A New Day

Ever Dream (It's Back... Again... For good)

Him Chan sighed to himself, he still had two more hours before he had to get up and get ready for work. Rolling gently to his other side, he smiled seeing the peaceful face of his still sleeping mate; even if he did have a slight scowl. That scowl told him the other was having a good dream; yes that scowl meant a very good dream, a wet one. Him Chan giggled softly. He let his fingers trace the outline of the other’s face until he came to the soft pink lips that tempted him. He looked to see a pair of eyes silently watching him. Him Chan smiled earning a gummy smile in return.

Good morning,” a husky voice said. Him Chan leaned closer, “good morning.”

How are you feeling?” Thinking about the question carefully, even though he’s been asked that same question endlessly for the past three months and he never had an answer. Him Chan chuckled as he was pulled into a hug, “better.”

That’s good,” A gummy smile warmed his heart as he was gently pulled into a gentle kiss. “Any reason as to why you’re up so early?”

Him Chan gave a short nod, “I been thinking…maybe we can try again.”

Are you sure you’re ready for that,” the older asked worriedly. Him Chan gave a scoff, “it’s been three months.”

That doesn’t mean you’re ready,” he countered.

I am, I know I am,” Him Chan pleaded. “Come on Yong Guk, I wouldn’t be asking if I wasn’t. I wouldn’t even be working.”

I know Him Chan,” Yong Guk sighed with a small smile, “I just want you to be completely healed and ready.”

I know,” Him Chan peck his lips. “I am ready, I want to try again.”

Alright, but I still want you to get a checkup,” Yong Guk began to pat the other’s soft blonde hair, “just to be sure; and so Dr. Yoo can be prepared for your tantrums.”

I did not have tantrums,” Him Chan defended sitting himself up to view the other fully. Yong Guk could only laugh, “You cried when he told you that you had to gain more weight, and then you threw several sharp objects at him when he told you how many inches your stomach grew.”

It was all the damn hormones,” Him Chan pouted. His mate sat himself up to hug him, though his laughing hadn’t ceased. Him Chan gave a light punch on his stomach making the other laugh more as he began to kiss his entire face. Yong Guk smiled, as he pecked the others lips multiple times, “you’re beautiful you know that?”

Him Chan let out a playfully snort, “of course I am, but when I was fat you wouldn’t touch me.”

You were not fat,” Yong Guk proclaimed, “you were pregnant. And for your information I did touch you, the only problem was you wanted every five minutes, even if we just had . You demanded I touch you every day.”

I did no such thing!” Him Chan’s face was red.

Ooh yes you did,” Yong Guk teased more, “and you used to tell people that I you every night, but really it’s you who me. Every hour of the day.”

Yah, Bang Yong Guk, that’s enough,” Him Chan yelped as he was forced to lie on his back. Yong Guk smiled widely as exaggerated each syllable. “KIM HIM CHAN!”

Why do you say my name like that?” Him Chan was confused. The other chuckled, “because I’m mad at you and when I’m mad at you, I can say your name however I want.”

That’s being rude and unfair to your mate,” Him Chan whined. “You make it sound as if you don’t love me.”

Yah, Him Chan, I was just kidding.” Yong Guk frowned, “you know I love you.”

Him Chan tried to push the older off, but Yong Guk refused to be removed. He pulled the younger’s arms above his head then moved to on the lean collar bone. Him Chan moaned, “Yong Guk I have to work in a few hours; and YOU wanted me to get a checkup, remember?”

Alright, alright,” Yong Guk laughed, pushing himself off his mate. “It’s just been a few months.”

I know, I’m surprised you’ve lasted this long,” Him Chan joked. “I’m sorry.”

It’s not your fault, Him Chan,” Yong Guk pulled him into a loving embrace. “There was nothing anyone could’ve done.”

I know,” Him Chan choked on his words, fighting back tears. “We were so close to having him and he was just taken away just like that. I want him back.”

Shh, Him Chan,” Yong Guk kissed his forehead, “we’ll try again. We can do this, together. Just take maternity leave this time, so I can look out for you.”

Him Chan nodded in agreement. He loved this side of his mate, so protective and sweet. Yong Guk took a deep breath trying to calm his nerves, Him Chan doing the same; neither wanted to show up to work with red puffy eyes and have to explain what happened. Him Chan smiled, “I’ll take maternity leave don’t worry.”

Yong Guk smiled triumphantly; glad that the other won’t fight him. Him Chan couldn’t help but laugh seeing the gummy smile. He changed the subject, “how are Dae Hyun and Ji Eun doing? I haven’t heard from either of them.”

You haven’t been in the mood to socialize; well Dae Hyun is anxious.” Yong Guk informed his mate, “and Ji Eun is the cause, she must be anxious too; doesn’t seem like she’s handling her pregnancy well.”

What do you mean?” Him Chan asked, becoming worried.

I haven’t seen Ji Eun in a while, so I asked Dae Hyun and he told me that she’s been restless.” he propped himself up with some pillows. “It seems that she doesn’t want anyone near her. She’s been like that for about a month now, possibly longer but I’m not sure.”

Do you think she’s getting ready for the baby?” Him Chan tried to get his pillow back from his mate. Yong Guk laughed pulling Him Chan on top of him. He shook his head, “isn’t it too early, she is only six months.”

Yong Guk there is such a thing a ‘premature’; all men have premature babies and some women too,” Him Chan defended. “Dae Hyun should probably take her in; Dr. Yoo may be able to help keep her from going into early labor.”

I tried to tell him, but you know Dae Hyun,” Yong Guk sighed. “Anything Ji Eun wants, he follows. She’s intimidating, you know.”

Him Chan scoffed, “I like to see that, but regardless Dae Hyun needs to take her in. they could end up losing the baby if they don’t.”

I’ll talk to him again,” Yong Guk conceded. “I just hope I can get through his thick skull and reason with him.”

Ask him if he wouldn’t mind me checking up on her.”

I should just let you convince them, they listen to you,” Yong Guk laughed.

What makes you say that?”

Believe it or not they’re scared of you,” he managed between laughs. “Oh and since it involves a baby, they are are going to be absolutely petrified.”

Then tell them to go in or I’m going down there and dragging them out; kicking and screaming.” Him Chan said. Yong Guk seemed to laugh harder than before.

 

Good morning, Him Chan,” Dr. Yoo called as he entered the room, “how are you feeling today?”

I’m doing well, Dr. Yoo,” Him Chan smiled. Dr. Yoo looked over to him a little surprised, but then smiled, “it’s good to hear that.”

Him Chan just smiled brighter, “Dr. Yoo would you be able to fit me in for a checkup today?”

Does your mate know what you’re up to?” Dr. Yoo chuckled. Him Chan pouted, “of course he does, and we talked about it this morning.”

Dr. Yoo chuckled, no wonder why Him Chan is so bright today, “yes, I believe I can fit you in at noon.”

Thank you,” Him Chan bowed. “Oh, and I will be taking maternity leave this time.”

Ha, no wonder why your mate is okay with this,” Dr. Yoo laughed then answered Him Chan’s questioning look, “you had to bargain with him.”

Him Chan scoffed, “be glad he thought of you when we bartered.”

Oh how courteous, tell him I said thank you.” Dr. Yoo laughed even harder.

Well, moving on to a more serious note,” Him Chan sighed as he changed the subject. “I believe that #12086 is having some difficulties. I was informed by my mate that she’s been avoiding everyone, even her mate for about a month.”

Hmm, that is troublesome indeed,” Dr. Yoo thought for a moment. Him Chan nodded, “I asked my mate if he could speak with #14391 do bring her in, or at least for a home checkup.”

If I don’t receive a call within the next forty-eight hours then I’ll be sure to stop by their home,” Dr. Yoo assured the young blonde. Him Chan smiled, “Thank you Dr. Yoo.”

And you’d think #14391 would learn not to worry you?” Dr. Yoo half mumble.

Him Chan looked at the old man sitting in his chair pushing back his speckles on his nose. “What do you mean about that?”

Nothing, nothing at all.” He chuckled. “Ahh, Him Chan, don’t forget we have Restocking tomorrow, so Rotation needs to be finished before lunch break, so we can figure out who’s in the red zone.”

I already know one who is,” Him Chan sighed. Dr. Yoo nodded knowing exactly who he was referring to. Him Chan chuckled, “good luck with that.”

We’ll just corner him.” The doctor shrugged.

The young Carrier laughed. “We? Oh no, I am not getting in that mess.”

The elder sighed, “but he only listens to you and #12164.”

So you ask my mate to help you. Remember I’m trying to get pregnant.” Him Chan scoffed.

He gave the younger man a doubtful look.“You can’t get pregnant overnight.”

Yes you can.” The young blonde was desperately trying to avoid the situation.

Okay,” Dr. Yoo amended subsided, “but you can’t possibly know your pregnant after you slept with your mate.”

I could already be pregnant,” Him Chan joked.

Your mate would’ve said something and he’d be having an anxiety attack.” the elder scoffed.

He wouldn’t know if I’d been him while he slept,” the Carrier conitnued to jest.

Dr. Yoo laughed waving a finger towards the younger. “He wouldn’t be has ually frustrated as he is right now.”

The two laughed at the silliness of their argument for a few minutes before Himchan decided he should get to work. “I guess I’ll go finish Rotation.”

You should hurry,” Dr. Yoo laughed. “Young Jae is already over there.”

How is he doing, today?” Him Chan asked curiously.

Dr. Yoo sighed, “believe it or not, he’s ready to be mated.”

Him Chan gasped, “He’s growing up too fast.”

I know,” Dr. Yoo laughed, “and soon he will be having children of his own.”

Will he be giving birth or…” Him Chan asked.

Oh he’ll be having the children,” Dr. Yoo answered. Him Chan chewed the inside of his cheek unconsciously. Dr. Yoo had noticed, “Is something bothering you, Him Chan?”

I’ve been wondering why is Young Jae living in the Facility Hospital instead of a Facility Home?” he admitted his curiosity.

Dr. Yoo sighed, nodding his head, “Young Jae’s body was having a hard time choosing if it wanted to be a Dominate or a Carrier. We had to monitor him to make sure he didn’t hurt himself. We had to choose for him, and it’s a very painful process.”

So his ual desire was chosen for him?” Him Chan was a bit shocked.

I know it’s hard to digest,” the old doctor explained, “but he wasn’t able to choose for himself, but the Carrier gene was in the most control so we went with what we had. Think about it Him Chan; there are only a handful of males that are able to carry, so we had to take that into consideration when we chose for him.”

Has he said anything about it?”

The old Dominate shook his head, “he was happier to have the pain gone than he was mad about he was about not having a choice.”

Him Chan nodded though he had his doubts, he didn’t voice them to the doctor, and instead he thought it best to just get to work on finishing Rotation before the dreaded Restocking. Sighing he said, “Well, good luck finding someone he won’t kill.”

Dr. Yoo laughed, “That’s a slim list, but I am sure they are at least two or three.”

Him Chan laughed with him, “well I guess I better go see how much we have left.”

Dr. Yoo nodded as Him Chan left the room and headed deeper into the Facility Hospital. His mind running wild with what he had just learned. Why would Young Jae ever be happy with the fact that he was forced to be a Carrier? Then again his body must’ve been in a lot of pain. Every male felt the pain at one point in their lives, especially if the body decided it wanted to carry the baby. Sometimes they had made a choice to change what they were, though the process was said to be a lot more painful than maturing into it. Him Chan sighed, there was no use in worry about it, and it wasn’t his business what Dr. Yoo had planned for his son.