Him Chan’s Story and The Two J’s; Jealousy and Jong Up

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Jong Up had woken up to voices, but didn’t think much about it knowing it was just Him Chan and Young Jae. Neither had noticed him shifting around as they continued to talk. Jong Up felt slightly bad that he was listening to what they were talking about but he couldn’t bring himself to ignore their words. Listening in to their conversation he learned a few things that he had never heard about inside the Facility; they were too young when they moved in so they had missed out on a good deal of things that seemed known only to the outside world. He learned a bit more about Young Jae; it seemed the blonde wasn’t too fond of his parents but he was determined to not be like them.

The conversation about Dae Hyun was starting to make his blood boil. He tried to ignore the feeling but as the conversation deepened his blood grew hotter.

He could hear Him Chan laughing, “you now that’s exactly how Yong Guk and I were toward each other.”

That doesn’t exactly mean we’re going to end up together like you two,” defiance was strong in the blonde’s voice.

Don’t be too sure about that,” Him Chan warned, “I thought I was going to mate with someone else. I was very confident about that too, but here I am mated and impregnated by Bang Yong Guk.”

Who did you want to mate with?”

Originally I wanted to mate with his brother,” he laughed at the memory. “You see Yong Guk and I couldn’t really stand each other, but I got along amazingly well with his brother, his twin brother at that. Well as time went on, Yong Guk and I start to become attracted to each other, but alas, I was in complete and utter denial. So I became very flirty with his brother, which he was none too happy about. Though his brother liked the attention he wasn’t very interested in me, but decided to play along, since he figured out why I was being the way I was. Yong Guk had become very jealous, he didn’t like when other Dominates came up to me, but he didn’t say anything to his brother, he started scaring any who would even look at in my general direction, he would even corner me where ever he could and kiss me; even managed to give me a few hickies.”

Jong Up was glad the two were too absorbed to notice his shaking form. Young Jae giggled, “so how did you two become mated?”

He broke into my room,” Him Chan said slightly annoyed. “He came through my window and took me without my consent, even though it was what I secretly had wanted. So since that day forth I’ve been telling him and everyone that he me and forced me into mating with him.”

Young Jae was a giggling mess, his hands muffling the sweet sound that Jong Up enjoyed hearing. Young Jae spoke between breaths, “that’s bad.”

I know,” Him Chan joined in his laughter. “But there are a few things that confuse me still.”

What’s that?” the blonde stopped laughing as curiosity overtook him.

I’m not sure but I managed to miss an entire week because of him,” Him Chan pouted. “I don’t know how that happened but he managed to make me angry or something because I don’t remember what happened between that night he snuck into my room until the day his parents had gone over looking for him.”

That’s odd,” Young Jae thought. “Have you tried asking your family or Yong Guk about it?”

I did when I realized the gap in time but they just smiled at me,” he scratched the back of his head. “I’ll try again soon though. If I nag enough he’ll tell me. Maybe I should ask Dae Hyunie to find out for me.”

Young Jae even though had laughed, Him Chan noticed the blonde stifling a yawn, “go ahead and go to sleep I’ll wake you up later. I can’t sleep anyhow.”

Young Jae nodded bidding good night he headed to the maknaes. Jong Up continued to feign sleep as the blonde laid near their heads rolling himself in his blanket. Jong Up loved it when he slept like that, he felt closer to him and the baby. He stared longingly at the blonde, his eyes moving his to stomach; he desperately wanted to reach out and rub it lovingly; whisper promises to both mother and child of undying devotion, and of love and that he would protect them with every fiber in his being.

His heart beat like mad with various fantasies of Young Jae flashing before his eyes. He let himself believe for a moment that the child the blonde was carrying was his. Seeing the blonde swollen with child made his heart tighten in restrained joy. He wanted Young Jae but the blonde was still discovering the world around him, he didn’t want to confuse him.

But Him Chan seemed real intent on pushing the blonde to their silver haired hyung and Jong Up was absolutely flabbergasted as to why. Sure Dae Hyun was experienced but Young Jae isn’t, and he believed the blonde would want to share the learning experience with his mate.

Seriously,’ Jong Up's mind screamed, ‘why Dae Hyun? He won’t be able to provide Young Jae with the protection he needed.’

Dae Hyun to Jong Up was weak; he was listing out all of the elders bad qualities. He could easily be over powered, he doesn’t have much strength, and he’s not very good at working out. He eats way too much, he easily ate more than Him Chan and Him Chan was pregnant. He’s very ignorant, he could barely tell when Ji Eun was mad or anything, he didn’t even know much about her and there they were, mated and expecting a child. Of course Dae Hyun had lost both but that was his own fault right? He was given all the warnings but he allowed himself to ignore it at Ji Eun’s request, which should’ve been the final warning. Hell, even Yong Guk pestered him into taking Ji Eun in. How could Yong Guk tell? He shouldn’t be the one to read Ji Eun so easily; no, that was Dae Hyun's job. Yong Guk had his plate full already with a very depressed Him Chan. The red flag was waved right in his face and he ignored it.

Young Jae needed someone who would see all the warnings at who would react the millisecond the first warning showed. No, Dae Hyun was not right for Young Jae at all; he needed someone much more capable and Jong Up was ready to prove himself. He needed to make use of the short time that Dae Hyun was going to be gone, he got in the way and he never left the blonde alone for more than five minutes. With Dae Hyun gone, Jong Up will take his chance to prove to Young Jae that he was a worthy candidate to be his mate and father of his baby, and father of any new children on to him.

Jong Up took a final glance at Young Jae before shifting further into his blanket. He wanted his innocent face to be the last thing he saw before succumbing into his personal dream world. Young Jae had filled his dreams so sweetly before but tonight was different. He was plotting how to make the blonde his, show his world of passion that only he could give him.

 

Jong Up walked along the river bank wondering by himself. Aimlessly heading to an unknown destination. His feet leading him to a bend in the river where the tree branches were low. His curiosity pushed him to find out what they were hiding from view; climbing over, under, avoiding the various vines hanging ominously, and full of determination to find what lay beyond the gates of nature.

He stopped short seeing the river had turned into a lake with fresh water pouring form the falls, though the waterfall was small it gave the entire area a more serene look and feel. The view was breath taking; he had almost forgotten to breathe. A ripple in the water caught his attention; his breath was truly gone from his lungs at the beautiful sight before he.

Jong Up you’re finally home,” sweet laughter filled his ears. The blonde moved close to him pulling him into a hug with a smile. “I’ve missed you.”

Jong Up smiled brightly, “I’ve missed you too.”

Young Jae smiled, his eyes turned to delicate crescents causing Jong Up's heart to flutter uncontrollably. When the blondes smile turned to a frown it caused him to worry.

You’re filthy,” Young Jae stated flatly. “you are not going in the house like that.”

Jong Up looked down at his clothes to see that he was right. He was covered in dirt, grass stains here and there, and his hair was disheveled with leaves stuck in it. He smiled a bit embarrassed by his appearance. Young Jae laughed, “come one let’s get you cleaned up and then we’ll see what we can salvage of your clothes.”

He allowed himself to be led closer to the waterfall and enjoyed himself immensely as he helped Young Jae take his clothes off. It was somewhere during that time he had realized the blonde was completely . He couldn’t take his eyes off his slightly round tummy.

Yah, don’t look,” Young Jae covered his stomach with his hands, his cheeks taking a red hue. Jong Up pulled his hands away, “why not? You’re beautiful.”

Young Jae's blush grew and he could feel the heat radiating off of them. Young Jae pouted, “you always say that.”

It’s true though,” Jong Up rubbed the belly, loving how soft the flesh felt under his fingertips.

Young Jae smiled, “well standing up here is going to get you clean.”

No it isn’t.” Jong Up smirked. He pulled the blonde in to his arms before jumping off the ledge, sending them both into the water.

Their laughter filled the air when they had resurfaced. It felt good to be able to hold Young Jae so close and when he was very vulnerable. He was trusted to see and to hold the blonde and he couldn’t stop himself from pulling him into a kiss.

The blonde’s lips were smooth and sweet, he could taste marshmallows, but they weren't sickly sweet, no it was something more heavenly. He gently nibbled on the full lower lip, it with each tug. The blonde sighed in content giving him a chance to taste him even further. His tongue traced every nook and cranny within the hot mouth, savoring the flavor. Young Jae moaned when their tongues met. At first they were shy, but then moved together, messaging and pleasuring one another.

Slowly he pulled back, feeling the blonde was desperate for oxygen. His eyes raking over the flushed blonde, taking in the sight of his lust glazed eyes that filled him with pride. His mouth finding its way along the smooth neck; kissing here, there, a bite every now and then. The blonde becoming a panting mess with his hands wondering over the creamy chest, fondling his darkened s and caressing the small bulge in his mid-section.

Jong Up found himself in blissful pleasure as he pounded into the blonde’s tight heat. He moaned feeling the wall clasp tighter around him, he knew he had found that spot that would send his lover into a white heaven. He continued to his assault on the little spot as he recapture the Young Jae's sweet lips, though sloppy he did his best to show as much love as he possibly could. The blonde’s legs wrapped tighter around his midsection, his screams becoming louder, his breathing much more labored, his hands clawed mercilessly on his back, marking him.

Both screamed their release as Jong Up did his best not to let Young Jae go, afraid the blonde would drown since he looked like he could barely hold himself anymore. A smile graced his lips as he spoke, “you have a funny way of welcoming me home.”

Young Jae laughed lightly still trying to catch is breathe, “would you prefer a different way?”

I will love you with any way you choose to welcome me,” he kissed the blondes forehead. “I never want to leave again, but as long as I am able to come back to you; you can surprise me with your beauty every time.”

Young Jae smiled his face red from embarrassment, “we should head in now, the kids missed you.”

Jong Up's face brightened. Kids? He was truly in heaven. The two dressed themselves not caring that their clothes were wet; they weren’t going to tell the kids what happened.

He smiled seeing a cottage, their home. It was beautiful; it had an old feel but the good kind. The kind where you know love was always meant to be. A place where a family had been raised and will always be. The birds chirping gaily the rivers gently run, the creaking of the old watermill was a peaceful song of home.

Young Jae led him by the hand to the front door. His heart race in anticipation. How many children do they have? How do they look? Did they look more like their Umma or like their Appa? Perhaps they were a perfect blend of the both of them. Whose personality? His mind was spinning in wonderful circles.

Kids guess who’s home,” Young Jae sang cheerfully. the brunette’s heart trembled in excitement hearing the pitter-patter of little feet running across the floor, squeals of excitement feeling the air. Jong Up's heart burst with pride seeing three little children running towards him.

Appa!” they cried in joy. He smiled looking them over, a beautiful little girl with her Umma’s facial structure and lips but her Appa's eyes, but in those eyes he can see all of her wisdom that she beheld. The two boys were rowdy taking after him, but had their Umma’s nose and eyes. He hugged each of them tightly.

He looked up to see a fourth child; he was slightly older than the other boys, closer to the girl’s age. He looked to Jong Up with wary eyes. Oh those eyes, they were piercing. And they looked oh so familiar, but why. Looking over him some more he could see a bit of Young Jae but there was something else, almost unnerving. If looks could kill.

What’s the matter honey?” Young Jae called to the boy. He only shook his head. Young Jae moved closer to the boy, taking him in his arms. Cradling him with so much love that made Jong Up almost forget that the boy’s appearance had disturbed him. Almost.

The silence reserve, the wide eyes, the fierce stare, full lips they all came crashing onto him. Dae Hyun. Why would Young Jae have a child with Dae Hyun? Jong Up noticed the little girl walk over to Young Jae to see what was going on. He then noticed her smile as she tried to coax the boy in her Umma’s arms to play with her. She had Young Jae's lips but the smile was Dae Hyun.

Jong Up slowly woke up; he didn’t want anybody fussing over him. not right now at least. There were several things that were not adding up. Like why the kids resembled Dae Hyun? Why did he plague his mind? And why was he destroying his dream, a perfectly divine dream at that.

He began pondering over Him Chan's words from the night before. The more he thought about it, he began to realize that Young Jae was beginning to smell like Dae Hyun a bit. Dae Hyun was spending too much time with his Young Jae that he was beginning to take his scent; he barely carried his sweet scent of fresh fruits anymore. Not good at all, that meant the elder would haunt his dreams every time he’d think of Young Jae. Now the blonde was definitely in need of a new scent, his scent. And he had to do something about that fast, time was running out. he already wasted three days and he was not going to miss anymore.