Her floral fragrance (2Jung)

ONESHOTS GFRIEND

My back feels your back.

Your floral fragrance penetrates the most hidden corners of my soul.

I can hear you breathing.

Your breathing is calm and even, you are comfortable being near me.

I do not need to turn around to know about it.

Click. Click.

The camera makes us smile.

But our eyes are serious, as is the pose for the new fashion magazine.

We were told to be serious.

The main thing here is how to show yourself.

I feel your hand, it smoothly descends along my hand, lingers on the wrist . Then disappears.

I want to stop, catch your fingers, just lightly slide them, but you take a step back, disappear.

I want to follow you, but clicking the camera stops me.

He holds me back in one pose, without a smile, a frown, a straightened back and a slightly bent knee. My hair is straight today, there are no usual soft lines. Everything is cruel and rude. I have red lipstick, a cold make-up tone, metal, it weighs on my neck, a large pearl ring on my finger. I am impregnable. I’m like a rock that’s hard to climb. I'm like a shadow.

Clicking the camera brings me back from bad thoughts.

I hear your scent again.

I inhale it, it completely penetrates me.

You are standing next to me again.

Your shoulder is touching my shoulder.

You are a little lower than me, my hands habitually hug you.

You habitually lean on me.

Looking up, you smile at me.

And I am melting.

We are told to freeze in this pose.

When we are so close together, I lose my temper.

I know that you know, and, knowing my torment of the heart , you simply smile at me.

The photographer takes pictures, we hear only a click, click, click.

- Yerin-ssi, please look sideways - suddenly the voice of a photographer bursts into our quiet world.

I do as they ask me. With great reluctance, I take my eyes off your beautiful eyes.

-Eunha-ssi, please put your hands around Yerin's neck and put your cheek on her forearm, - he asks the next moment. You fulfill his request.

I thank you! I whisper in my heart, smiling inwardly stupidly.

Your hair gently touches my chin, your arms are so soft. I can be so close to you, my heart calm down, otherwise she will hear.

Your scent penetrates me completely. And I breathe it, I eat it.

-Now could you, Yerin, hug her waist, put your hand on your lower back. And you, Eunha , get on your tiptoes a little - the photographer again asked.

We slightly changed our poses.

I'll go crazy!

Your fragrance, now I feel it under my skin.

Your lips barely touch my shoulder, oh my heart ...

- Sorry, unnie - in a half-whisper he asks for forgiveness, seeing the trace of his lipstick left on my shoulder.

Please do not wash! - I pray in my soul, looking at how the photographer stops shooting, thinking about something. My prayers were heard when I hear:

-I like that moreExactly what is needed. We will not change anything!

You giggled confusedly.

Your sweet voice penetrated me, leaving a real mark.

You straighten your hair, shyly dress one strand for a small ear.

I look in admiration at the line of your neck.

The pure rush of my thoughts is eclipsed for a moment.

For a short moment I want ...

No, stop, don’t think!

You notice my changed look, your hand rises, and I feel a touch on my cheek.

Your fingers gently poke on my cheek, as if to say, I kiss you, stupid.

I shyly avert my eyes, for a moment, for a brief moment, after which I return to look at you.

We are in that position again.

Only now do you lean on me with both your hands on my shoulders.

I hug with both hands on a thin waist.

You stand on toes, our eyes are connected.

Our faces are approaching, and when I can breathe your scent, we are told to stop.

We froze.

I want to stay like this forever! - My thought flickered, but the click of the camera stops suddenly, a satisfied photographer says:

- Great, that's all for today! Thank you girls, you did a good job.

You are moving away from me. Your scent is fading. But not for long. You hold out your hand, I gladly accept it, our fingers are intertwined.

Ah, I'm melting! How gently and softly, your fragrance returns again.

We silently finish the work.

We are not talking.

We are tired.

We get in the car and drive off to the next event.

Our little privacy has come to an end.

I am sad, but I know that tomorrow, we will be filming together again.

You like to be with me.

And her words, proof of that:

- Yerin-unnie, come on, and tomorrow we will create the perfect romantic couple!