his head, “did you guys have fun?”

Seo Gu laughed, “we managed to fix the room. Have you decided on a color?”

Him Chan nodded, “I was debating between six colors.”

And we thought the rainbow was gone,” Jun Hong joked with Young Jae.

Hey some of these colors are going in the basement,” Him Chan defended.

Yong Guk smirked, “so how did your list go?”

Everything’s in those black bags over there,” Him Chan pointed to the bags near the counter. Jong Up reached for them not knowing what they were. Him Chan warned, “don’t look in them just hand them to Yong Guk.”

The brunette handed them over without question. He was sure he could guess what they were but chose not to comment. Luckily Jun Hong had decided not to as well know exactly who they were for though he had no clue.

Should I or do you want to?” he asked with a grin after he peeking inside the bags.

Him Chan shrugged, “do you really think you can explain what he’s supposed to do?”

Have fun,” he teased handing the bags to his mate. The black haired male shook his head. “I’ll talk to him after we fix up that room.”

 

Young Jae looked around the newly decorated room. Him Chan smiled satisfied with the work they had completed. Jun Hong quickly dived onto the bed, “Ah, finally I’m tired.”

You could’ve just gone to sleep downstairs,” Yong Guk laughed. The maknae pouted, “why?”

Because we’re going to give Young Jae some alone time,” Him Chan smiled softly. “Until his mood swings settle down a bit.”

Jun Hong nodded, “but I don’t want to get up.”

Jong Up pulled on his legs, “let’s go we have school tomorrow.”

Now I really don’t want to go.”

Jong Up pulled him off the bed, “I’ll carry you if your that tired.”

The maknae quickly jumped on the brunette’s back, “let’s go!”

The elder two laughed as the brunette shook his head but still carried the maknae out of the room. Yong Guk nodded to Him Chan, “I’ll go make sure they get in bed.”

Him Chan sighed closing the door behind him. Turning to Young Jae he motioned him to sit down on the bed. Slowly moving to sit next to the blonde, “Well now I have to tell you what we bought you and what their uses are.”

The blonde watched him pull up the black bags that were placed under the bed earlier that night. “What are those?”

Him Chan opened a box, “this is for you to use to pleasure yourself.”

Young Jae blushed at the bluntness of his words. Him Chan smiled apologetically, “its another way to help get rid of your frustration.”

And what’s this bottle for?” Young Jae tried to shake off the awkward tension knowing that the elder was trying to help him.

That’s to help with some of the friction.”

Friction?”

Him Chan nodded, “When you place this inside of you but before you use this you need to prepare yourself.”

Him Chan pulled out a book form the bag handing it to the blonde. “That will explain everything to you step by step. It’ll also tell you what some of these other items are for. If you’re not sure about something then please ask me. I don’t want you to hurt yourself trying to figure something out on your own.”

Have you used any of these kinds of things before?” he was still a bit shy but he was willing to learn. The elder nodded, “we experimented a few times.”

The younger nodded. Him Chan smiled softly, “don’t worry the room’s completely sound proof so nobody will hear you. Just don’t push yourself so hard.”

Young Jae nodded again silently looking around the room, “where do I put them?”

For now you can keep them in that drawer,” Him Chan pointed to the night stand. “I’ll make sure you have a hiding place in the basement.”

Alright,” he breathed out trying to calm his nerves.

I’m going to go,” he stood up slowly. “I’ll leave to your ‘studies’, remember take it slow.”

I will,” he spoke softly. With that Him Chan left a nervous blonde sitting on the bed. Young Jae inspected a few of the items before moving them onto the nightstand silently debating with himself if he should try them. He eyed the book suspiciously before grabbing it deciding it best to educate himself before trying anything. He made himself comfortable laying down on the bed he began reading taking it every word and diagram, remembering what he believed would be very useful.